Ted Nugent loses the Washington Times, Rick Perry, Rand Paul.

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011

... In similar situations, Republicans have rallied behind celebrities when the media started their Scandalous Comments stories. Nugent hasn't seen a rally. Rand Paul has called on him to apoligize. Ted Cruz and Rick Perry have denounced him. But the most interesting denunciation might come from Wes Pruden at the Washington Times. Nugent, to Pruden, was an "aging rock musician with a loose mouth who was semifamous 40 years ago."

I wonder ... is the R getting less suicidal?

My, my, I didn't know elementary school children were allowed to post here. That title screams, 'immature." .

Nugent, like many others that include Dems, made a stupid comment and thankfully he apologized for it. Still waiting on apologies for some other really idiotic comments, like Maher suggesting a mass shooting at the CMAs and other equally mean things. No party is immune from this, though the left ignores a lot worse from their own and lashes out with a vengeance when they think they can paint the right in a bad way.

As mentioned in the OP, the Repubs aren't rallying around Nugent. That tells you what you need to know about the right.

... In similar situations, Republicans have rallied behind celebrities when the media started their Scandalous Comments stories. Nugent hasn't seen a rally. Rand Paul has called on him to apoligize. Ted Cruz and Rick Perry have denounced him. But the most interesting denunciation might come from Wes Pruden at the Washington Times. Nugent, to Pruden, was an "aging rock musician with a loose mouth who was semifamous 40 years ago."

One word.

Midterms.

One word.

Midterms.

Yup, spot on Sallow. Too bad poor Clementine just doesn't get it. Thanks Luddly.

My, my, I didn't know elementary school children were allowed to post here. That title screams, 'immature." .

Nugent, like many others that include Dems, made a stupid comment and thankfully he apologized for it. Still waiting on apologies for some other really idiotic comments, like Maher suggesting a mass shooting at the CMAs and other equally mean things. No party is immune from this, though the left ignores a lot worse from their own and lashes out with a vengeance when they think they can paint the right in a bad way.

As mentioned in the OP, the Repubs aren't rallying around Nugent. That tells you what you need to know about the right.

Ya know, there's a real plus here for the Rs.

You know how they never take responsibility for what they say and do and how rw's ALWAYS try to blame someone else (like Clem did here) ... Well, this time they actually forced Ted (poopy pants/child predator) Nugent to apologize.

Sure, we all know they don't mean it and they still love ole Poopy Pants/Child Preadator, but even giving lip service to personal responsibility is a pretty big step for liars like Rand Paul.

You poor dears don't have much to crow over lately do you?

Obama is hated by a majority of people even people who voted for him wished they hadn't done it the second time

so here you are back on Ted Nugent

What does it say when republicans invite that same guy to the State of the Union?

You poor dears don't have much to crow over lately do you?

Obama is hated by a majority of people even people who voted for him wished they hadn't done it the second time

so here you are back on Ted Nugent

Ted_Nugent.jpg

What does it say when republicans invite that same guy to the State of the Union?

It means that getting him to apologize means less than nothing.

It means they're damn desperate.

It means they're morons and losers.

oops, I mean, maroons and loosers.

I'd forgotten he intentionally shat himself repeatedly to avoid the draft. I might even have found that mildly amusing at one time, had he not become a chickenhawk.

Here they go again about how he shit himself

man oh man, people did a lot of things back then to get out of the draft because they didn't want to go to Vietnam....you people hold a grudge against someone for life, don't you?

and then crow how you all are anti-war and all that

Hey moron, Ted Nugent isn't running for any political office. Only left wing nutters like you care what he says.

Forum List

Back