NRA's New Slogan ".... a good guy with a gun...and, um...a bomb robot"

NoTeaPartyPleez

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2012
There were supposedly 100 police officers assigned to the protest march in downtown Dallas. So 100 good guys with guns. Texas passed the open carry law last year and there were a few who had their guns visibly on their person. One of them was Micah Johnson, the bad guy with a gun. The only way they got him was with a bomb robot.

So there goes Wayne LaPierre's mantra....again. He left the "good guy with a gun" out of his condolence message a few days ago. No statement about Johnson being a lone wolf, either. Also was too embarrassed to say that this shooting didn't take place in a "gun free zone", but instead in Texas where everyone is packin' everywhere.

So much for this obsolete propaganda from your friendly NRA: "Only Way To Stop A Bad Guy With A Gun Is With A Good Guy With A Gun"

There were supposedly 100 police officers assigned to the protest march in downtown Dallas. So 100 good guys with guns. Texas passed the open carry law last year and there were a few who had their guns visibly on their person. One of them was Micah Johnson, the bad guy with a gun. The only way they got him was with a bomb robot.

So there goes Wayne LaPierre's mantra....again. He left the "good guy with a gun" out of his condolence message a few days ago. No statement about Johnson being a lone wolf, either. Also was too embarrassed to say that this shooting didn't take place in a "gun free zone", but instead in Texas where everyone is packin' everywhere.

So much for this obsolete propaganda from your friendly NRA: "Only Way To Stop A Bad Guy With A Gun Is With A Good Guy With A Gun"

1. You know nothing about Texas except what you read about it on your Progressive Liberal Whore sites...

The reality here in Texas is you can not carry your gun everywhere and there are gun free zones within the State of Texas and I dare you to call me a liar because I know damn well the law down here and owners of a business have the right to deny open and carry within their business and there are places like Banks, Bars, and many more places that the State of Texas has stated you can not open and carry within those places.

2. Most Police Officers are good people with Guns, so the comment still holds true a Good Guy with a Gun will stop a Bad Guy, usually.

3. It was the call by the Police Chief to use the Robotic Bomb because of the reality if they sent officers in they would have been killed.

Now I know you probably object to the usage of the Robotic Bomb and feel that it was a terrorist act on the City of Dallas part but let be factual sometimes you can not use conventional ways of killing the suspect and you have to use a war zone method and that is what they did that day.

-----

The reality is Texas is not as open as you claim it is and yes there is a open and carry law here in the State but there are also rules and if you took a moment and study the law you would realize that you are wrong about your comment, but alas you will not and will double down on how it did not stop the killer and it took a bomb.

So with that the reality is most people that are trained to fire a firearm know that you need a clear shot to kill and if any innocent civilians are in the way you can not open fire.

Also you can not draw your gun during a gun battle that involves LEO because of the fact they will open fire on you because of the confusion, and if you have ever owned a gun or were trained to fire one you would know this, but from your mad rants you are clueless as usual.

#AllLivesMatter

th

One thing is certain, the NRA is a white man's club and only want's white men to carry guns and support their organization.....the nigga that got popped for reaching for requested license was a gun owner and died for his NRA support....who to this day, have yet to offer this brother the love a white man in similar circumstances would have received!!

NO
RACE (but whites)
ALLOWED

1. You know nothing about Texas except what you read about it on your Progressive Liberal Whore sites...

The reality here in Texas is you can not carry your gun everywhere and there are gun free zones within the State of Texas and I dare you to call me a liar because I know damn well the law down here and owners of a business have the right to deny open and carry within their business and there are places like Banks, Bars, and many more places that the State of Texas has stated you can not open and carry within those places.

2. Most Police Officers are good people with Guns, so the comment still holds true a Good Guy with a Gun will stop a Bad Guy, usually.

3. It was the call by the Police Chief to use the Robotic Bomb because of the reality if they sent officers in they would have been killed.

Now I know you probably object to the usage of the Robotic Bomb and feel that it was a terrorist act on the City of Dallas part but let be factual sometimes you can not use conventional ways of killing the suspect and you have to use a war zone method and that is what they did that day.

-----

The reality is Texas is not as open as you claim it is and yes there is a open and carry law here in the State but there are also rules and if you took a moment and study the law you would realize that you are wrong about your comment, but alas you will not and will double down on how it did not stop the killer and it took a bomb.

So with that the reality is most people that are trained to fire a firearm know that you need a clear shot to kill and if any innocent civilians are in the way you can not open fire.

Also you can not draw your gun during a gun battle that involves LEO because of the fact they will open fire on you because of the confusion, and if you have ever owned a gun or were trained to fire one you would know this, but from your mad rants you are clueless as usual.

#AllLivesMatter

th
I didn't get the sense that the OP was being critical of Texas, Bruce. Just the stupid NRA argument. Here on the opposite end of the country, we also have open carry. It is not a problem.

We could just modify it to read:

'Good Way To Stop A Bad Guy With A Gun Is With A Good Guy With A Gun'

Works for me.

One thing is certain, the NRA is a white man's club and only want's white men to carry guns and support their organization.....the nigga that got popped for reaching for requested license was a gun owner and died for his NRA support....who to this day, have yet to offer this brother the love a white man in similar circumstances would have received!!

NO
RACE (but whites)
ALLOWED

Hate propaganda.

NO
RACE (but whites)
ALLOWED

What an ignorant post. Don't you have anything meaningful to do?

-----

#AllLivesMatter

th

My oh, my...You assume much. I live part-time in Texas and I know that Texas allows open carry on a public street in public areas, which was what happened in DOWNTOWN Dallas on a PUBLIC street, if you actually read it before getting your little jockey strap in a wad.

In Texas you can't open carry in obvious places that even a bonehead such as yourself should know: liquor stores, schools, prisons, hospitals, churches. And of course, airports. Duh!

The open carry law was a big waste of taxpayer money created by a bunch of redneck stupid gun-nuts whose egos and manhood are wrapped up in their ball sacks, because these signs are up everywhere now in Texas. Fucking everywhere.

Edited: When I said in my O/P that everyone in Texas is packing everywhere, they are, they just can't openly carry their guns as they had hoped.

sign.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back