2 cops shot & killed at Panera Bread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The democrat war on the police continues.

Prove the suspect was a Democrat. Take all the time you need.

Its more about the cultures devaluation of cops lives. That leads to assaults on cops. Thank God for Kevlar vests and advances in trauma care which save thousands of police officers lives that otherwise may have died.

I never said the suspect was a democrat. What are the odds the suspect is black?

Keep grasping at those straws Tipsy. You might come up with something that is real.

Unlike your thread that equates gay sex with cannibalism and murder.

According to another thread, Tipsy can't tell the difference between sex and cannibalism. How can you talk sense to someone like that? :dunno:

I never said the suspect was a democrat. What are the odds the suspect is black?

Keep grasping at those straws Tipsy. You might come up with something that is real.

Privacy for consenting adults is the same for everyone.

According to another thread, Tipsy can't tell the difference between sex and cannibalism. How can you talk sense to someone like that? :dunno:
There isn't any difference.

Its more about the cultures devaluation of cops lives. That leads to assaults on cops. Thank God for Kevlar vests and advances in trauma care which save thousands of police officers lives that otherwise may have died.
These two died. Black lives matter don't you know. Democrats have been using their black street troops to kill off the police since Ferguson.

she cant tell the difference between pot and oregano either.....but she talks like she is an expert on it....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back