NRA

aris2chat

Gold Member
Feb 17, 2012
I usually tune out commercials but I've been noticing some very rational and effective commercials for the NRA.

I'm no fan of artillery in the front yard or sporting grenade launchers. I don't think you need an automatic rifle
for hunting for homes security, but I do believe people have right to own and use guns.
If you want to play with the bigger toys, it should be in an approved range with supervision.

the commercials are not fear mongering or ranting about the far left, just people from all walks of life that support the right to arms.

Bravo for tasteful and rational commercials

Left wing propaganda lies about "grenade launchers in the front yard and automatic weapons for hunting" and it's actually a positive post about the NRA. Imagine what the negative posts are like.

Gun Review: LMT M203 Grenade Launcher - The Firearm Blog

10 Crazy Weapons that are Still Legal in the US - Online Paralegal Programs

http://www.urban-armory.com/cart/proddetail.php?prod=40mm

Crazy but legal. Armed but not private army.

I've seen how hezbullah has been for decades better armed than the army an holding the country hostage.

I've seen what modern civil war looks like. We have all seen images and read reports of what is happening in syria.

The right to protect self and home is important. Stockpiling heavy arms in the home is not.

I also think gun owners should have to take refresher courses for safety, maintenance and use periodically. Rules and laws by state and federal might change. All guns should be cataloged and checked for safety to avoid accidents if and when fired.

I never took for granted that we had guns around the house growing up. I never took for granted the safety and maintenance of an airplane or what it takes to fly.

people have to constantly practice with swords or martial arts.

Owning a gun is more than a right, it is serious responsibility.

Forum List

Back