Now When Is Sessions Getting Fired?

Pretty obvious he is part of the swamp and not a drainer.
Only people happy with Sessions are the DC elite insiders.
All Jeff as to do to get fired is say something bad about my friend Putin. Then's he's gone.
russiarussiarussiarussiarussiarussiarussia..

yet nobody complains about hills getting $$$$$ from the ruskies to fund her massive campaign failures.

The snake pit of republicans is active in the biting frenzy......LOL

Yeah. It's called "draining the swamp" and it's happening.

We're eliminating the criminals and the traitors. It's awesome. The left is going insane.
But Trump picks the best people. This is awesome. The Trump administration is a walking clusterfuck. Another day, another Trump cabinet member or staffer gets fired. Guess Trump's strategy is to fill his administration with swamp creatures so he can turn around and fire them. Brilliant!

Sessions had better start packing up his shit...number one on Trump's list is to drain the swamp...if you don't have the know how or the balls to do it then go work for someone else...
Drain the swamp?

That is Trumps swamp....he personally selected all the snakes

We're eliminating the criminals and the traitors. It's awesome. The left is going insane.
But Trump picks the best people. This is awesome. The Trump administration is a walking clusterfuck. Another day, another Trump cabinet member or staffer gets fired. Guess Trump's strategy is to fill his administration with swamp creatures so he can turn around and fire them. Brilliant!
Trump keeps the big dogs in so he can wipe out all the anonymous traitors that feed them...then he gives the big dogs the boot.

You people obviously have organic brain damage that you continue to be blind to that..which is why it continues to be effective.

To Propagandize The West, Lenin Recruited A Corps Of “Useful Idiots | Stock News & Stock Market Analysis - IBD

We're eliminating the criminals and the traitors. It's awesome.
Yes, all those people I hired are criminals and traitors.

Paul Manafort. Carter Page. David Shulkin. Omarosa. General Flynn. Rob Porter. Steve Bannon. Ryan Zinke. Scott Pruitt. Tom Price. Anthony Scaramucci. Reince Priebus. Rex Tillerson.

If, as seems likely, Sessions uses sequester to sink the blue wall prior to the mid-terms he is golden.

Drain the swamp?

They are not draining the swamp fast enough...DC is going to change from a snails pace do nothing world to a do something world...that is what Trump wants and it's what we will get...a more responsive America first government...If you ain't on board with that you are gone...

Drain the swamp?

They are not draining the swamp fast enough...DC is going to change from a snails pace do nothing world to a do something world...that is what Trump wants and it's what we will get...a more responsive America first government...If you ain't on board with that you are gone...
Stormy first, then America.

Trump keeps the big dogs in so he can wipe out all the anonymous traitors that feed them...then he gives the big dogs the boot.

You people obviously have organic brain damage that you continue to be blind to that..which is why it continues to be effective.

To Propagandize The West, Lenin Recruited A Corps Of “Useful Idiots | Stock News & Stock Market Analysis - IBD
Oh, how obvious... The Trump administration's dysfunction and chaos is a sign that everything is going well. A smooth running administration without constant drama must be a sign of failure.

Paul Manafort. Carter Page. David Shulkin. Omarosa. General Flynn. Rob Porter. Steve Bannon. Ryan Zinke. Scott Pruitt. Tom Price. Anthony Scaramucci. Reince Priebus. Rex Tillerson.

You hired?

Anyway, like I said. The left is plagued by organic brain disorder.

You hired?

Yes, I hired them. I hire only the best criminals and traitors.

You hired?

If they were the best, they wouldn't get fired because nobody would know they were criminal and treasonous.

Oh, how obvious... The Trump administration's dysfunction and chaos is a sign that everything is going well. A smooth running administration without constant drama must be a sign of failure.

upload_2018-3-13_12-11-33.png

Pretty obvious he is part of the swamp and not a drainer.
Only people happy with Sessions are the DC elite insiders.

Sessions is protected by his long friendships in the Senate, both sides. And more recently, the people under him in the DOJ.

Sessions knows what's coming down the pike for Donny and he'll probably have to do a Mea culpa at some point, but that will only make him look better, a general apology for backing a man who turned out to be so horrible.

You hired?

Jughead is that you?

Sessions had better start packing up his shit...number one on Trump's list is to drain the swamp...if you don't have the know how or the balls to do it then go work for someone else...
Drain the swamp?

His administration IS the swamp. Trump is the biggest alligator in the middle of it all.

Forum List

Back