NYC cops fly banner: "We have turned our backs to you, diBlasio"

You can on and on about how de Blasio may have fucked up, but the reason two cops are dead is that some cops fucked up.

Standing up for a vigilante and blaming the cops, it's rhetoric crap like that which adds fuel to the fire. Its precisely this kind of attitude, as well as actions that demonstrate a lack of respect for property, which diminishes any earned respect towards the demonstrators' cause. How about a voice speaking out for a peaceful protest while condemning the violence and looting, instead of finding ways to condone such behavior?

I am a voice for speaking out for a peaceful protest while condemning the violence and looting. Would you like a list of well known people who are as well? Sure you would.

President Obama
Vice President Biden
Attorney General Holder
Mayor de Blasio
Al Sharpton
Eric Garner's family

Now....I know that you are a person of unquestionable integrity and will now shower these people with praise. I'll look forward to that.

If you were speaking of a peaceful protest, you would have been more careful in your choice of words and clearly condemned the violent killing of two dead cops outright in your previous post. Rather your response leans more towards finding ways to "justify" the violence.

No it doesn't. I clearly condemned the violence and looting by protesters. The lunatic who killed the two cops wasn't a protester and tying him to the protests is disingenuous. Still...his action has, rightfully, been vigorously condemned by everyone on my list....including me.

You are reaching now. When will you praise those of us who stand for peaceful protest while condemning violence and looting? I'm sure you will...given your well known reputation for integrity.
Why even protest against the police peacefully or otherwise, when the reason (ie non - indictment ) had absolutely nothing to do with the police?

10888955_930968540269735_7720994866545081108_n.jpg

The NYC police just want a Mayor who will cover for them.
Cover them for doing what, exactly?

Anything. It's what I'd want if I were police. I wouldn't want to lose my pension just because I accidentally kill a few people.
Would you burn down businesses and loot and chant for dead cops if you thought that actually happened?

No I only do that if my favorite teams win a championship. It's all good then.

Anything. It's what I'd want if I were police. I wouldn't want to lose my pension just because I accidentally kill a few people.
Would you burn down businesses and loot and chant for dead cops if you thought that actually happened?

What about the FBI and the DOJ and local grand juries? Expect them to "cover for you," as well?

What about the FBI and the DOJ and local grand juries? Expect them to "cover for you," as well?

All but the grand jury. The FBI and DOJ need the local police. They wouldn't want to draw the ire of the Union of course.

The local police, the FBI, the DOJ under super black cop Eric Holder, and local grand juries ALL investigated each case and determined there was no cause to file charges.

DOJ investigations have not been concluded yet. The GJ process is suspect given how it was corrupted in Ferguson according to the standards defined by Scalia for how a GJ is supposed to be conducted.

Last edited:

All but the grand jury. The FBI and DOJ need the local police. They wouldn't want to draw the ire of the Union of course.
So it's a massive conspiracy by local and federal officials to protect the pensions of a couple of local police who accidentally killed a few people.

Excellent. :)

The local police, the FBI, the DOJ under super black cop Eric Holder, and local grand juries ALL investigated each case and determined there was no cause to file charges.

GOJ investigations have not been concluded yet. The GJ process is suspect given how it was corrupted in Ferguson according to the standards defined by Scalia for how a GJ is supposed to be conducted.
So....conspiracy?

So it's a massive conspiracy by local and federal officials to protect the pensions of a couple of local police who accidentally killed a few people.

Conspiracy? That's crazy talk. Cops gotta stick together. That's all. If the Mayor doesn't like it, we'll turn our backs and get him booted out of office.

Conspiracy? That's crazy talk. Cops gotta stick together. That's all. If the Mayor doesn't like it, we'll turn our backs and get him booted out of office.
Sticking together is a conspiracy. Unless they're sticking together individually. Is that what you mean, and at both the local and federal level?

Sticking together is a conspiracy. Unless they're sticking together individually. Is that what you mean, and at both the local and federal level?

Sticking together at all levels. It's why Police are so rarely held accountable.

There is nothing morally wrong with marrying outside your own race, but it is nevertheless atypical, when measured against the broader population of White Folk in this country.

Does it really come as any surprise that a shit-stain of a Sandinista-supporting hyper-Leftist (who marries a lesbian-bisexual activist spin-doctor outside his own race) would take sides with the Black Folk who resemble his wife and kids - and against law enforcement - and risk being seen as going against his own kind, as well?

It would appear that De Blasio is not a good fit, and, I expect, the People of New York City will correct that mistake, in the next election.
Wow. Now we know what the real beef with him is.

Sticking together at all levels. It's why Police are so rarely held accountable.
The local police, the FBI, the DOJ, the DA, and the grand jury all came to the same conclusion because they.....what, stuck together? Can you post a plausible scenario where this could possibly happen, and NOT be a massive conspiracy?

The local police, the FBI, the DOJ, the DA, and the grand jury all came to the same conclusion because they.....what, stuck together? Can you post a plausible scenario where this could possibly happen, and NOT be a massive conspiracy?

The grand jury isn't part of it. The rest will surely do the best they can to help one of their own.

Forum List

Back