NRA Wants Mentally Ill To Have Gun Rights

nikolas-cruz-mug-shot-credit-broward-sheriff-office-and-instagram-v1.jpg

Nikolas Cruz, Who Was Too Disturbed to Carry a Backpack, Legally Bought AR-15

Everyone knew Nikolas Cruz was deeply disturbed. He'd been in and out of mental health treatment. He'd been kicked out of school. His Instagram page was full of photos of dead animals and weapons. He was so frightening to teachers that he'd been banned from even carrying a backpack into school.

So how does a guy like that get his hands on a military-style weapon capable of pumping dozens of rounds into innocent victims without even reloading? Well, this is Florida, so he just walks into a gun shop and buys one.

More: Nikolas Cruz, Who Was Too Disturbed to Carry a Backpack, Legally Bought AR-15

Wow, that is really scary. How can the NRA defend this? How can anyone defend this? The entire article is frightening. Kids at that school were in grave danger.

How can the NRA defend this? Like Sandy Hook, It never happened.

nikolas-cruz-mug-shot-credit-broward-sheriff-office-and-instagram-v1.jpg

Nikolas Cruz, Who Was Too Disturbed to Carry a Backpack, Legally Bought AR-15

Everyone knew Nikolas Cruz was deeply disturbed. He'd been in and out of mental health treatment. He'd been kicked out of school. His Instagram page was full of photos of dead animals and weapons. He was so frightening to teachers that he'd been banned from even carrying a backpack into school.

So how does a guy like that get his hands on a military-style weapon capable of pumping dozens of rounds into innocent victims without even reloading? Well, this is Florida, so he just walks into a gun shop and buys one.

More: Nikolas Cruz, Who Was Too Disturbed to Carry a Backpack, Legally Bought AR-15

Wow, that is really scary. How can the NRA defend this? How can anyone defend this? The entire article is frightening. Kids at that school were in grave danger.

How can the NRA defend this? Like Sandy Hook, It never happened.
Ah, a mental health candidate

After the massacre at Virginia Tech in 2007, Congress did manage to pass a modest measure that was designed to provide money to states to improve the federal background check system. But the N.R.A. secured a broad concession in the legislation, which pushed states to allow people with histories of mental illness to petition to have their gun rights restored.
More: Silent Since Shootings, N.R.A. Could Face Challenge to Political Power - The New York Times

As a condition of its support for the measure, the National Rifle Association extracted a concession: the inclusion of a mechanism for restoring firearms rights to those who lost them for mental health reasons.
More: Some With Histories of Mental Illness Petition to Get Their Gun Rights Back - The New York Times

You oppose the right of people to go to court and prove that they aren't actually crazy?

Maybe we should prevent mentally ill people from voting or driving cars forever too.

To own or have access to guns? Once they have a documented mental illness? Yes I do!
That is NOT the standard. One must be adjudicated mentally incompetent to lose the right to firearms.
Place to start is with all the false flaggers.

The White House is refusing to release any pictures of Trump signing the bill last year that let mentally ill people buy guns.
I freaked when he approved this.
Blood is all over his hands and the GOP’s.

why do you hate the fact that people cannot be stripped of their rights without due process?
A trump whore who screamed lock her up lock her up ( with no due process ) is all of a sudden worried about due process with the mentally ill being able to purchase an arsenal of guns.
Go fuck yourself.
you seem rather mentally unbalanced and hateful. we get the fact you are a Trump hater and your anti gun idiocy is merely a facade to hide your butt hurt over the NRA helping Trump beat your beloved hillary. I wasn't even responding to you and you went ape on me. should I refer you to a mental health care professional?

The White House is refusing to release any pictures of Trump signing the bill last year that let mentally ill people buy guns.
you're too stupid to understand that Trump merely got rid of an Obama EXO that tried to strip people of their rights beyond that which Congress had allowed. You must really hate the concept of constitutional protections

I agree with Reasonable that Low IQ savages (most of the democrat demographic except jews) should not have the right to vote and not the right to purchase deadly weapons of any kind.

you're too stupid to understand that Trump merely got rid of an Obama EXO that tried to strip people of their rights beyond that which Congress had allowed. You must really hate the concept of constitutional protections

Then it should have been challenged in court.

Then it should have been challenged in court.

Read why the ACLU was for what Trump and congress really did.
Restore the 2nd amendment rights.
Congratulations, your donation to the ACLU just helped arm the mentally ill (no, not really)

So, if you donated the ACLU after President Trump's executive travel ban, congratulations. Yesterday's vote was your victory, too.

And for the media outlets that represented this vote dishonestly, you're trying to sway public opinion in favor of those who would take away people's rights without due process of law.

Some of these kids are already legal voter's with many to come in the next year or two, their generation will vote GOP out.

Trump overturned an improper expansion of a law that Obama tried to implement without congressional approval. Congress has the power to determine what sort of conditions can lead to the abrogation of constitutional rights, subject to court review, Obama, as president, did not have that proper power to expand the list of things that forfeits one's second amendment rights

Some of these kids are already legal voter's with many to come in the next year or two, their generation will vote GOP out.

when people grow up and have families and realize it is they who are the first responders against criminal attacks, they might not be so quick to strip themselves of being able to defend their children against rapists and murderers

why do you hate the fact that people cannot be stripped of their rights without due process?
A trump whore who screamed lock her up lock her up ( with no due process ) is all of a sudden worried about due process with the mentally ill being able to purchase an arsenal of guns.
Go fuck yourself.
you seem rather mentally unbalanced and hateful. we get the fact you are a Trump hater and your anti gun idiocy is merely a facade to hide your butt hurt over the NRA helping Trump beat your beloved hillary. I wasn't even responding to you and you went ape on me. should I refer you to a mental health care professional?
50h8e70vc9h01.png

Forum List

Back