NY Times Propagandist declares China superior to USA

"Behind each blade of grass would be an American with a rifle."
- attributed to Isoroku Yamamoto

Whether it was he who said it or not, it is a true assessment.
Even the leftists and blacks?

Naaaaaaaaah. I don't believe that. I believe you would be: but this is not a united country.

Note that the quote names "an American" and nothing else.

Are you thinking that no army can ever move to a border unless it can be done secretly?

You think if we see thousands of tanks rolling across the border, we can't stop them?

the idea of an invasion here strikes you as impossible.

Are you worried about the Chinese navy?
They haven't invaded Taiwan yet, 90 miles away, they're gonna move
hundreds of thousands of troops across more than 6,000 miles of ocean?
No, I figure they'll take Taiwan. . . about in May, when the fighting season starts.

They'd have to wait on us till we're softened up with other kinds of fighting and/or secessions and civil war here. We are always our own best enemies, since we're not interested in any other country.

You think if we see thousands of tanks rolling across the border, we can't stop them?

That remains to be seen, since the Russians didn't stop the German tanks, the French didn't stop the German tanks, the British didn't stop the German tanks for a couple years in Africa;

And thinking of tanks and their quadrupedal equivalent, the Romans didn't stop Hannibal and his elephants invading to a suburb of Rome, and they defeated the Romans at Cannae.

Naaaaaaaaah. I don't believe that. I believe you would be: but this is not a united country.

IMO, the leftists and ethnics would cave. Immediately.

Size and speed of the army always matters in any tactics, however: The Fall of France in 1940, with the Germans madly rushing through the Argonne and to the sea with tanks

China is going to Blitzkrieg across the Mexican border?

Why not? It's the best place to Blitzkrieg --- a lot better than the Argonne! They had the world's longest traffic jam there at the beginning of the invasion of France, all that forest and windy roads.

Invasion?

Seems far more difficult when the enemy is a fifth column living right here.

Are you thinking that no army can ever move to a border unless it can be done secretly?

the idea of an invasion here strikes you as impossible.

Are you worried about the Chinese navy?
They haven't invaded Taiwan yet, 90 miles away, they're gonna move
hundreds of thousands of troops across more than 6,000 miles of ocean?
No, I figure they'll take Taiwan. . . about in May, when the fighting season starts.

They'd have to wait on us till we're softened up with other kinds of fighting and/or secessions and civil war here. We are always our own best enemies, since we're not interested in any other country.

That remains to be seen, since the Russians didn't stop the German tanks, the French didn't stop the German tanks, the British didn't stop the German tanks for a couple years in Africa;

And thinking of tanks and their quadrupedal equivalent, the Romans didn't stop Hannibal and his elephants invading to a suburb of Rome, and they were defeated at Cannae.

You should bone up on modern military technology, and also assume there are instruments of which nothing is known.

Military secrets don't last long - only until first used. :2up:

IMO, the leftists and ethnics would cave. Immediately.

The Leftists are unimportant, as they are concerned only with their own well-being. They would be of no help in any case.

But, you have greatly misread Americans of all colors.

I'm only rude to thickheaded morons who think China can just invade the US through Mexico
and we can't stop them.
I'm putting you on ignore because it's no use women encouraging abusers by talking to them even when they are being abusive.

What is the matter with the forum today, people? Is it the Soviet Show Trial going on in Washington? Everyone is abusive and grouchy, some people can manage a conversation but not many.

One of the little Goebbels of the America hating New York Times has declared Communist China superior to America.

America hating hack Thomas Freidman joined America hating hack Chris Cuomo on Monday to again praise the Communist Chinese while defaming America.

The scumbag demagogue spewed;

{

You know, Chris, do you know that it takes four hours and 18 minutes to take the bullet train from Beijing to Shanghai? And it takes 21 hours to take the train from New York to Chicago. And they’re both about the same distance.

I can’t — I’ll tell you something they weren’t thinking about in China this week. They weren’t thinking about some knucklehead. They weren’t spending the week thinking about a knucklehead who claimed 9/11 didn’t happen. They weren’t thinking about some guy who is a Q-Anon shaman.

}

Dirtbag fascist Freidman is a proper representation of the sleazy tabloid, The New York Times. openly promoting propaganda from the brutal Communist regime.

I'm only rude to thickheaded morons who think China can just invade the US through Mexico
and we can't stop them.
I'm putting you on ignore because it's no use women encouraging abusers by talking to them even when they are being abusive.

What is the matter with the forum today, people? Is it the Soviet Show Trial going on in Washington? Everyone is abusive and grouchy, some people can manage a conversation but not many.

So long Karen.

Your anti-Americanism is fucking disgraceful. :fu:

I would pay for them to live in China for 3 months...I bet they wouldn't last a week....first of all if you lie about having covid in China you can face life in prison Mr. Cuomo....and China has no need for economists no matter how bad they are at it Mr Freidman.....but they both could be Baghdad Bobs for
Live in china doing what?

There are parts of china that are ultra modern and many westerners with some financial means are bery comfortable there.

They have women, booze and life is good.

Teach English during the day and party at night.

From them you would only hear glowing reports about how wunnerful china is

Size and speed of the army always matters in any tactics, however: The Fall of France in 1940, with the Germans madly rushing through the Argonne and to the sea with tanks

China is going to Blitzkrieg across the Mexican border?

Why not? It's the best place to Blitzkrieg --- a lot better than the Argonne! They had the world's longest traffic jam there at the beginning of the invasion of France, all that forest and windy roads.

Why not?

Because they'd have to move thousands of tanks and hundreds of thousands of troops into Mexico and we'd see them coming.

It's the best place to Blitzkrieg

LOL!
Are you thinking that no army can ever move to a border unless it can be done secretly? I don't know about that --- the Germans kept doing it in two world wars, every possible border.

When they can, they do, that's all. I agree they couldn't probably get away with it next Tuesday, but if things change, we'll see. I'm surprised with the history of invasions everywhere everywhen all around the world and history, the idea of an invasion here strikes you as impossible. We'd have to be torn down some first, of course, as with the American invasion of the Japanese home islands.
China has no intention of invading the US

They dont have to

all the need to do is infiltrate our universities, bribe our politicians, steal our technology and our jobs, and make American consumers totally dependent on china for their everyday consumer goods.

After that they will have nothing to fear from American opposition to their world expansion

China has no intention of invading the US

They dont have to

all the need to do is infiltrate our universities, bribe our politicians, steal our technology and our jobs, and make American consumers totally dependent on china for their everyday consumer goods.

After that they will have nothing to fear from American opposition to their world expansion

Yeah, it all does seem to be working out well for China, especially since they trashed the world economy and turned so many Americans into mindless sheep herds with their Wuhan Flu.

Forum List

Back