NYC Cop Shoves Bicyclist off Bike During Critical Mass Ride

Ya you are another of those that doesn't actually CLAIM anything, you just keep suggesting it. And last I checked NUMNUTS you and I ae NOT the only ones on this thread. But hey you feel good making shit up.

What did I claim? Perhaps it's my challenged mental state, but I don't recall claiming ANYTHING in this thread, fucko.

And I am not talking about anyone else in this thread except for you and I. This whole exchange between you and I has been about YOU AND I. Why would I be inferring anything about anyone else?

Let's recap, since you're a fucking dumbass...

You said you were delusional and paranoid. I said "boy oh boy, now THAT'S ironic!" You asked if I was mentally challenged. I once again, due to the overwhelming irony of it, said "boy oh boy, now THAT'S ironic!".

Then you proceeded to lose complete control over logic and reason, which has led to this post I'm making now. You can't even comprehend a simple exchange of 5 or 6 posts.

There was a time I felt sorry for you, but now I just think you're a fucking loony toon who doesn't even bother to try.

Forum List

Back