Now When Is Sessions Getting Fired?

Sessions is incompetent, so Trump will not get rid of him

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Another Republican (sic) I never see do anything except defend Democrats and attack Republicans. You can't just attack Sessions, which I agree with. You need to make it a sweeping statement.

And Trump wants incompetent people? After eight years of Obama who spent eight years he had no qualifications to be President? You're a Democrat sycophant who just hacks up one leftist talking point after another

Sessions is just annoyingly methodical as with using the DOJ IG report to take down the deep state.

Last thing Rex did was call out the Russians on the spy killing in Britain. Hmmmm.

"Thanks for cucking, OP."
\
rivalsPutinMaga.jpg

:113:

The only reason Sessions is still on the job is because if he was fired, Rosenstein would be the acting AG until another one was appointed, and if the dems tried to hold up the process, we could have that corrupt little Trump hating shyster Rosenstein for longer than anyone wants.

Rosenstein is Session's job security blanket.

Sessions will not be fired until Mueller releases his findings.

The latter will release around 15 August so that Trump can screw GOP bi-term chances.

Pretty obvious he is part of the swamp and not a drainer.
Only people happy with Sessions are the DC elite insiders.

Trump uses people like Mueller and Sessions to draw the scum into the light.

The scum are attracted to them..he sees who they are, then he picks them off one by one.

It's the strategy he's used from the beginning. It's why he still allows CNN shills in to the pressers. He watches them, and he goes after the people they interact with.

Sessions had better start packing up his shit...number one on Trump's list is to drain the swamp...if you don't have the know how or the balls to do it then go work for someone else...

The snake pit of republicans is active in the biting frenzy......LOL

Yeah. It's called "draining the swamp" and it's happening.

We're eliminating the criminals and the traitors. It's awesome. The left is going insane.

I wouldn’t mind if Sessions got sacked. His support for civil asset forfeiture is a dealbreaker for me.

Forum List

Back