Now We Know The Truth About Accusing the Right of Being Racists

Discussion in 'Race Relations/Racism' started by boedicca, Jul 22, 2010.

1. boedicca

boedicca Uppity Water Nymph Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,794
    The Daily Caller's "JournoList" expose has finally resolved the matter:

Based on Spencer Ackerman's tactic:

“If the right forces us all to either defend Wright or tear him down, no matter what we choose, we lose the game they’ve put upon us,” Ackerman wrote on the Journolist listserv in April 2008. “Instead, take one of them — Fred Barnes, Karl Rove, who cares — and call them racists.”

Conservatives Karl Rove and Fred Barnes respond to Journolist ‘racist’ post | The Daily Caller - Breaking News, Opinion, Research, and Entertainment

It's out in the open now. The Left uses the racist accusation against the Right, the Tea Party, Conservatives, the GOP... Anyone who critiques prominent lefties or their programs will be falsely attacked as a racist as a diversionary tactic.

More evidence is Sherrod's hateful comment regarding the GOP to Media Matters.

So here's the thing you lefties should understand: we're not falling for it.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 5
  2. Jarhead

Jarhead Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,286
    No, we are not. But the lefties themselves are.

3. VaYank5150

VaYank5150 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,055
    Who the hell is Spencer Ackerman and WTF is "The Daily Caller's "JournoList""?

4. Truthmatters

Truthmatters BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,233
    The right will not be able to force the admin to react to these manufacctured stroies anymore.

This last case will make it impossible for them to FORCE immediate action from the WH.

You guys screwed your pooch of false outrage.

Now people will be required (even you righties) to examine these cases slowly and get all the imfo.

I think this is a sign that the right is desperate to negatively effect the midterms because they know they are not going to be able to claim they have a mandate with the few seats they gain.

5. Jarhead

Jarhead Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,286
    You babble too much.

So the right forced immediate action from the WH?

Thats pretty sad. A blogger forced the White House to act without thinking.

Seems to me the White House has a bigger issue. Maybe they should stop reading blogs as fact....you know....LIKE YOU DO!

• Thank You! Thank You! x 4
  6. masquerade

masquerade positivity

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,261
    VaYank ... did you bother to read the article?

7. txlonghorn

txlonghorn Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +399

Don't you think this administration should have done this all along?

8. boedicca

boedicca Uppity Water Nymph Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,794
    It's also pretty clear that the reason the Left thinks there is a Vast Right Wing Conspiracy is because they have has their own Vast Leftwing version going on:

When I'm talking to people from outside Washington, one question inevitably comes up: Why is the media so liberal? The question often reflects a suspicion that members of the press get together and decide on a story line that favors liberals and Democrats and denigrates conservatives and Republicans.

My response has usually been to say, yes, there's liberal bias in the media, but there's no conspiracy. The liberal tilt is an accident of nature. The media disproportionately attracts people from a liberal arts background who tend, quite innocently, to be politically liberal. If they came from West Point or engineering school, this wouldn't be the case.

Now, after learning I'd been targeted for a smear attack by a member of an online clique of liberal journalists, I'm inclined to amend my response. Not to say there's a media conspiracy, but at least to note that hundreds of journalists have gotten together, on an online listserv called JournoList, to promote liberalism and liberal politicians at the expense of traditional journalism.

My guess is that this and other revelations about JournoList will deepen the distrust of the national press. True, participants in the online clubhouse appear to hail chiefly from the media's self-identified left wing. But its founder, Ezra Klein, is a prominent writer for the Washington Post. Mr. Klein shut down JournoList last month—a wise decision....

Fred Barnes: The Vast Left-Wing Media Conspiracy - WSJ.com

Now that JournoList is dead, there is no doubt a big flurry underway to find a new communication and coordination mechanism for their control and fabrication of the news.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  9. Truthmatters

Truthmatters BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,233
    I have never liked how they had to dump people like Van Jones, it is the rights false outrage that made him think he had to or be beat over the head with then Town Hall style.

Now you have used up and killed your scream so loud no one can talk tactic and it is dead.

You will keep trying I know but then this ladies name will be mentioned and it will be the right who sees the polls crater.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2010
  10. NYcarbineer

NYcarbineer Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +30,243
    He's someone you never heard of that you must now accept as your spiritual, philosophical, and political leader. Because the right says so.

On the other hand, the dozens of examples of racists on the right?

They're all isolated examples and exceptions to the rule.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1