NY Times Propagandist declares China superior to USA

Uncensored2008

Libertarian Radical
Feb 8, 2011
Behind the Orange Curtain
One of the little Goebbels of the America hating New York Times has declared Communist China superior to America.

America hating hack Thomas Freidman joined America hating hack Chris Cuomo on Monday to again praise the Communist Chinese while defaming America.

The scumbag demagogue spewed;

{

You know, Chris, do you know that it takes four hours and 18 minutes to take the bullet train from Beijing to Shanghai? And it takes 21 hours to take the train from New York to Chicago. And they’re both about the same distance.

I can’t — I’ll tell you something they weren’t thinking about in China this week. They weren’t thinking about some knucklehead. They weren’t spending the week thinking about a knucklehead who claimed 9/11 didn’t happen. They weren’t thinking about some guy who is a Q-Anon shaman.

}

Dirtbag fascist Freidman is a proper representation of the sleazy tabloid, The New York Times. openly promoting propaganda from the brutal Communist regime.

Wow, a little over 4 hours huh?

Big deal. We had the shuttle lapping the earth at least every 90 minutes by 1980. Fuc them Chinese.

Government owns the real estate in China. Easier to do those projects. Would cost a gazillion dollars to do this in the USA for a new high speed rail between the 2 cities and is there really a market for it, when it takes 2 hours or less on a plane?

Government owns the real estate in China. Easier to do those projects. Would cost a gazillion dollars to do this in the USA for a new high speed rail between the 2 cities and is there really a market for it, when it takes 2 hours or less on a plane?
Slave labor doesn't get $15/hr either. American consumer dollars pay for a lot as well. If Cuomo can get a train built on slave labor, his shallow-minded audience would lynch him for not paying a living wage--and benefits. Moronic left.

Slave labor doesn't get $15/hr either. American consumer dollars pay for a lot as well. If Cuomo can get a train built on slave labor, his shallow-minded audience would lynch him for not paying a living wage--and benefits. Moronic left.
It would be a hell of a lot more that $15 an hour. Cali's boondoogle bullet train will likely never carry a passenger, and if it does it will be between a couple of lower population inland cities, not SF and LA. Guessing some big donors got rich on real estate deals and construction/engineering contracts, not too mention the law firms writing the contracts.

One of the little Goebbels of the America hating New York Times has declared Communist China superior to America.

America hating hack Thomas Freidman joined America hating hack Chris Cuomo on Monday to again praise the Communist Chinese while defaming America.

{

You know, Chris, do you know that it takes four hours and 18 minutes to take the bullet train from Beijing to Shanghai? And it takes 21 hours to take the train from New York to Chicago. And they’re both about the same distance.

I can’t — I’ll tell you something they weren’t thinking about in China this week. They weren’t thinking about some knucklehead. They weren’t spending the week thinking about a knucklehead who claimed 9/11 didn’t happen. They weren’t thinking about some guy who is a Q-Anon shaman.

}

Dirtbag fascist Freidman is a proper representation of the sleazy tabloid, The New York Times. openly promoting propaganda from the brutal Communist regime.

Shrug.

Who takes trains anymore?

It would be a hell of a lot more that $15 an hour. Cali's boondoogle bullet train will likely never carry a passenger, and if it does it will be between a couple of lower population inland cities, not SF and LA. Guessing some big donors got rich on real estate deals and construction/engineering contracts, not too mention the law firms writing the contracts.
Just think how fast you can get from Bakersfield to Sacto though. I get your drift--being facetious.

I would pay for them to live in China for 3 months...I bet they wouldn't last a week....first of all if you lie about having covid in China you can face life in prison Mr. Cuomo....and China has no need for economists no matter how bad they are at it Mr Freidman.....but they both could be Baghdad Bobs for Xi....
Uh wait...they already are....

Yehbut ---------- I have no respect for Thomas Friedman, but since the pandemic started, it's too obvious that China has won. They ARE superior. Unified population, and under control, low crime, huge advancing economy, four times our population so we can't possibly win a war against them, nor can any other country on Earth. They own pretty much ALL our Treasury Bonds, and thus us.

I view this as an approaching problem. And some of that problem is that our government is imitating the Chinese control tactics just as fast as they can: mandating masks, mandating no one gets to earn a living at a job, no restaurants or entertainments of any sort, constant Chinese-style shaming and guilting of pretty much everyone. The epidemic is supposed to be all YOUR fault, never the virus or the Chinese. The Chinese ARE superior, and so we're being turned into the Chinese.

{

}

Shrug.

Who takes trains anymore?
I used to travel between Chicago and Cincy some and I just took the Megabus. Cheap, confortable, wifi, power outlets, it was like $30 roundtrip.

Yehbut ---------- I have no respect for Thomas Friedman, but since the pandemic started, it's too obvious that China has won. They ARE superior. Unified population, and under control, low crime, huge advancing economy, four times our population so we can't possibly win a war against them, nor can any other country on Earth. They own pretty much ALL our Treasury Bonds, and thus us.

I view this as an approaching problem. And some of that problem is that our government is imitating the Chinese control tactics just as fast as they can: mandating masks, mandating no one gets to earn a living at a job, no restaurants or entertainments of any sort, constant Chinese-style shaming and guilting of pretty much everyone. The epidemic is supposed to be all YOUR fault, never the virus or the Chinese. The Chinese ARE superior, and so we're being turned into the Chinese.

four times our population so we can't possibly win a war against them,

Why, they're gonna use human waves against us?

They own pretty much ALL our Treasury Bonds, and thus us.

What percentage is "pretty much ALL"?

Yehbut ---------- I have no respect for Thomas Friedman, but since the pandemic started, it's too obvious that China has won. They ARE superior. Unified population, and under control, low crime, huge advancing economy, four times our population so we can't possibly win a war against them, nor can any other country on Earth.

All because they kill anyone who deviates or complains.

As to population, surely you realize that means little in an age of nuclear weapons and bio-war. All they would win is a burned-out toxic husk.

four times our population so we can't possibly win a war against them,

Why, they're gonna use human waves against us?

Through Mexico, sure -----

What, you don't think population MATTERS in war? It matters more than almost anything else. It's sure how we beat the Germans --------------------- twice.

I'd say as well as numbers of armed men available, also technology matters: and for every very smart software person we have, they have four of them.

Also money matters, resources. They own us now, so much for that. They can collapse our economy with a small shove, and our government knows it.

Also unity matters. They have it, we don't. What, you think we've got the unity to fight a war with China? Or with anyone, down to the Ugandans? No, I'd say we can't fight anyone except ourselves for the foreseeable future.

Watch. We'll do WHATEVER they say to do. They'll take Taiwan first, I suppose. Not that I care.

All because they kill anyone who deviates or complains.

I think a lot of this talk is just our propaganda. I read that the Chinese are highly united and patriotic. Not the Uighurs, maybe, but they are Muslims and I don't care about them either. The Chinese do have to keep them under control --- they knife-attack people on those fast trains constantly unless they are put in those infamous camps.
As to population, surely you realize that means little in an age of nuclear weapons and bio-war. All they would win is a burned-out toxic husk.

Are you saying the next war will be different? Cyberattacks against our electric and water supply and financial system ----- sure. And bio-attacks (I'm betting on smallpox, myself: it's the usual past bioweapon. And they could secretly vaccinate their own population, the parts they want to save. Add it to the COVID vaccination.) As for nukes, I wonder if they'd be used: we may have skipped over nukes. Toxic husk nothing: they'd populate the U.S. continent with Chinese, of course, if they won. That's what Hitler planned for everything east of Germany, after all --- Lebensraum. That's what we already did, took over this continent, and personally, I like it and am not sorry.

I would pay for them to live in China for 3 months...I bet they wouldn't last a week....first of all if you lie about having covid in China you can face life in prison Mr. Cuomo....and China has no need for economists no matter how bad they are at it Mr Freidman.....but they both could be Baghdad Bobs for Xi....
Uh wait...they already are....

I'd pay for Thomas Friedman to live as a laborer in an Apple factory for 3 months. Hey, they have nets so if he tries to throw himself off the roof - an option better than working for Apple - he'll be stopped.

{

}

They don't have labor unions, work rules or the EPA in China either

We used to build skyscrapers in under a year

LunchAtopASkyscraper%20copy.jpg

{

}

By the way, this is Thomas Freidman's house in Bethesda, MD:

thomas-friedmans-house.jpg

Forum List

Back