NYC Cop Shoves Bicyclist off Bike During Critical Mass Ride

This is a bit old. After an alleged road rage incident, both cars end up in a parking lot and the off duty cop shoots in to the car hitting the lady and her 8 year old. What kind of a fucking moron shoots into a car with a little boy inside?

BTW The woman's husband turned out to be a Marine stationed at Camp Pendleton, I remember someone on a forum joking that the cop would need a 1000 yard restraining order against the Soldier :badgrin:

SignOnSanDiego.com > News > North County -- Woman who was shot by off-duty cop hires attorney

To protect and serve :eusa_whistle:

We really need to reign in the cop unions. They're become too powerful and have succeeded in creating a protected class with very little oversight or accountability.

I love how the authoritarians on the board look for any excuse to defend power over the rights of a citizen, way too funny. And did everyone on this board grow up on a farm, the police always charge you with disorderly conduct and resisting arrest, it just common practice, especially when they have nothing else to go on and they all lie to protect each other. Again I have seen this firsthand coming from a large family of boys who were not all saints. Internal affairs will be right on it - lol.

Kneejerking authoritarianism is the term you're searching for, I think.

And these people typically like to claim that its the liberals who want a nanny state.

Kneejerking authoritarianism is the term you're searching for, I think.

And these people typically like to claim that its the liberals who want a nanny state.

Yup, hate those cops, right up until the minute you need one then they are your best buddy.

Lets get a few things straight. I have delusional paranoia. I think cops and everyone else are out to get me. I have learned to test my paranoia to see if it passes the smell test. I always know where every cop is when I am out and about. As well as just about everyone else.

The video is to short to make a realistic claim from without OTHER evidence. It does not show what happened leading up to the shove. Declaring he is guilty just because of the video is ignorant as hell. THAT is what most of us AUTHORITARIANS have been saying.

Other evidence we are not privy to is needed. The errors on the police report add to the picture but still do not tell the whole story.

come on, dude.. be consistant. How do you know these kids didn't jack off in this cops coffee in order to illicit such a reaction? And, your opinion about some "favor" is noted and dismissed. Just like this cop was.

note the next video I posted OF THE SAME COP.

?????:confused:

That's exactly what I said Shogun. We don't know what happened (based on the first video you posted) to illicit such a reaction. However, the boy posed not threat to the man, physically.

turn your sarcasm detector on.

I totally disagreed with your first paragraph.. it's the exact same thing the golf cart cop said to the kids he was busy chokeslamming for "disrespecting his badge" by calling him doood.

and, im just a contentious asshole! And you know this, MAN.

smokey.jpg

Last edited:
turn your sarcasm detector on.

I totally disagreed with your first paragraph.. it's the exact same thing the golf cart cop said to the kids he was busy chokeslamming for "disrespecting his badge" by calling him doood.

and, im just a contentious asshole! And you know this, MAN.

smokey.jpg

Sorry, I'm a litle slow today.

We really need to reign in the cop unions. They're become too powerful and have succeeded in creating a protected class with very little oversight or accountability.

Depends on where they are. In the south police unions are just about non-existent (leaving Tx aside). I think the powerful ones are in the north-east and in California with a few also-rans elsewhere. Interesting that some are highly politicised though, getting into PACs and the like.

But you know proper independent oversight is a function of the legislators. If they're too scared of police unions to install a reasonable form of oversight then that's their own fault.

Lets get a few things straight. I have delusional paranoia. I think cops and everyone else are out to get me.

Interesting.

But god forbid some people think the government is out to get them though, right?

Then it's only THEY who are paranoid delusional.

We can see the cyclist move to the left to avoid the officer and the officer slide to his right and use his upper body as he explodes at the cyclist and pushes him off the bike onto the sidewalk. The officer also said he was knocked off his feet by the cyclist. Not true, we see it on the video.

I see that, too. It looks like the bicyclist was in the regular flow of the bikes and was actually trying to go around the officer. But the officer looks like he was playing a little game of chicken, and did a slow stride into the biker. Cop tried to set it up so that he could say the biker was trying to plow him. His mindset was, "I'm going to walk slow to the sidewalk and these punks better stay out of my way." But he could see that they were in a flow, and unless the cops were going to shut the thing down totally (as opposed to just monitor), he's got no justification for the body-check.

These Critical Mass jerks annoy me, but they're basically skinny white college-educated types playing quasi-rebel and I don't see them trying to run over cops on their $900 Treks.

Bikers, 1, Cops, 0.

And I used to defend NYPD in court. Trust me, there are plenty of bullshit claims of violence by cops.

Last edited:
Are you mentally challenged?

Are YOU? You're the one on a plethora of meds, RGS.

You said you were paranoid delusional that cops and "everyone else" are out to get you. I suppose you'll be back tracking now and telling me that was sarcastic, and directed at the person you were responding to?

Otherwise, how do you pick and choose who you're paranoid about? I mean, that's probably even nuttier than being paranoid to BEGIN with.

RGS said:
Lets get a few things straight. I have delusional paranoia. I think cops and everyone else are out to get me. I have learned to test my paranoia to see if it passes the smell test. I always know where every cop is when I am out and about. As well as just about everyone else.

Who's REALLY mentally challenged?

Last edited:
He was just showing the bicyclist traditional New York courtesy.

And doing what all who have to put up with arrogant bicyclists on the roads and streets want to do every day....Livin the dream!

You said you were paranoid delusional that cops and "everyone else" are out to get you. I suppose you'll be back tracking now and telling me that was sarcastic, and directed at the person you were responding to?

Otherwise, how do you pick and choose who you're paranoid about? I mean, that's probably even nuttier than being paranoid to BEGIN with.

I'm beginning to wonder, myself....:eusa_shifty:

Perhaps there's a whole legion of mentally challenged people out to make regular folks FEEL paranoid....

So you are now resorting to personal attacks? That usually means you have nothing left. Good to see you have signed on to the Liberal tactics play book.

It is a bit more complicated then how I put it, I really don't care to discuss it except in very general terms. I do not however believe the Current Government is out to do us any harm past their own incompetence and greed.

So you are now resorting to personal attacks? That usually means you have nothing left. Good to see you have signed on to the Liberal tactics play book.

It is a bit more complicated then how I put it, I really don't care to discuss it except in very general terms. I do not however believe the Current Government is out to do us any harm past their own incompetence and greed.

How did I resort to a personal attack? Weren't you the one who questioned my mental capacity? All I did was point out what you said earlier, to bring to light the double standard you seem to have around here regarding paranoia.

I called you no names, I gave you no labels. I simply put you on the spot.

How ironic that YOU of all people would ever call out someone on a perceived personal attack.

How did I resort to a personal attack? Weren't you the one who questioned my mental capacity? All I did was point out what you said earlier, to bring to light the double standard you seem to have around here regarding paranoia.

I called you no names, I gave you no labels. I simply put you on the spot.

How ironic that YOU of all people would ever call out someone on a perceived personal attack.

Sure thing, you can not win a real argument so resort to the above tactics. You can not argue the situation so instead argue against the poster.

It remains a fact that the few moments shown on the tape mean very little with out the information of what occurred off tape before the cyclist ever got to the cops. We are not privy to that information, but one hopes the Police Department is. Since they, not you or I will be deciding the fate of this cop.

Sure thing, you can not win a real argument so resort to the above tactics. You can not argue the situation so instead argue against the poster.

It remains a fact that the few moments shown on the tape mean very little with out the information of what occurred off tape before the cyclist ever got to the cops. We are not privy to that information, but one hopes the Police Department is. Since they, not you or I will be deciding the fate of this cop.

You'll have to refresh my memory. What was I arguing? I created this thread, and probably added MAYBE one more post afterwards, and I never implied anyone was specifically to blame. I only questioned the cop's reasoning for such a harsh take-down.

Otherwise, I jumped in to put you on the spot for something you said. There was never an "argument", RGS. No one was trying to win anything. You admitted, for some strange reason, that you are actually a delusional headcase in an earlier post. You put YOURSELF on the spot, actually. I just wanted you to expand on it. You are notorious for calling people delusional and in need of meds around here, when all the while, YOU are the one who is ADMITTEDLY delusional and who ADMITTEDLY takes meds. Excuse my excitement about the irony in that.

Again, you and I were arguing NOTHING. Please don't make me have to repeat that again.

You'll have to refresh my memory. What was I arguing? I created this thread, and probably added MAYBE one more post afterwards, and I never implied anyone was specifically to blame. I only questioned the cop's reasoning for such a harsh take-down.

Otherwise, I jumped in to put you on the spot for something you said. There was never an "argument", RGS. No one was trying to win anything. You admitted, for some strange reason, that you are actually a delusional headcase in an earlier post. You put YOURSELF on the spot, actually. I just wanted you to expand on it. You are notorious for calling people delusional and in need of meds around here, when all the while, YOU are the one who is ADMITTEDLY delusional and who ADMITTEDLY takes meds. Excuse my excitement about the irony in that.

Again, you and I were arguing NOTHING. Please don't make me have to repeat that again.

Ya you are another of those that doesn't actually CLAIM anything, you just keep suggesting it. And last I checked NUMNUTS you and I ae NOT the only ones on this thread. But hey you feel good making shit up.

New Topics

Forum List

Back