NY Times Welcomes Republican Tim Scott to Senate By Calling Him a “Token”

See the difference? The little blue arrow after the username is the link. Remove the numbers after the username in the text box after you hit the Quote button, alter what you like, and you can't be accused of altering a specific quote -- which is against the rules, by the way.

Is your confusion gone now?

Yeah, I see. So you actually want me to go through that much work to get exactly the same result? Just to slow me down? What for? So you don't have to comb back and check up on my quotes from a poster that had nothing to do with you anyway?

And once again, in real small words, I did not alter any quotes. They are verbatim. If I altered quotes you could quote the alterations. You can't because they do not exist. Go ahead-- prove me wrong. Altering quotes would be editing another's words to mean something else. That's not only dishonest, that's Jim Hoft's job. I'm not interested in that kind of employment.
I already proved you did: http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...ate-by-calling-him-a-token-4.html#post6538247

You claim his post said:
You fucking racist shitforbrains. Fuck you you lying stupid-ass bastard. Hey! Coxucker, eat shit and piss off. Try that, bitch.

What it ACTUALLY said:
Because no authentic black could possibly be conservative?

You fucking racist shitforbrains.

You altered his post. Undeniably. So stop denying it.
..................... such as?

What's cool about facts is that they don't lean. But please, do go on....... :popcorn:
Not sure why I should take the time, really. Most people who claim to have a lock on the facts aren't interested in anything that proves they don't.

You could have just said "::crickets::". Or admit to being emptyhanded.

Regardless who has what avatar, I don't come in here unarmed :D
This post is a perfect example of your disregard for facts. You altered a quote, then claim you didn't.

You may not come in here unarmed, but your armament is unimpressive.

I already proved you did:
<snip> --- I see you've contrived a way to post something I can't quote.

But no dear, you made that up. I didn't "claim his post" said squatso, because I was never quoting a single post in the first place

What my original post actually said, and you can see this from your own link to it, was:
So to sum up in a single post, here's your entire position:

You fucking racist shitforbrains. Fuck you you lying stupid-ass bastard. Hey! Coxucker, eat shit and piss off. Try that, bitch.

Deep. :blowup:

Again -- verbatim and in toto. It's here. And the three quotes were from here and here and here, a/k/a posts 78, 79 and 80, or the three that immediately consecutively preceded mine, or in other words in a position where anyone with a third-grade reading level could see it. Three posts: that's what "sum up" means. Duh. All of which was commentary on another poster's relentless crutch of ad hominem in lieu of debate. Not sure why you're trying to defend ad hominem in lieu of debate, but that's your problem.

You don't get to alter other people's posts to pretend that they were altering posts You might want to alter your own though, since you seem to have trouble with either basic reading comprehension or morals.

Here's an idea:
Since neither my posts nor the ones I quoted were your posts, why don't you proceed to mind your own fucking business?

Last edited:
I already proved you did:
<snip>

No, you made that up. I didn't "claim his post" said squatso, because I was never quoting a single post.

What my original post actually said, and you can see this from your own link to it, was:
So to sum up in a single post, here's your entire position:

Deep. :blowup:

Again -- verbatim. It's here. And the three quotes were from here and here and here, a/k/a posts 78, 79 and 80, or the three that immediately consecutively preceded mine, or in other words in a position where anyone with a third-grade reading level could see it. Three posts: that's what "sum up" means. Duh.

You don't get to alter other people's posts to pretend that they were altering posts You might want to alter your own though, since you seem to have trouble with either basic reading comprehension or morals.
So...you fucked up, and it's MY fault.

Typical progressive. :lol:

Here's an idea:
Since neither my posts nor the ones I quoted were your posts, why don't you proceed to mind your own fucking business?
Yep. You're not interested in facts. Just like I said.

Pay attention, kid:

You quoted him and the link in the quoted post went to a specific post.

You altered the text of that specific post.

You really should stop arguing against the inarguable. It makes look more than a little stupid.

You quoted him and the link in the quoted post went to a specific post.

You altered the text of that specific post.

That's interesting since a little while ago today you were complaining that I didn't link his post. Which is true.
Now all of a sudden you want to change your story and claim I did have a link-- and thereby contradict yourself?

This is what happens to liars. They trap themselves.

Real small words again.

There.
Is.
No.
Alteration.

If there were one, you could show it. That you can't destroys your entire silly dishonest crusade here.

Again, none (zero) of this is your content. So what exactly is your purpose here?

Last edited:
Real small words again.

There.
Is.
No.
Alteration.

If there were one, you could show it. That you can't destroys your entire silly dishonest crusade here.

Again, none (zero) of this is your content. So what exactly is your purpose here?
Wow.

No one is willfully ignorant like a prog.

I showed the alteration. Your petulant foot-stamping does not alter reality.

:dig:
I showed the alteration. Your petulant foot-stamping does not alter reality.

No, you didn't show jack shit. You pasted my post with your own lie "You claim his post said" above it, which is complete fabrication. I never described it as "a post". At all. Because that's not what three posts is. Three; One... know the difference. You showed a made-up version of what you think you saw; I showed what was actually there.

At this point your density is making Special Ed look rational.

Apparently your purpose is to hijack this thread.
Have at it. Enjoy your onanistic fantasy.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back