Now We Know The Truth About Accusing the Right of Being Racists

Im sure we will find out through the trials of these involved parties.

Why did they accept tape and pass it on if they did not KNOW it was valid?

Because the White House fired her over it. Public has a right to know about that.

That would be why Hannity said "alleged" racist statements. He didn't know, but resignation is big news.

Truthmattersnot:

He didn't.

The clip where she has her revelations that it's really about being poor not about race was posted.

So, you lose.

The germane part of all of this is the NAACP laughing and applauding her earlier bigotry. They didn't recant that.

I watched the entire 43 minute tape and I have to say, I did not see that from the NAACP. There were some "amens" after she talked about her change of heart, but there were no "hallelujahs" nor laughing nor applauding what you call her earlier bigotry.

She made a comment during the speech where she said that she wished the room had been filled with white and black people and the audience seemed to approve of that as well. That would have been a good thing.

Breitbart made the comment that this was about the hypocrisy of the NAACP and I have to say, the full video shows that to be a total failure, because it was not there. IMHO

Immie

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

you blame Obama for everything

I blame him for firing a woman over a video tape he didn't bother to see without getting her side of the story or anyone else involved. Is there any reason he shouldn't be blamed for that?

I blame himm for that too, I also blame Brietbart and Fox fro acting like the republican party activists instead of journalists and causing this whole mess.

How did Fox cause this whole mess by telling the world the News that the White House forced her to resign?

Truthmattersnot:

He didn't.

The clip where she has her revelations that it's really about being poor not about race was posted.

So, you lose.

The germane part of all of this is the NAACP laughing and applauding her earlier bigotry. They didn't recant that.

I watched the entire 43 minute tape and I have to say, I did not see that from the NAACP. There were some "amens" after she talked about her change of heart, but there were no "hallelujahs" nor laughing nor applauding what you call her earlier bigotry.

She made a comment during the speech where she said that she wished the room had been filled with white and black people and the audience seemed to approve of that as well. That would have been a good thing.

Breitbart made the comment that this was about the hypocrisy of the NAACP and I have to say, the full video shows that to be a total failure, because it was not there. IMHO

Immie

Interesting analysis. I view it differently. The crowd appears to approve of her racism towards the white farmer - and then further approves of her Class Warfarism.

Amazingly, this has become the Right's new source of pride...

...We lied, but because some Democrats temporarily fell for it...

...We win!!!

Wow. You just TRULY don't "Get It," do you?

It wasn't "some dems" ~ it was the White House, putting pressure on her boss, and forcing HIM to do something about it, which I would imagine they Oh! SO helpfully suggested the remedy for.

Why can't you see that? ARE you that Partisan?

If you are?

You ain't gonna last long, pal. Not here, at least.

Truthmattersnot:

He didn't.

So, you lose.

Immie

Interesting analysis. I view it differently. The crowd appears to approve of her racism towards the white farmer - and then further approves of her Class Warfarism.

I respect that you have a different viewpoint of it, but I think you are completely wrong. ;)

Immie

Go watch the tape you fool, they condem her as a racist

But she was a racist. She admits that. In fact, the whole point of the story was how she overcame her racial animosity.

You get a news story saying the White House just forced a woman to resign over the tape, all you have is the editted tape, you going to wait around to get the full tape before you air the story?

Or are you going to going to tell the news that the White House demanded a resignation (Something they rarely do) and provide the clips of the tape that you have to show why they apparently forced her out?

Immie

I respect that you have a different viewpoint of it, but I think you are completely wrong. ;)

Immie

Isn't it grand to live in a free country where we are each at liberty to form our own judgments based upon our own perceptions?

Im sure we will find out through the trials of these involved parties.

Why did they accept tape and pass it on if they did not KNOW it was valid?

Because the White House fired her over it. Public has a right to know about that.

That would be why Hannity said "alleged" racist statements. He didn't know, but resignation is big news.

Glenn Beck was also on top of it...and didn't fall for it.

After what just happened with the Shirley Sherrod case, you are accusing the right of being gullible? Please, Maggie.

Immie

Yes, it was gullible to believe the edited tape. But I'm talking about the Rove propaganda machine and how he can still brilliantly maneuver a conversation away from anything that might paint the right into a corner, and then they just jump right in without having a clue that they're being manipulated. I often wished in the past that the left had its own Karl Rove.

Karl Rove is still around?

I thought... hoped... he had sailed off into the sunset in shame with the rest of the Bush Admin.

Immie

Oh yeah...

Republican strategists Karl Rove and Ed Gillespie have launched a new group that allows U.S. Republicans to give anonymously to discredit Democrats.

New GOP group allows anonymous donations - UPI.com

Seeing as later in the film clip Sherrod refers to a white attorney as "one of his kind" I would say she IS a racist. She was NOT relaying how she said it back then...she was explaining the attorney TO THE PRESENT AUDIENCE as "one of his kind."

She may not abuse her power acting as a racist....but I have no doubt she still is a racist.

As for Van Jones. Seeing as you are referring to his communist thinkjing when he was a "young man" it is quite obvious that your left wing blogs and left wing media outlets have neglected to present to you more RECENT words of Van Jones.

They use people like you TM. They know yoiu will believe3 anything they say and do no researech on your own.

You, TM are a pathetic lonely woman with nothing to be proud of except your ability to regurgitate what you read on left wing blogs.

Why is it the righties can never see the hypocrisy of such statements? You're doing the same damned thing, soldier.

No ma'am. I am not. I am offering my own take on the film clip. I do not believe anyone else took it that way. Certainly no one reported it that way.
So please explain how I am regurgitating?

Because that part is exactly how pundits defending the Breitbart presentation of the tape are regurgitating.

Don't you mean refudiated? :)

Wasn't that a Palin faux pas?

Yep...can you believe she did that? I've never made a mistake in my life. Ok...maybe once but that was a long time ago.

Can I remind you (or quote) your satire the next time some verbal faux pas by Obama gets spread all over the Internet? We're STILL seeing "reminders" of the 57-state slipup, which occurred during the campaign. In fact, Crusader Frank has it in his signature.

Jarhead, you are needle dicked crackwhore with a pimplely face and a desire for skinflute in your mouth.

Now can you adress facts instread of thinking you are scaring old ladies with nasty talk.

Jarhead, you are needle dicked crackwhore with a pimplely face and a desire for skinflute in your mouth.

Now can you adress facts instread of thinking you are scaring old ladies with nasty talk.

You are thoroughly disgusting.

Get help.

Yes, it was gullible to believe the edited tape. But I'm talking about the Rove propaganda machine and how he can still brilliantly maneuver a conversation away from anything that might paint the right into a corner, and then they just jump right in without having a clue that they're being manipulated. I often wished in the past that the left had its own Karl Rove.

Karl Rove is still around?

I thought... hoped... he had sailed off into the sunset in shame with the rest of the Bush Admin.

Immie

Oh yeah...

Republican strategists Karl Rove and Ed Gillespie have launched a new group that allows U.S. Republicans to give anonymously to discredit Democrats.

New GOP group allows anonymous donations - UPI.com

Not that I would even consider giving to such a group, but do you have a problem with anonymous giving?

Immie

Why is it the righties can never see the hypocrisy of such statements? You're doing the same damned thing, soldier.

No ma'am. I am not. I am offering my own take on the film clip. I do not believe anyone else took it that way. Certainly no one reported it that way.
So please explain how I am regurgitating?

Because that part is exactly how pundits defending the Breitbart presentation of the tape are regurgitating.

Interesting. I realize you wont believe this, but my wife does not let me watch the "pundit" shows. She allows me to watch Fox news at 6PM and then she takes over the TV.

In the morning while having coffee, we watch the local NBC affiliate news.

My wife hates Oreilly, Hannity (so do I by the way) and she despoises Fox and Friends in the morning. And I respect her wishes as I love her more than life.

Sorry if you dont believe me, But it was my personal take. I have my own opinion.

Somehow I doubt that Rove and Gillespie are gathering up donations from Doodad Pro and Mickey Mouse.

We didn't know about it back then. Politico wrote about it last year, and there has been an effort underway to discover exactly what it is. The Weigel affair brought it into the open.

If you think leftwing journalists conspiring to affect the outcome of a presidential election is No Harm No Foul, then you really are a corrupt puppy.

Politico is often accused of being leftist also. In fact, any news outlet that doesn't strictly tow the conservative line is accused of liberal bias.

Is it really any different going left to right?

Granted there are not as many media outlets that don't strictly tow the liberal line, but those that don't are treated no differently by the left than you indicate conservatives treat Politico and the rest.

Immie

There's no doubt the MSNBC's afternoon political lineup is left, with the exception of Dillon Radigan who seems to be MSNBC's own Lou Dobbs. I've said before that I watch CNN almost exclusively because I think they do try to be fair and balanced. The new 7PM hour with John King always includes someone from the right and someone from the left debating a specific news story (if it's debatable). One of CNN's recent contributors, and who appears on John King's America almost every day is Erick Erickson from redstate.com. His opinions mirror many conservatives, but he's able to present them in a sensible and articulate manner, and doesn't get all belligerent or sulky when he's proven wrong. I like the guy a lot.

Wasn't that a Palin faux pas?

Yep...can you believe she did that? I've never made a mistake in my life. Ok...maybe once but that was a long time ago.

Can I remind you (or quote) your satire the next time some verbal faux pas by Obama gets spread all over the Internet? We're STILL seeing "reminders" of the 57-state slipup, which occurred during the campaign. In fact, Crusader Frank has it in his signature.

That is because the 57 state slip up is hilarious coming from a Presidential candidate. I don't care who it is, that is down right hilarious.

Immie

Forum List

Back