NYC cops fly banner: "We have turned our backs to you, diBlasio"

You can on and on about how de Blasio may have fucked up, but the reason two cops are dead is that some cops fucked up.

Not exactly. The reason the two cops are dead is that a crazy person killed them. If we say that this crazy person was motivated by the unrest created by the garner GJ decision....and that said motivation was valid...we've got to accept all manner of crazy thoughts as valid.

I don't follow that. The killer said it was a revenge killing.

btw, I said killing of Garner itself was the reason, i.e., simply meaning cause and effect. It may also have been the last straw in a cumulative process in the killer's mind. He didn't kill cops after all that happened in Ferguson.

The rightwing propaganda machine has taken what they believe is the clever path of trying to blame the protests,

because then they can blame liberals, which is rule #1 in rightwing propaganda.

The killer was a not sane. Whatever he said his reason was cannot be given serious consideration. Therefore....blaming the protests has absolutely no basis in reality. We agree.

You can on and on about how de Blasio may have fucked up, but the reason two cops are dead is that some cops fucked up.

Not exactly. The reason the two cops are dead is that a crazy person killed them. If we say that this crazy person was motivated by the unrest created by the garner GJ decision....and that said motivation was valid...we've got to accept all manner of crazy thoughts as valid.

btw, I said killing of Garner itself was the reason, i.e., simply meaning cause and effect. It may also have been the last straw in a cumulative process in the killer's mind. He didn't kill cops after all that happened in Ferguson.

The rightwing propaganda machine has taken what they believe is the clever path of trying to blame the protests,

The killer was a not sane. Whatever he said his reason was cannot be given serious consideration. Therefore....blaming the protests has absolutely no basis in reality. We agree.

Well, when you hail from Scratchmyassville USA, of course that's going to be the sentiment........but not here in NYC and that's the reality s0n!!

the rightwing has a better propaganda machine than the left, unfortunately. And much more shameless in its willingness to lie for the 'greater good' of advancing the rightwing agenda.

This is just one more example.

The guy was crazy?

Maybe the dumb fuck protesters will keep that in mind the next time they go out and protest and demand dead cops.....
Just think there just might be some one out there listening.

The guy was crazy?

Maybe the dumb fuck protesters will keep that in mind the next time they go out and protest and demand dead cops.....
Just think there just might be some one out there listening.

Hmmmmm. Interesting point of view. Are you willing to defend it?

Standing up for a vigilante and blaming the cops, it's rhetoric crap like that which adds fuel to the fire. Its precisely this kind of attitude, as well as actions that demonstrate a lack of respect for property, which diminishes any earned respect towards the demonstrators' cause. How about a voice speaking out for a peaceful protest while condemning the violence and looting, instead of finding ways to condone such behavior?

Standing up for a vigilante and blaming the cops, it's rhetoric crap like that which adds fuel to the fire. Its precisely this kind of attitude, as well as actions that demonstrate a lack of respect for property, which diminishes any earned respect towards the demonstrators' cause. How about a voice speaking out for a peaceful protest while condemning the violence and looting, instead of finding ways to condone such behavior?

I am a voice for speaking out for a peaceful protest while condemning the violence and looting. Would you like a list of well known people who are as well? Sure you would.

President Obama
Vice President Biden
Attorney General Holder
Mayor de Blasio
Al Sharpton
Eric Garner's family

Now....I know that you are a person of unquestionable integrity and will now shower these people with praise. I'll look forward to that.

I am a voice for speaking out for a peaceful protest while condemning the violence and looting. Would you like a list of well known people who are as well? Sure you would.

President Obama
Vice President Biden
Attorney General Holder
Mayor de Blasio
Al Sharpton
Eric Garner's family

Now....I know that you are a person of unquestionable integrity and will now shower these people with praise. I'll look forward to that.

The day there is racial harmony in the world is the day Al Sharpton hangs up his going out of business sign.
That's the last thing that asshole wants.

President Obama
Vice President Biden
Attorney General Holder
Mayor de Blasio
Al Sharpton
Eric Garner's family

The day there is racial harmony in the world is the day Al Sharpton hangs up his going out of business sign.

Nobody ever said he wasn't in it for the money. But....his call has been for peaceful protest and he has condemned the violence and looting. That is what Shackles claimed to be looking for.

President Obama
Vice President Biden
Attorney General Holder
Mayor de Blasio
Al Sharpton
Eric Garner's family

If you were speaking of a peaceful protest, you would have been more careful in your choice of words and clearly condemned the violent killing of two dead cops outright in your previous post. Rather your response leans more towards finding ways to "justify" the violence.

President Obama
Vice President Biden
Attorney General Holder
Mayor de Blasio
Al Sharpton
Eric Garner's family

If you were speaking of a peaceful protest, you would have been more careful in your choice of words and clearly condemned the violent killing of two dead cops outright in your previous post. Rather your response leans more towards finding ways to "justify" the violence.

No it doesn't. I clearly condemned the violence and looting by protesters. The lunatic who killed the two cops wasn't a protester and tying him to the protests is disingenuous. Still...his action has, rightfully, been vigorously condemned by everyone on my list....including me.

You are reaching now. When will you praise those of us who stand for peaceful protest while condemning violence and looting? I'm sure you will...given your well known reputation for integrity.

The militias at the Bundy ranch.

The anti-abortion protestors.

President Obama
Vice President Biden
Attorney General Holder
Mayor de Blasio
Al Sharpton
Eric Garner's family

Nobody ever said he wasn't in it for the money. But....his call has been for peaceful protest and he has condemned the violence and looting. That is what Shackles claimed to be looking for.
Are you also allowing the police an actual peaceful protest, or is that right reserved for the people, only?

President Obama
Vice President Biden
Attorney General Holder
Mayor de Blasio
Al Sharpton
Eric Garner's family

Are you also allowing the police an actual peaceful protest, or is that right reserved for the people, only?

Show me where cops have looted, burned down businesses, and killed demonstrators. What violence responses have the police made to the protests?

President Obama
Vice President Biden
Attorney General Holder
Mayor de Blasio
Al Sharpton
Eric Garner's family

Show me where cops have looted, burned down businesses, and killed demonstrators. What violence responses have the police made to the protests?

It was the initial police violence that created the protests.

DeBlasio is the poster child of the new Democratic Party. Left wing extremist race peddler.

President Obama
Vice President Biden
Attorney General Holder
Mayor de Blasio
Al Sharpton
Eric Garner's family

It was the initial police violence that created the protests.
The local police, the FBI, the DOJ under super black cop Eric Holder, and local grand juries ALL investigated each case and determined there was no cause to file charges. The protests went on, anyway. The protests are a farce, unless one believes all those agencies were somehow involved in a massive cover-up.

Terminate the NYC police union that protects these moronic thugs!
Rs soon as federal government cuts off your Native American welfare check you get each month. How long has this "reparation" been going on? 1860's?

Forum List

Back