NRA issues threatening video to intimidate opponents

Neither of your links support your position.

You need to turn yourself into police for violating the Constitutional rights of your children by holding them captive against their will. You should write down every time you did that so they can charge you with each count
My position is that you're ok with limiting the 2nd Amendment. So stop cherry-picking your outrage.

I'm "cherry picking" my outrage by saying the 2nd amendment is the same as the other rights protected int he Bill of Rights in that it applies to adults, not children? Not making it different than other amendments is "cherry picking?"

They don't have dictionaries in Nit Wit Ville? Gawd you're an airhead
I got you to admit hat the 2nd Amendment can be limited. My job is done here.

The amendment is not limited. The rights of non-citizens can be limited
If children can't have guns, it's limited. Children do have some Constitutional protections.

Not the same as adults. Their rights are limited for their protection. The 2nd is not limited.the rights of children are limited.

Yes, you have a double standard. You cannot kidnap an adult. By the 14th amendment, that means you cannot kidnap a child. Which you did.

Notice how you claim your point is that you're just establishing there are limits on the bill of rights. Here's how your argument goes.

If you can establish any limit no matter how contrived, then you can limit the amendment in any way you want to limit it.

If children cannot buy guns, then you can ban guns and because the second amendment means nothing. It can be limited in one way, therefore it can be limited in any and all ways.

It's a bull shit argument
There can only be a kidnapping if you have a complainant. My children never made such a claim to police, but I feel sorry for you, because apparently, yours have. :biggrin:

Wrong. Not reporting a crime doesn't mean it's not a crime.

kaz: The 14th amendment applies to adults
kaz: The 2nd amendment applies to adults

Taz: OMG, you're cherry picking!

You're dumb to the point of being an embarrassment to leftists. Keep posting, my brainless twit little dear. Scare the children what could happen to them
It's not a crime if no one complains that it's a crime. You stand corrected.

If the 2nd applies only to adults, then you're ok with limiting the Amendment, that's all I was trying to prove.

Gawd, you're a fucking doofus.

• You think it's not a crime if no one reports ita nd I'm a doofus? If I kill a homeless man and no one reports it, it wasn't a crime? I'd love to see you debate a brick ... and lose[/QUOT
Yes, you have a double standard. You cannot kidnap an adult. By the 14th amendment, that means you cannot kidnap a child. Which you did.

Notice how you claim your point is that you're just establishing there are limits on the bill of rights. Here's how your argument goes.

If you can establish any limit no matter how contrived, then you can limit the amendment in any way you want to limit it.

If children cannot buy guns, then you can ban guns and because the second amendment means nothing. It can be limited in one way, therefore it can be limited in any and all ways.

It's a bull shit argument
There can only be a kidnapping if you have a complainant. My children never made such a claim to police, but I feel sorry for you, because apparently, yours have. :biggrin:

You're dumb to the point of being an embarrassment to leftists. Keep posting, my brainless twit little dear. Scare the children what could happen to them

If the 2nd applies only to adults, then you're ok with limiting the Amendment, that's all I was trying to prove.

You think it's not a crime if no one reports it and I'm a doofus? If I kill a homeless man and no one reports it, it wasn't a crime? I'd love to see you debate a brick ... and lose
In some circumstances you need a complaining witness. Geez, are you being obtuse on purpose?

They may not prosecute without one, but that's a prosecutorial choice. You legally as a crime victim are only a witness to the crime. That it's not a crime without the victim reporting it is moronic, even for you. That's why Blamery told you to get your husband to do your thinking for you

Neither of your links support your position.

You need to turn yourself into police for violating the Constitutional rights of your children by holding them captive against their will. You should write down every time you did that so they can charge you with each count
My position is that you're ok with limiting the 2nd Amendment. So stop cherry-picking your outrage.

I'm "cherry picking" my outrage by saying the 2nd amendment is the same as the other rights protected int he Bill of Rights in that it applies to adults, not children? Not making it different than other amendments is "cherry picking?"

If children can't have guns, it's limited. Children do have some Constitutional protections.

They only have the protections that we chose to give them.

Again, allowing someone to sleep in your guest room does not make them a member of your household. You have simply chosen to extend that courtesy to them.

Ask your husband to explain it to you

Not the same as adults. Their rights are limited for their protection. The 2nd is not limited.the rights of children are limited.
Nice spin, but if the 2nd doesn't extend to everyone, it's limited in its scope. And the main thing is, you're ok with that. So the next time you shout that you don't want anyone infringing on the 2nd Amendment, make sure you add the words "anymore than I already allow it to be infringed".

• You think it's not a crime if no one reports ita nd I'm a doofus? If I kill a homeless man and no one reports it, it wasn't a crime? I'd love to see you debate a brick ... and lose[/QUOT

You think it's not a crime if no one reports it and I'm a doofus? If I kill a homeless man and no one reports it, it wasn't a crime? I'd love to see you debate a brick ... and lose
In some circumstances you need a complaining witness. Geez, are you being obtuse on purpose?

They may not prosecute without one, but that's a prosecutorial choice. You legally as a crime victim are only a witness to the crime. That it's not a crime without the victim reporting it is moronic, even for you. That's why Blamery told you to get your husband to do your thinking for you
You seem obsessed with my husband, why is that? You want to fuck me? Or him? :dunno:

Right, so you're happy to limit the 2nd Amendment, which was my point. Thanks for clearing that up.

Nice spin, but if the 2nd doesn't extend to everyone, it's limited in its scope. And the main thing is, you're ok with that. So the next time you shout that you don't want anyone infringing on the 2nd Amendment, make sure you add the words "anymore than I already allow it to be infringed".

Your deliberate refusal to understand does not mean anything except you just want to keep arguing. The fact that children can’t enter into contracts means they cannot purchase anything...including firearms. Has NOTHING to do with the second amendment.

Your deliberate refusal to understand does not mean anything except you just want to keep arguing. The fact that children can’t enter into contracts means they cannot purchase anything...including firearms. Has NOTHING to do with the second amendment.
The 2nd says "shall not be infringed", barring children from entering into a contract to buy a gun is an infringement. But the main point is that EVERYONE is ok with limiting the 2nd Amendment, you just like to pretend that you're not ok with it.

Of course I'm "OK" with not everyone being a citizen of the United States. Why would I want "US citizen" to mean citizen of the world? Globalism is your leftist gig, not mine.

No, only US citizens have automatic Constitutional rights. I keep saying that. You keep repeating what I said and gloating that means somehow you got me.

When you turn 18, they can't make you go to school anymore, you are entitled to full Constitutional rights. Before that, you're not.

We are talking WHO gets rights. That saying not everyone is a US citizen means that somehow the 2nd can be limited for US citizens is a non-sequitur

You seem obsessed with my husband, why is that? You want to fuck me? Or him? :dunno:

I'm just agreeing with Hillary that you should listen to him. She's right, you're not smart enough to think for yourself

The 2nd says "shall not be infringed", barring children from entering into a contract to buy a gun is an infringement. But the main point is that EVERYONE is ok with limiting the 2nd Amendment, you just like to pretend that you're not ok with it.

The Second Amendment is not infringed by limiting the rights of children! Your ignoring that fact does not prove your point. It just shows you to be dishonest

Right, so you're happy to limit the 2nd Amendment, which was my point. Thanks for clearing that up.

kaz: Only US citizens are entitled to second amendment protections

Taz: Oh, so we can limit gun rights for US citizens!

Yes, you are that stupid. Hillary suggests you ask your husband what to think. Sounds like a good plan in your case

Children are not full US citizens until they are adults. That you think that only full US citizens are entitled to Constitutional protections means you can limit gun rights to US citizens is the vacuous airhead that you are and why Hillary is telling you to ask your husband what to think

The Second Amendment is not infringed by limiting the rights of children! Your ignoring that fact does not prove your point. It just shows you to be dishonest
You agree that the 2nd shouldn't extend to children so you're ok with infringing on the 2nd. Good for you.

kaz: Only US citizens are entitled to second amendment protections

Taz: Oh, so we can limit gun rights for US citizens!

Yes, you are that stupid. Hillary suggests you ask your husband what to think. Sounds like a good plan in your case
Your concession by lack of a proper response is duly noted.

But do keep up your attempts at insults, you're a punk, nothing more.

Children are not full US citizens until they are adults. That you think that only full US citizens are entitled to Constitutional protections means you can limit gun rights to US citizens is the vacuous airhead that you are and why Hillary is telling you to ask your husband what to think
Children have some Constitutional rights, look it up. That you agree to limit their right on the 2nd is telling.

You agree that the 2nd shouldn't extend to children so you're ok with infringing on the 2nd. Good for you.

No, I agree that, for their own protection, children do not have property rights. Unless you are stupid, you should understand the difference.

No, I agree that, for their own protection, children do not have property rights. Unless you are stupid, you should understand the difference.
So you decide for someone else that they don't deserve 2nd Amendment rights. Fucking liberal. :biggrin:

Children have some Constitutional rights, look it up. That you agree to limit their right on the 2nd is telling.

Children do have some Constitutional protections as they age, but do not have full Constitutional rights until they become adults.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

So you decide for someone else that they don't deserve 2nd Amendment rights. Fucking liberal. :biggrin:

LOL, Your lies betray your frustration with your failed argument.

Forum List

Back