Michelle O participates in SNL drag skit. Isnt this demeaning to LGBT crowd?

Super_Lantern

VIP Member
Jun 2, 2013
Men dressing as women in an over-the-top humorous manner, doesn't this belittle and insult transgender individuals? I'm surprised left-leaning SNL did this skit and even more surprised Michelle Obama was in it

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=UU8-Th83bH_thdKZDJCrn88g&v=HOK4aBYNh3s]"Ew!" with Jimmy Fallon, Will Ferrell & First Lady Michelle Obama - YouTube[/ame]

How is that any different from white people using blackface?
800px-Minstrel_PosterBillyVanWare_edit.jpg

I can't help but think there would be outrage over something like this if the skit wasn't done by SNL and featured a conservative politician instead. I feel something like that would be labeled as "more ridiculous intolerance from the right"

Last edited:
Men dressing as women can be funny. Kids in the Hall made a living off of it.

Maybe if you were not always looking to be upset you wouldn't be such a huge cry baby.

like I said, does she ever stay home to raise her children?

I have never been more sick of a President and his wife than these two

Men dressing as women can be funny. Kids in the Hall made a living off of it.

Maybe if you were not always looking to be upset you wouldn't be such a huge cry baby.

Why is it okay for men to dress as women but its not okay for men to dress as another race in a humor routine?

Funny how the entertainment elites get to laugh at hairy men in dresses while they expect the rest of us to treat them like ladies.

Michelle O participates in SNL drag skit. Isnt this demeaning to LGBT crowd?

Not at all.

Forum List

Back