Rapper Comes Clean and Admits to Hating White America

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
This is the shit pumped into the minds of millions every day and people wonder what is happening to our nation?

Musician Explains Why She Despises America And The People Who Live Here

Banks, a New York native, spoke candidly to Playboy about her dislike of America and her desire to move somewhere else.
“I hate everything about this country. Like, I hate fat white Americans,” Banks said. “All the people who are crunched into the middle of America, the real fat and meat of America, are these racist conservative white people who live on their farms.
“Those little teenage girls who work at Kmart and have a racist grandma – that’s really America,” Banks continued.
The rapper goes on to talk about race and how she believes that black people deserve more credit for building America.
“Black people need reparations for building this country, and we deserve way more f****** credit and respect,” Banks frankly stated.
Where are the community leaders to put the squelch on this type of Hate America First nonsense?

Oh, they are cheering it on, like Maxine Waters.

This is the shit pumped into the minds of millions every day and people wonder what is happening to our nation?

Banks, a New York native, spoke candidly to Playboy about her dislike of America and her desire to move somewhere else.
“I hate everything about this country. Like, I hate fat white Americans,” Banks said. “All the people who are crunched into the middle of America, the real fat and meat of America, are these racist conservative white people who live on their farms.
“Those little teenage girls who work at Kmart and have a racist grandma – that’s really America,” Banks continued.
The rapper goes on to talk about race and how she believes that black people deserve more credit for building America.
“Black people need reparations for building this country, and we deserve way more f****** credit and respect,” Banks frankly stated.
Where are the community leaders to put the squelch on this type of Hate America First nonsense?

Does she need and boxes or packing materials?

I stopped reading at Azealia Banks.

No one takes this chick serious. She talks smack about everyone. White people, black people, Hispanic people and even Indian people. She's a hateful woman.

She has a nice rap flow, but her behavior is just off putting.

From what I've read a lot of white people say the same about blacks. Goes both ways. Some even on this board.

She could move? No one is forcing her to stay.

No one takes this chick serious. She talks smack about everyone. White people, black people, Hispanic people and even Indian people. She's a hateful woman.

Kind of like you do bahahaah.

Kind of like you do bahahaah.

I don't talk smack about everyone. Just loony tunes conservatives like yourself.

From what I've read a lot of white people say the same about blacks. Goes both ways. Some even on this board.
What white recording star with millions of record sales today says such things about blacks?

You are lying to salve your guilty conscience.

Forum List

Back