NRA issues threatening video to intimidate opponents

Nice spin, but if the 2nd doesn't extend to everyone, it's limited in its scope. And the main thing is, you're ok with that. So the next time you shout that you don't want anyone infringing on the 2nd Amendment, make sure you add the words "anymore than I already allow it to be infringed".

Your deliberate refusal to understand does not mean anything except you just want to keep arguing. The fact that children can’t enter into contracts means they cannot purchase anything...including firearms. Has NOTHING to do with the second amendment.
The 2nd says "shall not be infringed", barring children from entering into a contract to buy a gun is an infringement. But the main point is that EVERYONE is ok with limiting the 2nd Amendment, you just like to pretend that you're not ok with it.

Children are not full US citizens until they are adults. That you think that only full US citizens are entitled to Constitutional protections means you can limit gun rights to US citizens is the vacuous airhead that you are and why Hillary is telling you to ask your husband what to think
Children have some Constitutional rights, look it up. That you agree to limit their right on the 2nd is telling.

Children do have some Constitutional protections as they age, but do not have full Constitutional rights until they become adults.
Yes, and I agree. I am merely pointing out how you're ok with limits on the 2nd, just like everyone else.

The 2nd says "shall not be infringed", barring children from entering into a contract to buy a gun is an infringement. But the main point is that EVERYONE is ok with limiting the 2nd Amendment, you just like to pretend that you're not ok with it.

The Second Amendment is not infringed by limiting the rights of children! Your ignoring that fact does not prove your point. It just shows you to be dishonest
You agree that the 2nd shouldn't extend to children so you're ok with infringing on the 2nd. Good for you.

No, I agree that, for their own protection, children do not have property rights. Unless you are stupid, you should understand the difference.
So you decide for someone else that they don't deserve 2nd Amendment rights. Fucking liberal. :biggrin:

LOL, Your lies betray your frustration with your failed argument.
It's good to know that you're a liberal at heart. :cool:

Your deliberate refusal to understand does not mean anything except you just want to keep arguing. The fact that children can’t enter into contracts means they cannot purchase anything...including firearms. Has NOTHING to do with the second amendment.

Children are not full US citizens until they are adults. That you think that only full US citizens are entitled to Constitutional protections means you can limit gun rights to US citizens is the vacuous airhead that you are and why Hillary is telling you to ask your husband what to think
Children have some Constitutional rights, look it up. That you agree to limit their right on the 2nd is telling.

Children do have some Constitutional protections as they age, but do not have full Constitutional rights until they become adults.
Yes, and I agree. I am merely pointing out how you're ok with limits on the 2nd, just like everyone else.

Limiting the rights of children to own property does not infringe on the 2 nd Amendment. You obviously thought you’d stumbled on a clever argument. It is a shame you were wrong

The Second Amendment is not infringed by limiting the rights of children! Your ignoring that fact does not prove your point. It just shows you to be dishonest
You agree that the 2nd shouldn't extend to children so you're ok with infringing on the 2nd. Good for you.

No, I agree that, for their own protection, children do not have property rights. Unless you are stupid, you should understand the difference.
So you decide for someone else that they don't deserve 2nd Amendment rights. Fucking liberal. :biggrin:

LOL, Your lies betray your frustration with your failed argument.
It's good to know that you're a liberal at heart. :cool:

LOL! I AM a Progressive, but this has nothing to do with Progressiveism. It has to do with truth...something you seem to be struggling with as you post.

They only have the protections that we chose to give them.
Right, so you're happy to limit the 2nd Amendment, which was my point. Thanks for clearing that up.

kaz: Only US citizens are entitled to second amendment protections

Taz: Oh, so we can limit gun rights for US citizens!

Yes, you are that stupid. Hillary suggests you ask your husband what to think. Sounds like a good plan in your case
Your concession by lack of a proper response is duly noted.

But do keep up your attempts at insults, you're a punk, nothing more.

You really don't understand the difference between recognizing who is a US citizen and restricting Constitutional rights for US citizens, do you? Remarkable.

Seriously, let your husband make your decisions for you like Hillary advised you to do. You voted for her, you know what a smart woman she is

Not the same as adults. Their rights are limited for their protection. The 2nd is not limited.the rights of children are limited.
Nice spin, but if the 2nd doesn't extend to everyone, it's limited in its scope. And the main thing is, you're ok with that. So the next time you shout that you don't want anyone infringing on the 2nd Amendment, make sure you add the words "anymore than I already allow it to be infringed".

We've already covered this multiple times. We select certain rights and grant them to children, sure. But they don't have Constitutional rights or they would have all of them and they don't. You didn't understand the guest room example, did you? Be honest. You're just not very bright

Not recognizing someone as a citizen is not limiting Constitutional rights for citizens. Geez you're an airhead

Kids do Have a right to bare arms. States have the power to place restrictions on things minors can buy or consume since they clearly have no say in certain things. I dont happen to believe in age restrictions. I could shoot a gun at 10. My brother was driving at 14. Leave it up to the parents to decide when a child is mature enough for things. As we see with the regressive left even adults can not be mature enough for adult activities.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Kids do Have a right to bare arms. States have the power to place restrictions on things minors can buy or consume since they clearly have no say in certain things. I dont happen to believe in age restrictions. I could shoot a gun at 10. My brother was driving at 14. Leave it up to the parents to decide when a child is mature enough for things. As we see with the regressive left even adults can not be mature enough for adult activities.

But, legally you could not own the firearm you shot because you couldn’t own property. Your parents could let you use it, but legally it belonged to them

Limiting the rights of children to own property does not infringe on the 2 nd Amendment. You obviously thought you’d stumbled on a clever argument. It is a shame you were wrong
You're limiting the 2nd to adults. Sheesh, it's a very simple concept.

Right, so you're happy to limit the 2nd Amendment, which was my point. Thanks for clearing that up.

Yes, you are that stupid. Hillary suggests you ask your husband what to think. Sounds like a good plan in your case

You really don't understand the difference between recognizing who is a US citizen and restricting Constitutional rights for US citizens, do you? Remarkable.

Seriously, let your husband make your decisions for you like Hillary advised you to do. You voted for her, you know what a smart woman she is
Children don't have a 2nd right, so you've limited the scope of the 2nd. C'mon brah, wake up, for fuck's sake. :biggrin:

Apparently not to you since you don't grasp it. You think that putting your kid down for a nap or keeping them from running into traffic is kidnapping

Children don't have a 2nd right, so you've limited the scope of the 2nd. C'mon brah, wake up, for fuck's sake. :biggrin:

The simpleton who thinks that citizens of the world are entitled to US Constitutional rights. What an arrogant pig you are. You're the ugly American

Ok, wow. I just watched the video. What exactly is "threatening" about it? You must be kidding. It's an ad for Dana Loesch's new TV show! She's simply saying that lying journalists' and news outlets' "time is running out" because her show will expose their lies. A high school dropout could see that that's the clear message of the video, nothing more.

Apparently not to you since you don't grasp it. You think that putting your kid down for a nap or keeping them from running into traffic is kidnapping
Please quote where is said that or else STFU.

The simpleton who thinks that citizens of the world are entitled to US Constitutional rights. What an arrogant pig you are. You're the ugly American
Please quote where I said that or else accept your defeat like a man.

It is, but you don’t seem able to grasp it. It’s not the 2nd that’s limited. It is people who aren’t adults who are limited based on their age.

It is, but you don’t seem able to grasp it. It’s not the 2nd that’s limited. It is people who aren’t adults who are limited based on their age.
That's bullshit, if the 2nd doesn't reach children then its limited. plain and simple.

That's bullshit, if the 2nd doesn't reach children then its limited. plain and simple.

Your lack of reasoning is sad. The 2nd Amendment is NOT limited by a person’sage. PEOPLE are limited by their age

Ok, wow. I just watched the video. What exactly is "threatening" about it? You must be kidding. It's an ad for Dana Loesch's new TV show! She's simply saying that lying journalists' and news outlets' "time is running out" because her show will expose their lies. A high school dropout could see that that's the clear message of the video, nothing more.
That is far above the cognitive ability of the average leftist.

Forum List

Back