NRA issues threatening video to intimidate opponents

BTW, I'll change my view when someone can show the NRA killing someone or threatening to kill someone.
How about abetting school shootings? Does that count?

How did the NRA do that? Be very specific
Opposing every gun law ever put forward, or thereabouts.

But looky, looky, if it ain't the Roman Catholic self-professed expert coming to defend school children murderers. Go bother someone else, you're way too ignorant of life in general. :biggrin:

Blame the NRA but ignore the real issue, your precious government dropped the ball bigly

I'm defending no child murderer...I'm pointing out the NRA had nothing to do with it
If they abetted the murders, then you're defending child murderers. Now go burn your NRA card, they don't let you into heaven with one of those. :biggrin:

NRA issues threatening video warning journalists 'your time is running out'

The NRA is becoming a terrorist organization that uses threats and intimidation to achieve their goals. This looks more like an ISIS video than an NRA video. When will journalist begin dying?

The Putin playbook is playing out before our very eyes..
That ad was "threatening"?

Find your nearest safe space, pacifier & safety blanket. Shelter in place till the all clear is given.

GOOD LUCK!

BTW, I'll change my view when someone can show the NRA killing someone or threatening to kill someone.

But looky, looky, if it ain't the Roman Catholic self-professed expert coming to defend school children murderers. Go bother someone else, you're way too ignorant of life in general. :biggrin:
Speaking of ignorance are you trying to corner the market? Who is defending Cruz here? Nobody.
Where did I say anyone was defending Cruz? Do you need help staying on topic? Just ask.

Blame the NRA but ignore the real issue, your precious government dropped the ball bigly

I'm defending no child murderer...I'm pointing out the NRA had nothing to do with it
If they abetted the murders, then you're defending child murderers. Now go burn your NRA card, they don't let you into heaven with one of those. :biggrin:

Stop your trolling....the NRA had NOTHING to do with what happened at Parkland....however your government and so called mental health workers fucked up badly

explain what you mean? that is too general.
Opposing pretty much every law having to do with guns by paying off politicians, and making it way too easy for anyone to get a gun, especially high-powered weapons that are often used in school shootings...
BTW, it was a law that obummer inacted that allowed the purchase of the gun by the kid. you should do your homework kiddo.

Ingraham: 'PROMISE Program' Hailed By Obama Admin Led to Florida Schools Ignoring Violent Students

'PROMISE Program' Hailed By Obama Admin Led to Florida Schools Ignoring Violent Students

Not the NRA

Opposing pretty much every law having to do with guns by paying off politicians, and making it way too easy for anyone to get a gun, especially high-powered weapons that are often used in school shootings...

A .223 or .556 rifle is not "high powered" it happens to be one of the smaller caliber rifles available to civilians

such as what law? can't you name one?
Ok, maybe that came out wrong, lol. Opposing anything put forward that was to become a law, because they've managed to block pretty much everything. Although they are probably against most, if not any laws already on the books, that should go without saying.

Ok, maybe that came out wrong, lol. Opposing anything put forward that was to become a law, because they've managed to block pretty much everything. Although they are probably against most, if not any laws already on the books, that should go without saying.
who do they give money to?

name a law that would have prevented Parkland. I'm listening.

Stop your trolling....the NRA had NOTHING to do with what happened at Parkland....however your government and so called mental health workers fucked up badly
So did the NRA. Now go bother someone else, you ignorant homophobe. :biggrin:

Speaking of ignorance are you trying to corner the market? Who is defending Cruz here? Nobody.
Where did I say anyone was defending Cruz? Do you need help staying on topic? Just ask.
You’ve said so at least twice now.

BTW, it was a law that obummer inacted that allowed the purchase of the gun by the kid. you should do your homework kiddo.

Ingraham: 'PROMISE Program' Hailed By Obama Admin Led to Florida Schools Ignoring Violent Students

'PROMISE Program' Hailed By Obama Admin Led to Florida Schools Ignoring Violent Students

Not the NRA
Doesn't matter who you point the finger at, they all deserve some blame. This admin, the last admin, every admin before that. As well as the NRA and everyone, like you, who support them. yYou all have blood on your hands.

The NRA should PUSH for folks visiting the Capitol to have open-carry and/or concealed guns......Let's see the bribed elected officials support THAT stance.

A .223 or .556 rifle is not "high powered" it happens to be one of the smaller caliber rifles available to civilians
Skull, go away, we're not talking about that. If you need help staying on topic, wake up your dog, he'll help you.

Skull, go away, we're not talking about that. If you need help staying on topic, wake up your dog, he'll help you.

You mentioned high power weapons, it's a valid response

who do they give money to?

name a law that would have prevented Parkland. I'm listening.
You'll oppose anything that I propose, making you part of the problem, you don't want to do anything.

Forum List

Back