ZZ TOP

We caught them at the Nashville speedway back in 75 or 76, sitting on the canvas on the infield, rolling and passing both ways, before I cleaned up my act.;)
we had people checking for drugs on our way in.....as soon as the lights went out,there was hundreds of joints being lit and passed around...this was when Ed Davis was chief of police in LA.....

we had people checking for drugs on our way in.....as soon as the lights went out,there was hundreds of joints being lit and passed around...this was when Ed Davis was chief of police in LA.....
Sounds familiar. Nashville PD was there, walking around, but pretty well ignored, as there was no commotions near us.

What a surprise candycorn doesn't appreciate fine music.
Fine music...

200w.gif

Oh come on... you are in a bar with friends and someone puts on ZZ Top... are you saying you wouldn't get up and dance?....
Not saying it...screaming it.

The entire genre of southern blues rock has happily passed.

Lyanrd Skynard, the Allman Brothers and some others could actually sing. ZZ Top? Not so much.

I got to see them in concert fir the first time in my life last year,had the time of my life. :dance:
I think they are going to be in California in Paso Robles... I was thinking of getting tickets and driving over... its at a place called vino Robles or something like that...

I think they are going to be in California in Paso Robles... I was thinking of getting tickets and driving over... its at a place called vino Robles or something like that...
would that be your first time ever seeing them in concert? if not i wouldnt make the trip but if you never have seen them you GOT to do it.i saw pat benatar and duran duran for the first time ever last year and now i am going to see stevie nicks for the first time in a couple of weeks. i will be seeing more concerts this year than i have in my entire life pretty much. i wish while i was growing up i had the net i would have been aware a lot more of concerts as i am now,back then you never got the word unless someone told you or you heard it on the radio.:mad:

would that be your first time ever seeing them in concert? if not i wouldnt make the trip but if you never have seen them you GOT to do it.i saw pat benatar and duran duran for the first time ever last year and now i am going to see stevie nicks for the first time in a couple of weeks. i will be seeing more concerts this year than i have in my entire life pretty much. i wish while i was growing up i had the net i would have been aware a lot more of concerts as i am now,back then you never got the word unless someone told you or you heard it on the radio.:mad:
Thanks but I probably won't go... I have seen them before in Dallas with the Steve Miller band...
Great concert...

Wise choice.like I said before not worth the trip if you’ve seen them before.
I live in kc and am driving to St. Louis to see Stevie nicks,got to sense I never seen her before otherwise i fir sure would not make the trip.

Forum List

Back