Now We Know The Truth About Accusing the Right of Being Racists

They just refuse to accept that they are the consumers of these lies.

Hun, you are the one telling the falsehoods. But you know that already. Repeating them time and again won't change it. They still will be falsehoods.

Amazingly, this has become the Right's new source of pride...

...We lied, but because some Democrats temporarily fell for it...

...We win!!!

Wow. I mean WOW.

You really know how to spin. Like a child.

You post like a child.

Who on the right has apologized to Ms. Sherrod for either starting or promoting a lie?

It was not a lie.
She resigned based on a tape that appeared to show her as a racist.

The story was about her resignation.

Look at the clip you posted.

Maddow wqas the liar in that clip. Oreilly was the only one who said "racism has no place in politics" but that was after the WH had her resign.

Like it or not....the WH forcing someone to resign lends credibility to the story.

She never claimed she didn't say what was in the video clips. Posting her verbatim quotes is not a lie.

accepting or editing tapes to make the person appear to say the oppisite of what they mean is.

It is your right wing media that recut this tape.

You can try to avoid the truth all you want.

its what you always do.

She never claimed she didn't say what was in the video clips. Posting her verbatim quotes is not a lie.

accepting or editing tapes to make the person appear to say the oppisite of what they mean is.

its what you always do.

It was not edited and it was not re-cut.

Know the facts.

Truthmattersnot:

He didn't.

The clip where she has her revelations that it's really about being poor not about race was posted.

So, you lose.

The germane part of all of this is the NAACP laughing and applauding her earlier bigotry. They didn't recant that.

You right wing media edits a tape to create an impression that was a lie and now its Obamas fault.

just like everything Bush did is Obamas fault to you guys.

No we don't.

But it's not surprising that you think we do because the left always assumes others are as guilty as they are.

You right wing media edits a tape to create an impression that was a lie and now its Obamas fault.

I know you love the attention. I get that is what you are about. But this is a bit a a stretch, even for you, ya think?

Obama doesn't need to be blamed for things Bush did. There is so much with Obama we can't even keep up with it all.

its what you always do.

So you know who editted the tape?

Please tell us. I'd love to know. I didn't realize you did. You said that you Sephard Smith had aggreed with you and he specifically said that no one knows who editted the tape.

I really want to know who editted the tape. There is still more to the story and I am confident that the identity of the edittor is the real story here.

No. Just for breaking the promises he made, his policies, and actions as President.

That's more than enough.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

you blame Obama for everything

I blame him for firing a woman over a video tape he didn't bother to see without getting her side of the story or anyone else involved. Is there any reason he shouldn't be blamed for that?

Im sure we will find out through the trials of these involved parties.

Why did they accept tape and pass it on if they did not KNOW it was valid?

The tape was not edited.
Know the facts.

Any time you cut a tape its called editing you fool

Please cite a news program or news blog/website that shows all content in its entirety with no clips of certain segments being presented on their own.

The thing is, there's no doubt that some liberal journalists undoubtedly would have wanted to jump on board with that conspiracy, but why is this being brought to light NOW? Why not THEN? Also, obviously this Journalist group didn't have enough support to stay alive anyway. No harm, no foul.

We didn't know about it back then. Politico wrote about it last year, and there has been an effort underway to discover exactly what it is. The Weigel affair brought it into the open.

If you think leftwing journalists conspiring to affect the outcome of a presidential election is No Harm No Foul, then you really are a corrupt puppy.

I don't want to hear another word from lefties that think the media is unbiased or impartial.

This is explosive to some...but not to most. We knew this all along. It was (is) easy to spot. [Any wonder why cirulation and viewership has dwindled for them? Suprised that they attack FOX, Talk Radio, And the Internet Blogs?] This whole thing just puts their feet in the concrete. They will sink with this even further into irrelevance IMHO.

There is no real Journalism on the left. There hasn't been for decades.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

you blame Obama for everything

I blame him for firing a woman over a video tape he didn't bother to see without getting her side of the story or anyone else involved. Is there any reason he shouldn't be blamed for that?

I blame himm for that too, I also blame Brietbart and Fox fro acting like the republican party activists instead of journalists and causing this whole mess.

The Daily Caller's "JournoList" expose has finally resolved the matter:

Based on Spencer Ackerman's tactic:

“If the right forces us all to either defend Wright or tear him down, no matter what we choose, we lose the game they’ve put upon us,” Ackerman wrote on the Journolist listserv in April 2008. “Instead, take one of them — Fred Barnes, Karl Rove, who cares — and call them racists.”

Conservatives Karl Rove and Fred Barnes respond to Journolist ‘racist’ post | The Daily Caller - Breaking News, Opinion, Research, and Entertainment

It's out in the open now. The Left uses the racist accusation against the Right, the Tea Party, Conservatives, the GOP... Anyone who critiques prominent lefties or their programs will be falsely attacked as a racist as a diversionary tactic.

More evidence is Sherrod's hateful comment regarding the GOP to Media Matters.

So here's the thing you lefties should understand: we're not falling for it.

Oh SNAP more evidence of the shenanigans.

I didn't even bother to read the attackers of this post responses.

Forum List

Back