Number of 401K millionaires soars in last quarter 2023

Thanks Biden! Bidenomics making average Americans millionaires through disciplined savings. God I love the sweet smell of success early in the morning.
That darn shrinkflation.... its a real bugger...

Money markets accounts until Trump wins in November....
Judicious trades on S&P 500 companies, unless Trump wins in November, then lock in profits made, secure them, and watch for the next trade war, to make thing unpredictable again.

Unfortunately, the nation isn't filled with people who bought in and got themselves set up over 30 years ago.

How fucking myopic can you get?
Odd, isn’t it? Democrats claim to be compassionate for the less fortunate , and then show a complete disregard - or outright disdain - for working folks struggling to make ends meet in Biden’s America.

I fully realize, Trump mis-handled Covid, Covid economy and Covid messaging. Still, on the economy, the pres in office historically has always shouldered the blame. The economy was to well with all upward curves, when he got it, well before Covid and his trade wars.
Covid came out of nowhere... Trump got a vaccine in record time... when he saw the infection rate he suggested a two week shutdown and then by request of the CDC added another two weeks...

When he tried to reopen the economy.... blue state governors and Mayors told him its not his call and kept their citizens at home and their kids out of school....

Spring forward to your hero Joe and America lost triple the amount of people than Trump to covid.... Biden crushed the economy ruined students lives... but here you are blaming Trump... that is called TDS...

Gas and eggs are under $3. Try starting a thread on one of them so we can laugh.
Eggs at all of my local markets are above $6 a dozen... gas is over $4 a gallon... Joe needs to win the entire nation not just your community.... we all know how inexpensive eggs and gas were in 2017...

Covid came out of nowhere... Trump got a vaccine in record time... when he saw the infection rate he suggested a two week shutdown and then by request of the CDC added another two weeks...

When he tried to reopen the economy.... blue state governors and Mayors told him its not his call and kept their citizens at home and their kids out of school....

Spring forward to your hero Joe and America lost triple the amount of people than Trump to covid.... Biden crushed the economy ruined students lives... but here you are blaming Trump... that is called TDS...
He only proved his economic ability was only worth touting in fair weather, but handling in a storm was beyond him, I guess. I am certain Xi appreciated his kind public thanks to the Communist Chinese for their handling and assistance, while he tried his best to down play here with his maskless rallies, sickening many GOP attendees.

I am lower middle class retired. All my friends are middle/upper middle, many retired, many not. We talk about investments and local economy. I simply do not know anybody managing so poorly, they are not thriving and watching their accounts grow. You could say it is just local to my area if you like, but the national numbers just do not bear it out, as all indicator match local good performance. It is indeed a good stable growth economy, and providing jobs and increased income to the US, overall, as well as local economy.
You are extrapolating based on your circle of friends. Just take a quick survey online and google how much money the average American has in savings. The majority of Americans are struggling under Bidenomics. There is just no way to spin that any other way.

Gas and eggs are under $3. Try starting a thread on one of them so we can laugh.
Average national price is $3.27

1709056708097.png

Average national price for eggs is $3.25

1709056867047.png

He only proved his economic ability was only worth touting in fair weather, but handling in a storm was beyond him, I guess. I am certain Xi appreciated his kind public thanks to the Communist Chinese for their handling and assistance, while he tried his best to down play here with his maskless rallies, sickening many GOP attendees.
What he was handed was more than “stormy weather.” And if you think Bidem could have handled it better, or even as well, I‘ve got a bridge to sell you.

You are extrapolating based on your circle of friends. Just take a quick survey online and google how much money the average American has in savings. The majority of Americans are struggling under Bidenomics. There is just no way to spin that any other way.
Yes, go with that, in the thread about the sharp increase in people with 401K balances exceeding a Million Dollar$. Enjoy the polls.

I wonder if it is possible to convince these new millionares, that and everybody around them are doing poorly in this remarkable economy? The GOP has lost the message on this one.
The GOP has historically been terrible at messaging. But it is not surprising that 1 percenters are doing much better in a bad economy than is the rank and file American. People who have money have always had a leg up on making money.

Part of the beauty of America is that the poorest Americans are not required to stay poor but are allowed to become 1 percenters if they have the drive, initiative, talent, instincts, vision to do so. The Biden administration, either on purpose or inadvertently, is doing its damndest to prevent that from happening though.

Eggs at all of my local markets are above $6 a dozen... gas is over $4 a gallon... Joe needs to win the entire nation not just your community.... we all know how inexpensive eggs and gas were in 2017...

Dude, where do you live?

I'm in Tidewater Virginia and regular eggs are $3.50 a dozen ($4.50 for organic) and the last time I filled up it was around $2.50 a gallon.

WW

Dude the economy was making a comeback until Biden started his war on fossil fuels.... you can't change history on people who lived it....

I wonder if it is possible to convince these new millionares, that and everybody around them are doing poorly in this remarkable economy? The GOP has lost the message on this one.
Most of these millionaires vote Democrat.

Most of them live in blue cities.

They get rich while we pay over $200.00 for a 4th of a cart of groceries.
Used to be I tried to keep my grocery bill under $100.00, these days that's next to impossible.
Rich motherfuckers don't feel the pain like we do.

What makes you think any of them are Trump supporters?

Forum List

Back