NYC Mayor Blames Obama

I don't know if you can blame Obama. I don't know if you can blame De blasio.

I do know however that radical protesters like the ones chanting "What do we want ? Dead cops ! When do we want it ? Now !" Can indeed be blamed.

Problem with that is these protesters are being trained by Obama's organization and paid by someone in high places.

OP subject line is a lie.

As a professional victim Republican, blames Obama for everything.

If a Republican were elected prez, the right would still blame Obama for everything.
Yup, the partisan idiots on the right blame Obama for everything. The idiot partisans on the left still blame Bush for everything.........

If Obama wanted to stay blameless why send Eric Holder to Ferguson to "organize"?

Why did he tell Al Sharpton to stir unrest in Ferguson and numerous other cities?

Why did Obama personally meet with protesters before the grand jury decision was made public telling them to keep protesting?

Why did Obama meet protesters again after the riots took place in Ferguson?

Seems to me Obama has blood on his hands in this. This is just like Fast & Furious and Occupy Wallstreet. Obama is attempting to create unrest.

I don't know, why don't you ask him? wouldn't that be better than the typical partisan, "but, but, but, this is how I interpret it.........." Oh yeah I forgot, politics, gotta make the opposition look bad..........

I don't know if you can blame Obama. I don't know if you can blame De blasio.

I do know however that radical protesters like the ones chanting "What do we want ? Dead cops ! When do we want it ? Now !" Can indeed be blamed.
I listened to both in the last days pertaining to all that has transpired now over these issues, and I didn't agree with the way in which they handled these things, nor with the words in which they chose to use when they spoke on these issues. Now if their words have had consequences, then they will now have to live with that, but it was their words in which they chose to use, so there is nothing no one can do about that now, and it is what it is. We will just have to pray for them, and for America, because we all are gonna need prayer going forward now. Peace is the only way out, and the love of our neighbors is the only hope we have in this nation, but the baiters have to be called out for what they do or we are done moving forward as we should be in this nation..

If a Republican were elected prez, the right would still blame Obama for everything.
Yup, the partisan idiots on the right blame Obama for everything. The idiot partisans on the left still blame Bush for everything.........

If Obama wanted to stay blameless why send Eric Holder to Ferguson to "organize"?

Why did he tell Al Sharpton to stir unrest in Ferguson and numerous other cities?

Why did Obama personally meet with protesters before the grand jury decision was made public telling them to keep protesting?

Seems to me Obama has blood on his hands in this. This is just like Fast & Furious and Occupy Wallstreet. Obama is attempting to create unrest.

I don't know, why don't you ask him? wouldn't that be better than the typical partisan, "but, but, but, this is how I interpret it.........." Oh yeah I forgot, politics, gotta make the opposition look bad..........

Whatever....Phffffft.

We must all admit that the appearance of impropriety is glaring. Especially since Obama is unable to completely control the media ... something he'd admittedly love to remedy ... considering his 6 year war on Fox News.

Obama has the blood of the two dead police officers on his hands. Rudy is correct.

That bastard went to the United Nations and compared Ferguson to global issues like freaking ISIS.

Son of a bitch has been so over the top in actively attempting to create racial discord it's unreal.

I wanted to bazooka barf when I heard his speech. Instability in the Middle East? Comparing it to Ferguson?

What drugs is he on? Wilson = ISIS?

“In a summer marked by instability in the Middle East and Eastern Europe, I know the world also took notice of the small American city of Ferguson, Missouri – where a young man was killed, and a community was divided. "

At the UN Obama invokes Ferguson 8216 We welcome the scrutiny of the world 8217 - The Washington Post

Whatever....Phffffft.

We must all admit that the appearance of impropriety is glaring. Especially since Obama is unable to completely control the media ... something he'd admittedly love to remedy ... considering his 6 year war on Fox News.

Yeah, that was really objective........ :lmao:

Whatever....Phffffft.

I'm being objective. I just don't believe in repeatedly being gullible.

Racial tensions are higher now since obama took office. Anti-police sentiment is higher. Is that a coincidence or the fact that obama, Holder and the left in general have created tensions since they have nothing else going for themselves?

Whatever....Phffffft.

I'm being objective. I just don't believe in repeatedly being gullible.

Whatever help you sleep at night........ :thup:

He is irrelevant.
Why because he speaks the truth ? We know how people who think like you hate the truth now a days, and in this case in which is being connected along the dotted lines, the truth hurts doesn't it ?

There is no truth except the ones you make up. Not one group has ever said we must kill the police. Not Obama or any other person. Should we blame the tea party for Timothy McVeigh? I mean both have the same views on government and according to you, it is okay to associate an entire group of people to one insane person and say that one insane person represent every single person with a certain viewpoint.

So the Tea party supports domestic terrorism. Glad the right finally admits it

Like they were married...

The minute Obama opened his mouth stating if he had a "son he would look like Travon" he lost all credibility as an objective leader, leading one to believe he has an agenda.

Obama has the blood of the two dead police officers on his hands. Rudy is correct.

That bastard went to the United Nations and compared Ferguson to global issues like freaking ISIS.

Son of a bitch has been so over the top in actively attempting to create racial discord it's unreal.

I wanted to bazooka barf when I heard his speech. Instability in the Middle East? Comparing it to Ferguson?

What drugs is he on? Wilson = ISIS?

“In a summer marked by instability in the Middle East and Eastern Europe, I know the world also took notice of the small American city of Ferguson, Missouri – where a young man was killed, and a community was divided. "

At the UN Obama invokes Ferguson 8216 We welcome the scrutiny of the world 8217 - The Washington Post
You like to barf when the world takes notice of unrest in the USA? Ha!

Racial tensions are higher now since obama took office. Anti-police sentiment is higher. Is that a coincidence or the fact that obama, Holder and the left in general have created tensions since they have nothing else going for themselves?

Umm there have always been police tensions before Obama. Rodney King? You really think this was just created under Obama? You must be a special kind of stupid.

I would like to blame my acne on USMB posters, both past and present..
money-back-guarantee.png

Your Risk-Free Guarantee:Return the bottles even if empty!

Average Rating from 5

proactivplus.png

• complete_kit.jpg

PRICE:$39.95COMPLETE ACNE SOLUTION

The minute Obama opened his mouth stating if he had a "son he would look like Travon" he lost all credibility as an objective leader, leading one to believe he has an agenda.

he lost all credibility as an objective leader, leading one to believe he has an agenda.

As long as one has the agenda of opposition politics I agree with you..........

For me he lost all credibility when he became a politician...... But that's true of pretty much every politician out there....... Oh and we have objective leaders? Since when?

he lost all credibility as an objective leader, leading one to believe he has an agenda.

For me he lost all credibility when he became a politician...... But that's true of pretty much every politician out there....... Oh and we have objective leaders? Since when?

On certain issues a politician must portray a sense of objectivity. Race is one of those issues.

On certain issues a politician must portray a sense of objectivity. Race is one of those issues.

Must.......? Based on who's idea of subjectivity? Yours? Mine?
(Objectivity doesn't exist in politics.......... everything is subjective. )

Umm there have always been police tensions before Obama. Rodney King? You really think this was just created under Obama? You must be a special kind of stupid.
Uhm, so nothing is different now? Whoa, lemme toke on that man. That's deep.

Forum List

Back