Nukes found in libya

Well, there were 3 options:

1- Leave it alone, and Ghadaffi has the nukes. Bad.
2- Intervene, invade, secure weapons. Leave. Bad....but not quite as bad as 1.

or

3- Kinda get involved, topple Ghaddafi by leading from the back, but dont aid on the ground and let the Muslims sort it out, which ends up with the Muslim Brotherhood, or Al Qaida, or the Taliban, or Hockmed Mohammed Durka Ali the street sweeper...........or someone we dont know......getting the nukes. Which isn't just bad.......it's HOLY JESUS FUCKING CHRIST WHAT DID WE DO??????!!!!!!!!!1

Watch how quickly the WH spins this into it's not our operation...This is a NATO,English,French operation.
We were just innocent bystanders.Now that maybe the you know what might hit the fan.

or

3- Kinda get involved, topple Ghaddafi by leading from the back, but dont aid on the ground and let the Muslims sort it out, which ends up with the Muslim Brotherhood, or Al Qaida, or the Taliban, or Hockmed Mohammed Durka Ali the street sweeper...........or someone we dont know......getting the nukes. Which isn't just bad.......it's HOLY JESUS FUCKING CHRIST WHAT DID WE DO??????!!!!!!!!!1
I'm still trying to figure out what Ghadaffi had done in the last 15 years that was so bad? Why not go after him when he was doing all those bad things 20 or 30 years ago?

or

I'm still trying to figure out what Ghadaffi had done in the last 15 years that was so bad? Why not go after him when he was doing all those bad things 20 or 30 years ago?
Politics and at the same time why was he pitching tents in NY ?!?!?!

Watch how quickly the WH spins this into it's not our operation...This is a NATO,English,French operation.
We were just innocent bystanders.Now that maybe the you know what might hit the fan.

obama's new campaign slogan 2012 vote for me I helped Al Qaeda get nukes I can help you refinance your home loan. No wait that's obama 's new sale pitch when he get's his new job as a loan officer of a bank.

or

Politics and at the same time why was he pitching tents in NY ?!?!?!

I really don't buy into American news anymore.

It's ok, just leave them there. Ron Paul says it's no problem.

Not as big a problem as you thought, considering they have already had them for some time now.

Ron Paul is right on the money we spend on defense and our empire. This proves it, how much money have we spent to keep nukes contained to other 'respectable' nations?

Just like anything else, total and complete failure.

I'm not really sure what to make of that. Libya had a nuclear program, but by all accounts they were quite far from a weapon. I sincerely doubt they could even have developed a functional "dirty bomb". If there actually was a functional weapon found, this seems like very big news.
For 25 years before 04 and while eyes were on Iran and else where ... and he was so truthful and trust worthy ...
WorldTribune.com: Libya's nuke program stuns the West

and in a related story

The race is on to find Libya's missing missiles

SIRTE, Libya — Sitting in a depression in the sand, behind a dune and surrounded by a handful of sorry-looking shrubs, was what the whole world is worried about.

There, under the baking sun on the outskirts of one of the most war-torn cities in Libya earlier this week, were crates full of the kind of surface-to-air missiles that could take down a jetliner.

The race is on to find Libya's missing missiles (VIDEO) | GlobalPost

People really seem to be jumping to conclusions here. I still don't see how it is possible to have a loose nuclear weapon in Libya, and we certainly haven't seen any evidence of one. Currently, I would say I'm much less worried about a loose nuclear weapon in Libya than one in Pakistan, which actually has plenty of fully functional weapons in marginally-secured facilities.

I think things have just turned from bad to worse

The outgoing premier of Libya's NTC, Mahmoud Jibril said Sunday that nuclear weapons were found in the country, according to the Al Arabiya TV network, Israel Radio reported.

Jibril also said that the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) will provide further details on the weapons found in the next few days, according to the report.
Report: Libya's NTC chief says nuclear weapo... JPost - Headlines
That explains why Obama got involved, he handed over 20,000 SAMs and apparently some nukes. Way to go berry, you cannot further your agenda unless there is a credible threat to the US, and you created that threat, retard.

People really seem to be jumping to conclusions here. I still don't see how it is possible to have a loose nuclear weapon in Libya, and we certainly haven't seen any evidence of one. Currently, I would say I'm much less worried about a loose nuclear weapon in Libya than one in Pakistan, which actually has plenty of fully functional weapons in marginally-secured facilities.

When was the last time Pakistan flew a plane in a tall building? al qaeda now controls Libya with the help of obama.

Forum List

Back