Nuke Israel

How about you go fuck yourself? You had nothing to say about the original poster who said nuke Israel, did you? Fuck Islam, and fuck Mohammad, bunch of barbaric savage animals.

I advocate peace, you advocate mass murder.
Just who is wrong?
If you advocated peace you'd have something to say about the original poster who said "nuke Israel". Asshole.

I have yet to read the OP but I would not agree with such an attack on Israel.
Loads of innocents dead isn't my cup of tea.

However, you're just a fucking idiot.

The content of the OP is boring shit but the thread title does seem to call for mass killings.

That is unacceptable.

I still pray for the death of Romney (politically, not literally) as his death will save millions of others from an actual death.

The content of the OP is boring shit but the thread title does seem to call for mass killings.

That is unacceptable.

I still pray for the death of Romney (politically, not literally) as his death will save millions of others from an actual death.
Cocksucker, the title of the OP said "Nuke Israel", you read that didn't you? And you said jack shit about it. But then you start having a hissy-fit when someone throws it right back at you. Why all this fake outrage with you IslamoNazi terrorist worshippers? Just come out and say you hold your dear PaliNazi supporters to a much lower standard.

That is unacceptable.

Cocksucker, the title of the OP said "Nuke Israel", you read that didn't you? And you said jack shit about it. But then you start having a hissy-fit when someone throws it right back at you. Why all this fake outrage with you IslamoNazi terrorist worshippers? Just come out and say you hold your dear PaliNazi supporters to a much lower standard.

I've openly condemned calls for mass murder, you call for such.

It's idiots like you who cause these problems.
Your eventual death will be a blessing on the world and a step forward for world peace.
I won't be doing anything to assist in speeding that happy event up but, if you ever consider suicide, don't ask me for help to stop you.

You took the words right out of my mouth:
images

bomb_mecca450.jpg

images

Someone beat you to it, you daft bastard.

814.jpg

You moaned at that one but advocate worse.
What a moron.

what is "worse" about it ? If someone decided to nuke mecca----I am sure they would give FAIR WARNING to evacuate the shithole

what is "worse" about it ? If someone decided to nuke mecca----I am sure they would give FAIR WARNING to evacuate the shithole

You morons really want a war.
You'll get one too.
Sadly, civilians will be most of the victims.
Hopefully, the Israeli government and the IDF will all burn and go to hell.

Sorry to say, but probably the best option for peace in the region would be for Iran to nuke Israel first, then Israel retaliates and takes out iran and whomever else with their nukes. Dirty nukes would be even better, so the land can't be used.

Sorry to say, but probably the best option for peace in the region would be for Iran to nuke Israel first, then Israel retaliates and takes out iran and whomever else with their nukes. Dirty nukes would be even better, so the land can't be used.

Thick as well as daft.

You'll get one too.

You are now showing your true colors.

Israel will always be, you terrorist scumbag !

You'll get one too.

You are now showing your true colors.

Israel will always be, you terrorist scumbag !

I am.
I believe the Israeli government are war criminals and should be tried (And hopefully executed) as such.

You'll notice I specifically note I don't want civilian deaths while your daft mob invite a nuclear attack on civilians at prayer.

As for Israel will always be, I don't see it.
The US will open their eyes eventually and that'll leave you stuffed.

True colours, wanker.

The OP is obviously and Islamic Religious Fanatic.

Perhaps he should go back to Iran.

wait.... may be he is in Iran!

Last edited:
The OP is obviously and Islamic Religious Fanatic.

Perhaps he should go back to Iran.

wait.... may be he is in Iran!

No he's a white American Christian, your logic is flawed

oh it's you! always fighting your little own Jihad huh?

oh well.

Not everyone who dislikes Israel or its policies is Muslim. Funny lame comeback though :lol:. You're gonna end up using that for the next hundred times. :lol: I predict so.

Thick as well as daft.

It would stop the continuous battle for that patch of cat litter, and let's face it, Iran's bomb(s) aren't going to be **** and span.

No he's a white American Christian, your logic is flawed

oh well.

Not everyone who dislikes Israel or its policies is Muslim. Funny lame comeback though :lol:. You're gonna end up using that for the next hundred times. :lol: I predict so.

Nah, but only muslim animals call for the destruction of a country and burn flags. As a matter of fact, there are plenty of stupid things Muslims do that others don't

what a disgusting religion !!

Thick as well as daft.

It would stop the continuous battle for that patch of cat litter, and let's face it, Iran's bomb(s) aren't going to be **** and span.

Haha, you think Iran would be as stupid to use dirty bombs ?

If one dirty bomb comes into Israel, Tehran would turn into a nuclear desert

oh well.

Nah, but only muslim animals call for the destruction of a country and burn flags. As a matter of fact, there are plenty of stupid things Muslims do that others don't

what a disgusting religion !!

:lol::lol::lol: like the recent Nazi protests in Hungary? They burned Israeli flags.

Forum List

Back