NY City Say Hello To Your Future

When you think about it raising taxes in our major cities doesn't really effect most of the people, who don't pay taxes.

Why anyone lives in NYC really has to question their life choices, if they stay they get, taxed, what they deserve.

One question is, what happens when the rich all move out?

Cities run by Democrats are lining up for collapse. Then they will look to the rest of the nation for a bailout.

Seattle is experiencing a tech boom and if the minimum wage hike is rough on them that's a bad sign. I don't visit the shithole so I don't really care though. They deserve it for electing one Marxist after another.

Seattle is experiencing a tech boom and if the minimum wage hike is rough on them that's a bad sign. I don't visit the shithole so I don't really care though. They deserve it for electing one Marxist after another.
I've visited Seattle many times over the last forty years.
It used to be a place that was well kept, clean, peaceful. Now it's a fucking shithole literally collapsing on top of the thousands of drug addicts, criminals, gangbangers, hookers living everywhere on the streets.
You literally can't walk in downtown without constantly trying avoid human shit everywhere.
Thanks LIBs. Another city you have destroyed.

When you think about it raising taxes in our major cities doesn't really effect most of the people, who don't pay taxes.

Why anyone lives in NYC really has to question their life choices, if they stay they get, taxed, what they deserve.

One question is, what happens when the rich all move out?

And they are moving out..........in record numbers. I live here. Place is becoming a shit hole.......cant get anywhere anymore by car or public transportation without it taking 3 hours to go 3 miles.:eusa_dance::eusa_dance: And their solutions will be more government!!:popcorn:

Forum List

Back