Number of 401K millionaires soars in last quarter 2023

So infantile as not to be funny...
Just saying, what are you going to do about people realizing the bottom line dollars in the bank don't match the picture, gloom and doom GOP partisans paint of the Biden economy. You can't even find people on this board that are doing poorly, simply heard of people, but not themselves. What if people are so dumb, they ignore the partisan message and simply look at their own bank accounts, saving, etc? I have seen this developing over a year and a half, seeing it coming to the point it cannot be ignored. It is hard to get rid of a president, if the economy is good. Look at what happened to Trump, getting kicked out of office after 4, vs Bill Clinton, easily winning re-election with all his baggage and historically ranked as one of the better Presidents. The GOP hated Obama, and he had his faults, but with bringing back the economy from the Bush Crash, he could have coasted to a third term, if he had been eligible to run.

Just saying, what are you going to do about people realizing the bottom line dollars in the bank don't match the picture, gloom and doom GOP partisans paint of the Biden economy. You can't even find people on this board that are doing poorly, simply heard of people, but not themselves. What if people are so dumb, they ignore the partisan message and simply look at their own bank accounts, saving, etc? I have seen this developing over a year and a half, seeing it coming to the point it cannot be ignored. It is hard to get rid of a president, if the economy is good. Look at what happened to Trump, getting kicked out of office after 4, vs Bill Clinton, easily winning re-election with all his baggage and historically ranked as one of the better Presidents. The GOP hated Obama, and he had his faults, but with bringing back the economy from the Bush Crash, he could have coasted to a third term, if he had been eligible to run.
Yeah, never mind the grocery bills that are 20% higher, usurious credit card rates, and skyrocketing rents, Herr Goebbels.

That attitude has cost you a lot of money. Stubborness and partisanship are detrimental to investing.
People are losing their money... small businesses are closing right and left... tax rates are climbing prices are climbing... so thanks but I would rather keep my money where it is at least a little safer... real estate and a well thought out list money market accounts...
When Trump wins I will go back to earning money by risking my savings in investment accounts....

Uhhhhh…..COVID?

Until that, Trump was presiding over the best economy in decades. Dems were panicked. “Fortunately” for them, a little pandemic threw the world into chaos, and they could use fear of in-person voting to come up with a massive ballot harvesting scheme.

Money markets accounts until Trump wins in November....

People are losing their money... small businesses are closing right and left... tax rates are climbing prices are climbing... so thanks but I would rather keep my money where it is at least a little safer... real estate and a well thought out list money market accounts...
When Trump wins I will go back to earning money by risking my savings in investment accounts....
Here’s my plan: while the interest rates are at a high, I am going to buy an immediate annuity that will, when added to my social security, cover all basic living expenses. I will be doing that within the next several weeks and lock in the rate.

The rest I am keeping in the stock market, a lot of it in cash, awaiting Trump’s triumphant return!

Are you serious? The majority of Americans are living paycheck to paycheck and are not in a position to benefit from the stock market like those of us who are.
I am lower middle class retired. All my friends are middle/upper middle, many retired, many not. We talk about investments and local economy. I simply do not know anybody managing so poorly, they are not thriving and watching their accounts grow. You could say it is just local to my area if you like, but the national numbers just do not bear it out, as all indicator match local good performance. It is indeed a good stable growth economy, and providing jobs and increased income to the US, overall, as well as local economy.

Don't take any advise here... if you have a savings account and are afraid of it disappearing one day go to a credit union and ask them to educate you on money market accounts and investment accounts...
You will thank them one day...

Here’s my plan: while the interest rates are at a high, I am going to buy an immediate annuity that will, when added to my social security, cover all basic living expenses. I will be doing that within the next several weeks and lock in the rate.

The rest I am keeping in the stock market, a lot of it in cash, awaiting Trump’s triumphant return!
A winning formula....

I am lower middle class retired. All my friends are middle/upper middle, many retired, many not. We talk about investments and local economy. I simply do not know anybody managing so poorly, they are not thriving and watching their accounts grow. You could say it is just local to my area if you like, but the national numbers just do not bear it out, as all indicator match local good performance. It is indeed a good stable growth economy, and providing jobs and increased income to the US, overall, as well as local economy.
Unfortunately, the nation isn't filled with people who bought in and got themselves set up over 30 years ago.

How fucking myopic can you get?

T
Yeah, never mind the grocery bills that are 20% higher, usurious credit card rates, and skyrocketing rents, Herr Goebbels.
That just means, I would have never hired you in a purchasing position, as likely incompetent.

Thanks Biden! Bidenomics making average Americans millionaires through disciplined savings. God I love the sweet smell of success early in the morning.

What about those in the working class? They are struggling financially, finding it hard to make ends meet. Your circle of friends are NOT an accurate barometer.

Fully 70% are financially stressed in Biden’s economy.

Yup.

1. Just because 2% or so of adults have a million dollars in Fidelity doesn’t mean that the LARGEST bloc of voters - the 40% or so who have high school diplomas and members of the working class - aren’t struggling to put gas in the tank and groceries on the table.

2. People with a million dollars, although not struggling, are still very aware that their basic living costs have gone up by almost 20% under Biden, and aren’t happy about it.

Dems are panicking. Biden has made a mess of things and now they’re grasping at straws to fool people into thinking the economy is good.
Meh. What’s new? People at the bottom always struggle and the GOP wouldn’t piss on them if they were on fire. Only the Democratic Party has policies that support the bottom. Either you are concerned about the hard working poor or not but the GOP has no answers.

Small inner circle.... my friends are doing quite well but each and everyone of them know they were doing better under Trump.... they are concerned of the track the nation is on today... I own an 8 unit apartment building and I have befriended the tenants.... they are hard working people and it pains me to watch them struggle... I don't know their politics but I'm willing to bet they would turn the hands of time back to 2017 if they could...
Until that's no longer the case the economy is failing...

Uhhhhh…..COVID?

Until that, Trump was presiding over the best economy in decades. Dems were panicked. “Fortunately” for them, a little pandemic threw the world into chaos, and they could use fear of in-person voting to come up with a massive ballot harvesting scheme.
I fully realize, Trump mis-handled Covid, Covid economy and Covid messaging. Still, on the economy, the pres in office historically has always shouldered the blame. The economy was to well with all upward curves, when he got it, well before Covid and his trade wars.

I wonder if it is possible to convince these new millionares, that and everybody around them are doing poorly in this remarkable economy? The GOP has lost the message on this one.

Truth is, many Trump supporters are doing poorly, or think they are doing poorly (a clear difference, but not in their own minds) and are not part of this 401K growth phase because they are not invested in the market.

So for them, this news is totally irrelevant.
hahahaha…and just like that Libs go from hating those evil wealthy folks to bragging about them and using them to try to concoct some weird bullshit.
Meanwhile, reality happens and those inbred MAGA’s out-earn the uber intelligent purple hair Berkeley filth.
IMG_0356.png

Forum List

Back