Nukes found in libya

did not say it had to me American media, dick-spittle. A few corroborating stories from foreign press is fine... as long as they are not just regurgitating the report based on a report from a questionable source that you based this entire dumbass thread on.

I've used several and you cried about them., What else do you want?

several my left nut. EVERYTHING YOU POSTED was based on that report of a report from a questionable source. Hell, one of them was even contradictory between the title and the contents!

All you've proved, like always, is that you're a partisan hack. I don;t give two shits if your a Dem or a Repub... hackery is hackery. YOU...are king of hackery here.

No doubt about it your a obama zombie

deflection, dick-spittle. He asked you for proof, and instead you whine about what he'd do if the circumstances were different. Deflection is a sign that you have no confidence in your own argument.

No the only deflector here is you and your childish hate for me.

he asked you for proof... your response was not proof, but to whine about what he might do.
THAT, my dear moron... is deflection.

Of course, with your narcissism, you'll never admit it.

I gave proof. Can you prove libya does not have nukes?

Monkey_knife_fight.jpg

No the only deflector here is you and your childish hate for me.

he asked you for proof... your response was not proof, but to whine about what he might do.
THAT, my dear moron... is deflection.

Of course, with your narcissism, you'll never admit it.

I gave proof. Can you prove libya does not have nukes?

you gave no proof. you gave a report, based on a report from a questionable source. Your OP article was 3 sentences long. Nothing you have posted proves that Libya has anything but nuclear materials. even a narcissistic hack moron like you should be able to tell the difference.

December 19, 2003

Bush official: Libya's nuclear program a surprise

"Libya admitted to nuclear fuel-cycle projects that were intended to support a nuclear weapons program, weapons development, including uranium enrichment," this official said.

Bush official: Libya's nuclear program a surprise - CNN

Does anyone think Gaddafi stopped with his nuclear program? If they do think it they are foolish people.

December 19, 2003

"Libya admitted to nuclear fuel-cycle projects that were intended to support a nuclear weapons program, weapons development, including uranium enrichment," this official said.

Does anyone think Gaddafi stopped with his nuclear program? If they do think it they are foolish people.

show me where in here it states that Libya has a functioning nuke.

December 19, 2003

I said anyone that disagrees is a fool and look who replies to the post A FOOL

Do you honestly think Libya stopped with it's program? Do you need the glow of a mushroom cloud for proof? Well if that's what it takes it well be to late to stop it.

December 19, 2003

Do you honestly think Libya stopped with it's program? Do you need the glow of a mushroom cloud for proof? Well if that's what it takes it well be to late to stop it.

i want proof from more than a single, Arab based new agency that gets repeated by an Israeli news agency, and then ejaculated all over this board by a narcissistic moron like you spouting it as Gospel.

Not really too much to ask.

December 19, 2003

No proof is required for proof, not maybes.

i want proof from more than a single, Arab based new agency that gets repeated by an Israeli news agency, and then ejaculated all over this board by a narcissistic moron like you spouting it as Gospel.

Why would an Arab based news agency lie about Arabs having nukes?

you did NOT just ask that. OMG... you are the most mentally challenged person I have ever known.

Thats what neo con job is asking for. I don't think he would believe anything but that.

you did NOT just ask that. OMG... you are the most mentally challenged person I have ever known.

Why would an Arab new agency say that a Arab country had nukes if they didn't Knowing that the world would come down hard on that Arab country even send in the military?> Your so stupid you can't see the obvious.

Thats what neo con job is asking for. I don't think he would believe anything but that.

I would believe multiple, credible sources, foreign or domestic, that PROVED Libya had actual working nukes. A report, or a report from a questionable source doesn't qualify, Sparky, regardless of how much you wish it did.

Forum List

Back