Interesting factoid: Here is the percentage of retirees with $1 Million dollars in savings.

i would like to know what the ceos on wall st do that makes their work so remunerative, i'd trade the ceo of goldman sachs for a good school teacher and give you a future draft choice.

I have standing offers to all stockholders in the top 500 corporations that i will lose them billions in the next crash for half of what they're paying those Bozos they have now.

I think that you are missing the overarching point, that money is a creation of government, not working people. They make the rules and we play by them. If we follow the rules we will prosper. It's just that simple.

Sure !

Hey, I have these magic ducks that shit solid gold turds! And, I had this govt, guy stamp them and they're UL Approved! I'll sell you one! Email me; there is a Nigerian General who wants to correspond with you too! And Todd!

Sure !

Hey, I have these magic ducks that shit solid gold turds! And, I had this govt, guy stamp them and they're UL Approved! I'll sell you one! Email me; there is a Nigerian General who wants to correspond with you too! And Todd!
Thanks, but I'll stick with the tried and true.

Anyone who is old enough to have bought a house before 2000 laughs at the "mortgage rates through the roof" comment.

As for rent prices, if you think the POTUS controls rent prices, you should not be a school teacher.

Perhaps the shortage of available/affordable housing is the cause of high rents. A shortage that has been growing for more than a decade.

Or perhaps landlords not being allowed to evict people for more than a year even if they did not pay rent that whole time is leading to higher rents.
I sit and laugh at these people were they not around in the 90's or early 2000's? I had at one time (on the house I'm living in now) a 13% mortgage rate but in the obama years had it refinanced with VA loan at 3.75%. I guess they did not pay attention before Biden.

You still can't find where Reagan raised taxes yet? lol

1695416859512.png

Do you think the guys in the trading pits ever realized they could have just
conjured one-sided derivatives? No need for any yelling or counterparty?

DURR

Forum List

Back