Nursing homes becoming rampant with sexual assualt

The manner in which this soceity treats and cares for its elders demonstrates how sick and pathological we are as a nation.

Then why didn't you RaTz do something when Barry was in power? Never mind, we'll have to fix that problem too. You were too busy making sure perverts can choose their bathroom.

Fenton is a Leftist Limp Wrist, notice he blames society and NOT the perpetrators.
No darling, I did not, but I made an observation you're uncomfortable with and you feel a need to divert attention from what I stated.

Lucy never saw a problem murder could not resolve.

Sorry you Leftist Limp Wrist, we know it upsets you that there are many people who think creatures who rape elderly people should be taken out and shot.

It isn't murder, it's doing society a service, some creatures simply do not deserve to be allowed to keep having access to oxygen.

We know that your type like to babble that "they are victims themselves", "they had a bad childhood" etc and you'd like to hold their hands and sing Kumbaya to them and then allow decent law abiding taxpayers to waste their money funding the extended prison vacation from a society that they have crapped on.

Many many others agree it's better not to waste money, but to save money and put these wastes of human skin up against a wall and shoot them, dig a hole, throw them into it and pour quicklime on them.
(Russian accent)..You seem to know more than one housewife should about the industry of murder..

Executing paedophiles and those who rape elderly people isn't murder.

Shooting an innocent person who has committed no crime is murder.
(Russian accent)First one must be convicted, then I care not what the punishment is..

Nobody would have a problem with a trial, but after conviction they should not be allowed to waste taxpayers money launching an appeal, once convicted they should be executed within one week.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand we're back to murder.

The manner in which this soceity treats and cares for its elders demonstrates how sick and pathological we are as a nation.

Then why didn't you RaTz do something when Barry was in power? Never mind, we'll have to fix that problem too. You were too busy making sure perverts can choose their bathroom.

Fenton is a Leftist Limp Wrist, notice he blames society and NOT the perpetrators.

You are too kind in your characterization of said poser.
Partisanshitheads of a feather ....

Sorry you Leftist Limp Wrist, we know it upsets you that there are many people who think creatures who rape elderly people should be taken out and shot.

It isn't murder, it's doing society a service, some creatures simply do not deserve to be allowed to keep having access to oxygen.

We know that your type like to babble that "they are victims themselves", "they had a bad childhood" etc and you'd like to hold their hands and sing Kumbaya to them and then allow decent law abiding taxpayers to waste their money funding the extended prison vacation from a society that they have crapped on.

Many many others agree it's better not to waste money, but to save money and put these wastes of human skin up against a wall and shoot them, dig a hole, throw them into it and pour quicklime on them.
(Russian accent)..You seem to know more than one housewife should about the industry of murder..

(Russian accent)First one must be convicted, then I care not what the punishment is..

Nobody would have a problem with a trial, but after conviction they should not be allowed to waste taxpayers money launching an appeal, once convicted they should be executed within one week.
But when you're piddling Auntie Peth's pussy, death should ensue..

We know you are an idiot and basically a Troll.

So you think Ted Bundy was murdered, John Gacy was murdered, of course you do, as I commented you are a Leftist Limp Wrist, you do not blame the perpetrators for their heinous crimes, you blame society for not being better.

You are a useless waste of space as such you get no more of my time, I don't waste time on idiots like you.

"But when you're piddling Auntie Peth's pussy, death should ensue.."

The response to elderly women being raped in nursing homes, again another Leftist Limp Wrist.

We know you are an idiot and basically a Troll.

So you think Ted Bundy was murdered, John Gacy was murdered, of course you do, as I commented you are a Leftist Limp Wrist, you do not blame the perpetrators for their heinous crimes, you blame society for not being better.

You are a useless waste of space as such you get no more of my time, I don't waste time on idiots like you.

I have no idea what you're blathering on about love.

The response to elderly women being raped in nursing homes, again another Leftist Limp Wrist.

Partisanshithead.

Tis not a capital crime..

Everything is a capital crime to sweet lil' Luce.

Ok...two pages of bickering with little to do with the topic is not the way to proceed here. Let's get back to the topic.

In the meantime, vulnerable people are being abused in nursing home facilities.

Everything is a capital crime to sweet lil' Luce.

Nazis are like that

that said, I think there should certainly be a fitting punishment constructed for loons who sexually abuse anyone.

Former nursing home worker accused of performing sexually provocative act on resident

SANDUSKY — A 26-year-old former nursing home employee was charged after police say she performed a sexually provocative act involving a 100-year-old resident.

The incident was recorded by another former nursing home employee, police say.

Brittany L. Fultz, 26, of Marblehead, is facing a charge of gross sexual imposition.

Police says the act was similar to a lap dance. The male resident has dementia, police say.

Why would someone do that?

Nursing homes aids are typically low paid, low skill jobs. Abuse is endemic and often not investigated. They are also typically understaffed. With the baby boom generation aging into care facilities, I think we are going to see more of this.

castration-instruments3.jpg

it works for animals

Lucy never saw a problem murder could not resolve.

You are a psycho and should be locked up.

Former nursing home worker accused of performing sexually provocative act on resident

SANDUSKY — A 26-year-old former nursing home employee was charged after police say she performed a sexually provocative act involving a 100-year-old resident.

Brittany L. Fultz, 26, of Marblehead, is facing a charge of gross sexual imposition.

Police says the act was similar to a lap dance. The male resident has dementia, police say.

Nursing homes aids are typically low paid, low skill jobs. Abuse is endemic and often not investigated. They are also typically understaffed. With the baby boom generation aging into care facilities, I think we are going to see more of this.
It is one reason I plan to suck a shotgun on my 60th birthday.

Did ya see where Sandusky's son has been picked up some pedophile or sexual assault stuff.

Forum List

Back