Nugent apologizes for using term 'subhuman mongrel'

You left out Elvis. And if an adult so much as fondles a kid below the age of 18 they face the charge of molestation. When your heroe admitted sexual relations with kids under the age of 18 he admitted to child molestation. I believe party affiliation on this matter is irrelevant. Now that Republicans are learning the facts about Nugent his days as a spokesperson are over. Otherwise Republicans are going to be loosing Republicans because actual Republicans find Nugent and child molestation as disgusting as Democrats and everyone else other than fellow child molesters or future child molesters or used to be has been child molesters.
The age of consent is under 18 in most states. Why do you keep repeating your lie in the face of evidence that has been brought to you dozens of times?

It's not my problem you don't know the difference and legal relevance between age of consent laws and statutory rape and molestation laws.

Let's be more specific then.

You said under 18 it's child molestation. Yet right here:

Statutory Rape: A Guide to State Laws and Reporting Requirements: State Laws
and here:
Sexual Crimes

It says "A child is a person younger than 17 years of age."

So in Texas, that would mean with consent it's legal > 16years of age.

Additionally, one would have to look to some historical document to see what the laws were at the time for the location where said crimes supposedly took place to see if any laws were broken at the time.

Comments? You may be under the mistaken impression that under age means under 18. But that's just not the case. Not in every state. I see Vermont is a state with laws similar to the one you mentioned where the 17year old is not allowed to consent to anyone greater than 10years older. Each state has different rules.. and the rules have changed over time.

Last edited:
Look if there was one thing Ted was ever addicted to was poon tang. Never tobacco, never dope, never nothing other than whoa whoa whoa AND I am not going to stand by him on some of his choices in life. And I know most of you would not have cheered me on in some of mine. We all have sinned. Some of us bigger than others. Not bragging on mine but lets just say I keep asking for forgiveness. Daily.

But Ted a paedophile? Never. I've had a lot of battles with my good friend Sallow over this. The girl was 17.

I was 17 too once. Say no more.

Forum List

Back