Nukes found in libya

I still have not seen anything other than the OP article that mentions nukes found in Libya. nothing in the 'mainstream' media. Lots on chemical weapons, but nada on nukes.

I am taking you off ignore so I can neg your lying ass everytime you make a post in any thread I start.
Now do you honestly think the American media would allow this bit of information out against obama? After all they have defended him for the last 4 years. the media has kept certain bits of information from the general public that would not make their little god look so good.

I've seen no corroboration in any foreign media either, dipshit.

Yeah, FOX protects Obama ;rofl: @ your partisan hackery.

I still have not seen anything other than the OP article that mentions nukes found in Libya. nothing in the 'mainstream' media. Lots on chemical weapons, but nada on nukes.

I am taking you off ignore so I can neg your lying ass everytime you make a post in any thread I start.
Now do you honestly think the American media would allow this bit of information out against obama? After all they have defended him for the last 4 years. the media has kept certain bits of information from the general public that would not make their little god look so good.

You aren't looking

Libya's acting Prime Minister Mahmoud Jibril has announced that nuclear and chemical weapons have been found in the country and said foreign inspectors would arrive later in the week to investigate the issue, Al Arabiya TV network reported on Monday quoting a National Transitional Council official.

Chemical, nuclear weapons found in Libya - prime minister | World | RIA Novosti

You aren't looking

Libya's acting Prime Minister Mahmoud Jibril has announced that nuclear and chemical weapons have been found in the country and said foreign inspectors would arrive later in the week to investigate the issue, Al Arabiya TV network reported on Monday quoting a National Transitional Council official.

wow... a Russian outlet. sweet.

anything else. BBC, something mainstream like that? Or are they all protecting Obama too?

You aren't looking

anything else. BBC, something mainstream like that? Or are they all protecting Obama too?
(Reuters) - A research center near Tripoli has stocks of nuclear material that could be used to make a "dirty bomb," a former senior U.N. inspector said on Wednesday, warning of possible looting during turmoil in Libya.

Nuclear experts warn of Libya dirty bomb material | Reuters

You aren't looking

You aren't looking

(Reuters) - A research center near Tripoli has stocks of nuclear material that could be used to make a "dirty bomb," a former senior U.N. inspector said on Wednesday, warning of possible looting during turmoil in Libya.

You aren't looking

moron.
that does not equal 'HOLY SHIT, THEY FOUND NUCLEAR BOMBS IN LIBYA!!!!'

You aren't looking

moron.

neo CON job your bias for obama is revealing a nuke is a nuke radiation is radiation people die from it no matter how it's delivered. A dirt bomb is more easier to use then any other way. And besides read the title again. Libya has nukes.

You aren't looking

moron.

neo CON job your bias for obama is revealing a nuke is a nuke radiation is radiation people die from it no matter how it's delivered. A dirt bomb is more easier to use then any other way. And besides read the title again. Libya has nukes.

Nothing in the story corroborates the title. Having nukes, is different than having material to make dirty bombs.

Your own sources fuck you up the ass yet again.

Isn't the nuclear fuel traceable to its origin? So, why infer anything until more is known.

The one conclusion I see draw this thread (I've only read the first page) is that Obama has been damned for helping NATO and "starting another war" in the minds and words of his detractors and damned for not going in Bush style and occupying Libya.

btw:

http://www.cnn.com/2011/10/30/world/africa/libya-chemical-weapons/index.html?hpt=wo_c2

Last edited:
Isn't the nuclear fuel traceable to its origin? So, why infer anything until more is known.

The one conclusion I see draw this thread (I've only read the first page) is that Obama has been damned for helping NATO and "starting another war" in the minds and words of his detractors and damned for not going in Bush style and occupying Libya.

Really, I'm getting dizzy with all the SPIN the ODS sufferers are throwing out about Libya. Ya think they could stick to one argument?!?! :eek:

The OP is a moron.

From the OP article...

according to the Al Arabiya TV network, Israel Radio reported.

Bigmoron1775 is basing his ire on a report, of a report from an extremely questionable source, which is also the source of the very few pieces I found online regarding this issue.

Does Libya have nuclear materials? yup, no doubt. Does that equal 'Libya has nuclear bombs'? nope. not by a long shot.

Once I see some corroboration from multiple, credible sources (a report, based on a report of a questionable source doesn't qualify), then I'll be concerned.

moron.

Nothing in the story corroborates the title. Having nukes, is different than having material to make dirty bombs.

neo con job you bias for obama is showing.

and your stupidity and partisan hackery is showing...as always.

You offered as definitive proof... a report of a report from a questionable source. Big fucking deal.

The OP is a moron.

From the OP article...

Bigmoron1775 is basing his ire on a report, of a report from an extremely questionable source, which is also the source of the very few pieces I found online regarding this issue.

Does Libya have nuclear materials? yup, no doubt. Does that equal 'Libya has nuclear bombs'? nope. not by a long shot.

Once I see some corroboration from multiple, credible sources (a report, based on a report of a questionable source doesn't qualify), then I'll be concerned.

How fucking old are you? This war you cannot win with me.

and your stupidity and partisan hackery is showing...as always.

You offered as definitive proof... a report of a report from a questionable source. Big fucking deal.

You are a partisan hack that uses the name conservative to cover up who you are. You are no conservative.

The hell they do, dittohead. More dumbazz Pub bs for the ignorant racists...LOL

I fucking warned you this negs for your racist ass.

Pointing out that lily white Pubs are half racists doesn't make one a racist, dittohead. When 50% think Obama is Kenyan. Muslim, and Marxist, and ACORN stole the election, DUH!!

Libs don't give a dam* about stupid reps...you racists can do that red neck circle jerk as your ignorant numbers dwindle in the Age of Information. And shove your Foxbot/RW blogger BS threads while you're at it. Hoping for your recovery....

Last edited:
The OP is a moron.

From the OP article...

I won the instant you took a report, of a report from a questionable source, as Gospel.

you make real conservatives look bad.

The OP is a moron.

From the OP article...

Why, because facts don't matter to you?!?! :cool:

The hell they do, dittohead. More dumbazz Pub bs for the ignorant racists...LOL

I fucking warned you this negs for your racist ass.

Pointing out that lily white Pubs are half racists doesn't make one a racist, dittohead. When 50% oama is Kenyan. Muslim, amd Marxist, and ACORN stole the election, DUH!!

Libs don't give a dam* about stupid reps...you racists can do that red neck circle jerk as your ignorant numbers dwindle in the Age of Information. And shove your Foxbot/RW blogger BS threads while you're at it. Hoping for your recovery....

isn't this cute.. the dumbass twins are fighting...:rofl:

The OP is a moron.

From the OP article...

Why, because facts don't matter to you?!?! :cool:
The fact that libya has nukes? Is that the fact you are talking about?

Forum List

Back