NRA Petition to fire Eric Holder

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
I've just returned from the border between the United States and Mexico and I've never witnessed anything like the stinking, rotten level of murder, corruption, cover-up, and conspiracy confronting us today.

This conspiracy ignited two years ago when U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder claimed that your Second Amendment rights are to blame for the drug crimes and killings in Mexico. Holder and other top-level Obama Administration figures -- even the President himself -- claimed that 90% of the guns used by violent drug cartels were coming from American gun dealers.

In short, they blamed our Second Amendment rights for the violence of the Mexican drug cartels.But leaked U.S. State Department cables have exposed this as a bald-faced LIE. These Obama Administration cables proved beyond a shadow of a doubt what the Mexican government already knew: That the drug cartels were getting guns -- along with fully-automatic weapons, grenade launchers, anti-personnel mines and other military hardware -- through Central America, NOT THE U.S.

While these leaked cables exposed the lies propping up Obama's gun control agenda, administration officials at the highest levels pushed a strategy to fit their gun control aims. In a display of corruption and arrogance that's shocking even for this Administration, the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (BATFE) launched Operation "Fast and Furious" -- an illegal pipeline for shipping guns into Mexico. With our government's full knowledge and complicity, BATFE higher-ups ordered firearms dealers to sell these guns illegally to straw purchasers. And it wasn't just a few guns... It was over two thousand!

At the time, BATFE agents protested the insanity of Operation Fast and Furious, and the sheer stupidity of letting thousands of illegally purchased guns just walk over the border into the hands of criminals. But BATFE supervisors pushed back saying, "if you want to make an omelet, you have to break some eggs."

One of those "eggs" broke on the night of December 14, 2010. That night, 40-year old Border Patrol agent Brian Terry was in a remote Arizona canyon with a six-member tactical team that encountered a group of armed Mexican illegals. Sources said that the "illegal entrants" were in Arizona to rob cartel drug mules and other illegals. In the initial skirmish, the Border Patrol agents fired low-velocity shotgun beanbag rounds and were met with 7.62x39mm return fire.

Officer Terry died in the exchange. And when the bandits fled, they left behind two AK-style rifles that were traced to sales made under the Fast and Furious operation.

Senator Charles Grassley (IA) and Representative Darrell Issa (CA) are defending our Second Amendment rights and fighting for justice for Agent Terry by holding Congressional hearings on Fast and Furious.

But they're being stonewalled by Obama, Holder and others who are bent on sweeping the truth under the rug.

They are withholding government documents that say exactly who ordered the operations. Government e-mails warn witnesses not to cooperate. Congressional subpoenas are being ignored.

If you want to help NRA protect our Right to Keep and Bear Arms, our freedoms and our country from corrupt government officials, then I need you to take action today.

That's why I'm counting on you to sign NRA's National Petition to Fire Eric Holder. It will only take a moment, but your signature on this petition is absolutely critical. You can sign the petition by clicking (the link at the bottom of this post).

When Attorney General Holder was questioned by Senator Charles Grassley about how guns that were allowed to "walk" out of gun shops during Operation Fast and Furious ended up at a U.S. Border Patrol Agent's murder scene, Holder said, "I frankly don't know." That one statement from our nation's top law-enforcement official cuts right to the heart of the matter and proves that Holder is either covering up for Obama, his failed gun control schemes, and the crimes committed, or he's incompetent.

Either way, he can't be trusted with the powers of Attorney General, the law enforcement agencies he commands, the sanctity of the Second Amendment, or the lives of Federal agents.

That's why NRA is launching a nationwide campaign to gather hundreds of thousands of signatures on this Petition to Fire Eric Holder, one of Obama's chief architects for his gun ban agenda.

We must act now because the Obama Administration and Holder have crossed the line.

*If the Obama Administration is willing to endanger Americans by attacking our Second Amendment liberties, there's no limit to their arrogance and willingness to abuse power to achieve political gain, and they must be stopped.

https://www.nra.org/fireholder/Petition.aspx

Last edited:
The above is an email I received from the NRA. I posted it from my phone, which is why the returns and spacing are messed up...I'll try to clean it up tonight when I get home. Here is my commentary on the email...I just want the truth...who knew what when...If Eric Holder isn't willing to be honest and forthcoming, it's time to replace him with someone who will.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back