Nugent apologizes for using term 'subhuman mongrel'

You are incorrect. The vicim was not 13. That would make her a teenager. She was 12, techically still a pre-teen child. The victim is sure she was 12 because she began to grow breast as soon as she turned the age of 13 . She distinctly remembers being raped by Nugent before she had begun to grow breast, making her age 12 at the age of her rape.
Interestingly, Nugent has never apologized for raping the kid. He has never denied it either.

Why don't you make her 3, Herr Goebbels?

I mean, why stop your slander and libel at 12?

No fuckwad, XXXXXXXXXX

Ted is a guitar player.

Because throat fucking 13 year old girls? That just doesn't qualify for a pedo in conservaville. Unless of course you are Roman Polanski.

And Ted?

Should be a spokesperson for Depends.

Because no one knows shitting in his pants..like Uncle Teddy.

Uncensored got away with that? :eek:

I got away with your filthy party slandering Ted Nugent?

Damn, I knew there was a reason you were called "Shortbus."

You are incorrect. The vicim was not 13. That would make her a teenager. She was 12, techically still a pre-teen child. The victim is sure she was 12 because she began to grow breast as soon as she turned the age of 13 . She distinctly remembers being raped by Nugent before she had begun to grow breast, making her age 12 at the age of her rape.
Interestingly, Nugent has never apologized for raping the kid. He has never denied it either.

Why don't you make her 3, Herr Goebbels?

I mean, why stop your slander and libel at 12?

It's not my slander and libel. Courney Love made these allegations. They have been linked in some of these Nugent threads and are easily found with a net search.
The alleged rape victim made the accusation 10 years ago. Did Nugent ever call bullshit and deny the charges?
Anyhow, even it the charges of pedohile are inaccurate, the pervert has bragged on video about being a child molester. In other words, he admits to being a child molester. He is what is call a self admitted confessed child predator and molester. He thought it was cool for an adult, over 30 year old rock star to use his celebrity status to molest immature star struck and impressionable pre adult teenage kids.

It's not my slander and libel. Courney Love made these allegations. They have been linked in some of these Nugent threads and are easily found with a net search.
The alleged rape victim made the accusation 10 years ago. Did Nugent ever call bullshit and deny the charges?
Anyhow, even it the charges of pedohile are inaccurate, the pervert has bragged on video about being a child molester. In other words, he admits to being a child molester. He is what is call a self admitted confessed child predator and molester. He thought it was cool for an adult, over 30 year old rock star to use his celebrity status to molest immature star struck and impressionable pre adult teenage kids.

Lying again, huh?

Leftism is based on purging all integrity - you have done well - you have not even a hint of ethics.

Nugent, like every rocker in history, admitted to bedding the groupies. Is that a "child molester?"

Well hardly, but Nugent is an enemy of the party, so you feel justified in telling any lie and engaging in any type of slander.

Because you're a leftist, ergo a scumbag.

That's a curious phrase, "on behalf of much better men than myself..."

Does that mean he's apologizing for the benefit of the politicians who might take a hit from what he said?

Or what?

"Much better men than myself", maybe he means all of the soldiers that served in Vietnam while his candy ass sat the war out with a deferment.

Lying again, huh?

Leftism is based on purging all integrity - you have done well - you have not even a hint of ethics.

Nugent, like every rocker in history, admitted to bedding the groupies. Is that a "child molester?"

Well hardly, but Nugent is an enemy of the party, so you feel justified in telling any lie and engaging in any type of slander.

Because you're a leftist, ergo a scumbag.

Not evey rocker in history has admitted to bedding underage girls. The ones that did are as fucked up as Nugent. Being a rock star doesn't give a molester permission to molest.
You miss the part about Nugent admitting that be molested or as you politely attempt to lower the evil and crimminal term of molester by substituting "bedding". How am I the the scumbad unethical liar when you are the one who refuses to aknowledge a video that is all over the net and even being shown on national tv. A video of Nugent admitting he was a child molester. Argument is over anyhow. Republican politicians are burning their feet trying to get away from the asshole.
Maybe you should check out the lyrics to his song titled "Jail Bait". Kind of clue you in on how he feels about 13 year old children.

Last edited:
Not evey rocker in history has admitted to bedding underage girls. The ones that did are as fucked up as Nugent. Being a rock star doesn't give a molester permission to molest.

As I said, you have not a hint of integrity.

Jimmy Page.
Robert Plant.
Austin Winkler. (Hinder)
Keith Moon.
Paul McCartney.
John Lennon.
Bono.

All of these have admitted to bedding underage girls.

You attack Nugent because he is an enemy of the party - pure and simple. If you could, you'd kill him.

You miss the part about Nugent admitting that be molested or as you politely attempt to lower the evil and crimminal term of molester by substituting "bedding".

Molesting is a far different animal - you are lying - as leftists do - as a matter of course.

Nugent admitted that he slept with girls who might have been under 18. The charge of "Moslesting" is just a lie you scumbag demagogues toss out.

How am I the the scumbad unethical liar when you are the one who refuses to aknowledge a video that is all over the net and even being shown on national tv. A video of Nugent admitting he was a child molester. Argument is over anyhow. Republican politicians are burning their feet trying to get away from the asshole.

What you are is a demagogue. You make Josef Goebbels look fair and balanced. Slander and libel are virtually your entire repertoire - and let's face it, virtually the only thing your filhy party has to offer this nation.

Did Nugent ever call bullshit and deny the charges?

He wrote songs glorifying his pedo lifestyle and gang-rape. I don't know of any other artist that did that. I bet this one is a big fave of Nuge's fans.

---
Jailbait you look so good to me
Jailbait won’t you set me free
Jailbait you look fine fine fine
I know I got to have you in a matter of time

Honey you you you look so nice
She’s young she’s tender
Won’t you please surrender
She's so fine she’s mine
All the time, all mine mine
It’s all right baby
It’s quite all right I asked your mama

Wait a minute officer
Don’t put those handcuffs on me
Put them on her and I’ll share her with you

Jailbait, jailbait
Jailbait, jailbait
---

He also lacked the balls to actually apologize, doing one of those weasel-like "this-apology-is-actually-more-insults" things that passive-aggressive beta males are so famous for.

Jimmy Page.
Robert Plant.
Austin Winkler. (Hinder)
Keith Moon.
Paul McCartney.
John Lennon.
Bono.

You attack Nugent because he is an enemy of the party - pure and simple. If you could, you'd kill him.

You miss the part about Nugent admitting that be molested or as you politely attempt to lower the evil and crimminal term of molester by substituting "bedding".

Molesting is a far different animal - you are lying - as leftists do - as a matter of course.

Nugent admitted that he slept with girls who might have been under 18. The charge of "Moslesting" is just a lie you scumbag demagogues toss out.

How am I the the scumbad unethical liar when you are the one who refuses to aknowledge a video that is all over the net and even being shown on national tv. A video of Nugent admitting he was a child molester. Argument is over anyhow. Republican politicians are burning their feet trying to get away from the asshole.

What you are is a demagogue. You make Josef Goebbels look fair and balanced. Slander and libel are virtually your entire repertoire - and let's face it, virtually the only thing your filhy party has to offer this nation.

You left out Elvis. And if an adult so much as fondles a kid below the age of 18 they face the charge of molestation. When your heroe admitted sexual relations with kids under the age of 18 he admitted to child molestation. I believe party affiliation on this matter is irrelevant. Now that Republicans are learning the facts about Nugent his days as a spokesperson are over. Otherwise Republicans are going to be loosing Republicans because actual Republicans find Nugent and child molestation as disgusting as Democrats and everyone else other than fellow child molesters or future child molesters or used to be has been child molesters.

Jimmy Page.
Robert Plant.
Austin Winkler. (Hinder)
Keith Moon.
Paul McCartney.
John Lennon.
Bono.

You left out Elvis. And if an adult so much as fondles a kid below the age of 18 they face the charge of molestation. When your heroe admitted sexual relations with kids under the age of 18 he admitted to child molestation. I believe party affiliation on this matter is irrelevant. Now that Republicans are learning the facts about Nugent his days as a spokesperson are over. Otherwise Republicans are going to be loosing Republicans because actual Republicans find Nugent and child molestation as disgusting as Democrats and everyone else other than fellow child molesters or future child molesters or used to be has been child molesters.
The age of consent is under 18 in most states. Why do you keep repeating your lie in the face of evidence that has been brought to you dozens of times?

Last edited:

Jimmy Page.
Robert Plant.
Austin Winkler. (Hinder)
Keith Moon.
Paul McCartney.
John Lennon.
Bono.

The age of consent is under 18 in most states. Why do you keep repeating your lie in the face of evidence that has been brought to you dozens of times?

It's not my problem you don't know the difference and legal relevance between age of consent laws and statutory rape and molestation laws.

It's not my problem you don't know the difference and legal relevance between age of consent laws and statutory rape and molestation laws.

In California there are three major ages, 12, 16, 18.

Sex with a child under 12 is molestation and is a felony under all circumstances.

16 is the age of consent. But two 15 year olds having sex cannot be charged with a felony.

Between 16 and 18, an adult can be charged with under aged sex.

Nugent falls into the third category, but you dishonestly try to place him in the first - because you are a demagogue and seek to slander enemies of the party.

And yeah, that does make you a bad person.

In California there are three major ages, 12, 16, 18.

Sex with a child under 12 is molestation and is a felony under all circumstances.

16 is the age of consent. But two 15 year olds having sex cannot be charged with a felony.

Between 16 and 18, an adult can be charged with under aged sex.

Nugent falls into the third category, but you dishonestly try to place him in the first - because you are a demagogue and seek to slander enemies of the party.

And yeah, that does make you a bad person.

I'm glad you are out there.

Ted wanted to live with the girl. She was 17. Hence the adoption. He wanted to marry her but couldnt because of the laws,.

Forum List

Back