Now We Know The Truth About Accusing the Right of Being Racists

Foxnews reported and commented on the dishonestly edited tape as fact. You agree then that Foxnews should not be accepted as a credible source of news?

WHO "dishonestly edited the tape"?!?

You want to keep blathering on about this, without EVER coming to grips with the FACT that the ONLY people that COULD have Edited it was the NAACP,

AS WELL AS completely ignoring the fact that Obama's WH should CERTAINLY have had access to the entire thing,

PRIOR to their actions.

That's a King-Sized Fail...

No news program ever shows an entire 40 minute speech - they always show clips. If it's dishonest to show the bits of her racist past with the NAACP laughing and nodding approval, then showing clips of any speech is dishonest.

43 minutes is too long without commercial interruption. Since this started out on the Internet, it can be seen on the Internet. Duh...

Video: Watch the Shirley Sherrod Speech in Full | NAACP

Jarhead, you are needle dicked crackwhore with a pimplely face and a desire for skinflute in your mouth.

Now can you adress facts instread of thinking you are scaring old ladies with nasty talk.

I am impressed with your spunk.

I addressed the facts. You simply see the facts differently than I do.

As for being a needle dicked crackwhore....what I do on my spare time is none of your business!:lol:

As for the pimply face....at the age of 52, I hate to tell you that it cleared up over 35 years ago.

The skin flute in my mouth? My sex life has nothing to do with this.

YOU exhibit more restraint that I could ~ kudos!

How dare ANYONE say those things to you?

Really.

You speak your feelings, your opinion.

Instead of trying to "skool you," you're met with immature personal insults.

Shit.

Well, perhaps the fact that your detractors haven't been SCHOOLED is the prob...

(Check out the sentence structure ~ 5th grade? Maybe?)

Pretty sad huh?

They scambled to post this news and cackled about her being a racist and then blamed Obama because he was tricked just like they were by this right wing hack.

Breitbart posting some video clips is not a mandate that Obama fire somebody.

The Obamanoids overreacted. Instead of getting the facts and following a proper due process, they went into arbitrary "off with her head", shoot first and ask questions later mode.

But what else should we expect from an Administration that has no respect for the Rule of Law and is the most thin-skinned in history?

Oh, and BTW left.... the $100,000 reward for providing evidence of racist teaparty activity still remains unclaimed.

Quite interest, ain't it?

25% of the U.S. adult population self identifies as tea party sympathizers. If racism were rampant, there would be plenty of evidence among the 70M or so "targets". As it is, ThinkProgress had to cook up fake evidence consisting of four people, none of whom were proven to be both a Tea Partier and a racist.

Let's just put it this way: You'd be hard pressed to find a white racial bigot visibly showing support for the Democratic Party, and especially Obama's Democratic Party. The visions from last August and the tea party rallies with racist signs and slogans are still imbedded in our minds.

Let's just put it this way: You'd be hard pressed to find a white racial bigot visibly showing support for the Democratic Party, and especially Obama's Democratic Party. The visions from last August and the tea party rallies with racist signs and slogans are still imbedded in our minds.

LINKS?

To BOTH of your asertions ~ the racist signs AND PROOF that those weren't "plants,"

if you please?

Otherwise, slink off to whatever hole you crawled out of, and let us get on with the discussion/debate.

because this person says she would never think that way.

The woman had MANY reasons to think white people hated her.

Perhaps she did.
But that does not mean our discussing her means we hate her.

If she is a racist becuase white people had killed her father becuase he was black, then I would undersatand. I would hope she would learn to realize not all white people are monsters, but I certainly can understand her sentiments.

Hey, the way I see it, she and YOU should not be chastising Fox for reporting on the story of her suddenly resigning. It was newswoirthy as it would be with any appointee suddenly resigning....but becuase it was a Fox story, the truth about her came out and she got her job back (or one similar).

Querstion is, why did no other news source see it as newsworthy that an administeration appointee suddenly resigned under allegations of racism? Whether the allegations were true or not, the WH made it clear that they believed them toi be true...yet no one bothered to report the story.

Makes you wonder what else the MSM is hiding from the masses.

The rest of MSM didn't immediately report it because they were running background to validate it.

No. They were busy calling the Tea Party RACISTS (i.e., The JournoList Rule) in the hopes of this story going away.

The rest of MSM didn't immediately report it because they were running background to validate it.

The Rest of LAME Stream Media didn't cover it 'cuz they didn't even KNOW about it!!! :lol:

THEY wouldn't deign to even VIEW that dude's website. He's on the Other Side, so he MUST be a racist! :rofl:

Nice try;

NO BANANA.

Last edited:
Oh. That's right.

In the 5th grade, they weren't exactly teaching abstract thinking,

and stuff like how it's freaking IMPOSSIBLE TO PROVE A NEGATIVE...

Up to this point, I have refrained from calling you any names,

but, honey?

You're fucking STOOPID,

and what's worse?

You think you actually have some brain cells to rub together.

THAT's how we KNOW "where you're coming from."

The Rest of LAME Stream Media didn't cover it 'cuz they didn't even KNOW about it!!! :lol:

THEY wouldn't deign to even VIEW that dude's website. He's on the Other Side, so he MUST be a racist! :rofl:

Nice try;

NO BANANA.

Are you really that stupid?

Of course the left views the right wing hack sites.

Just because they dont report all the lies they contain is proof of nothing.

You are just pulling shit right out of your ass.

Then why did some on Fox call for her resignation?

Seems Bill O'Reilly did........sadly after she had already resigned.

Hmmmm...I need to invest in that time warp system in which Bill O'Reilly can influence events that occur before he says anything.

He did say she should resign, before he knew she already had. His second spot on Wednesday night is his apology for jumping the gun. Both videos are on YouTube.

Forum List

Back