Now THIS is funny

it is hysterical.
Sadly, many will not see what is so funny.

The younger daughter obviously hadn't been eating as recommended by her mother.

Either that, or she'd been having two or three helpings.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Liberals never change! This video boiled down to a "humorous" whine that "it's all the voters fault!!!!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

It was akin to the Carter "malaise" speech.

Poor baby Obama. He can't please everyone! Boo freaking hoo!

If it's such an impossible job, then let him resign and let somebody who can handle it take the job.

Did you see anyone whining that the pressure was too great for Bush?

Babies!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Liberals never change! This video boiled down to a "humorous" whine that "it's all the voters fault!!!!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

If it's such an impossible job, then let him resign and let somebody who can handle it take the job.

Babies!

Why am I not surprised you took a comedy skit and somehow attributed it to liberals whining. Why didn't you look at it like Obama isn't taking charge of the BBQ(ie. our country) and looks weak because of it?

It's a FUCKING comedy sketch, lighten up!!! Get out of the house once in a while and get some fresh air. How jaded you must be to think EVERYTHING in the world is some sort of conspiracy by the "liberals".

Babies!

Why am I not surprised you took a comedy skit and somehow attributed it to liberals whining. Why didn't you look at it like Obama isn't taking charge of the BBQ(ie. our country) and looks weak because of it?

It's a FUCKING comedy sketch, lighten up!!! Get out of the house once in a while and get some fresh air. How jaded you must be to think EVERYTHING in the world is some sort of conspiracy by the "liberals".

It was pretty obvious it was saying, no matter what Obama did, he couldn't please this crowd.

It was a comedy take on the malaise speech. It was pretty obvious.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Babies!

Sadly, I saw a direct correlation to how he is handling a strongly divided nation...I did not see it as a knock on liberals noir did I see it as a knock on conservatives.

I saw it as a knock on a man who is too inexperienced to deal with such opposite convictions...

What makes it funny is it is so true.....and the shish kabob? Loan signees......

Babies!

Sadly, I saw a direct correlation to how he is handling a strongly divided nation...I did not see it as a knock on liberals noir did I see it as a knock on conservatives.

I saw it as a knock on a man who is too inexperienced to deal with such opposite convictions...

What makes it funny is it is so true.....and the shish kabob? Loan signees......

That's how I saw it as well, but I guess you were spot on with your first comment that not everyone would be able to see the humor in it.

I'm not surprised that its TeaPartySamurai that saw this video as liberals whining though. Shame.

That's how I saw it as well, but I guess you were spot on with your first comment that not everyone would be able to see the humor in it.

I'm not surprised that its TeaPartySamurai that saw this video as liberals whining though. Shame.

TPS is very strong with his/her convictions. This is a tough time for staunch conservatives. They are not only being ignored in legislation, but they are being chastised by those that believe doing so is best for political expediency.

That being said, I noticed no far lefties have chimed in.....as I said, and you concurred, there are many that will not see the humor in this.

TPS is very strong with his/her convictions. This is a tough time for staunch conservatives. They are not only being ignored in legislation, but they are being chastised by those that believe doing so is best for political expediency.

That being said, I noticed no far lefties have chimed in.....as I said, and you concurred, there are many that will not see the humor in this.

Ha! According to some people on this board, I AM a far lefty. LOL.

Ha! According to some people on this board, I AM a far lefty. LOL.

Nah...you're just a misguided conservative just as many refer to me as a misguided liberal.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjjCbiY80hE]YouTube - BUSH GREATEST MOMENTS[/ame]

I wasn't trying to turn this in to a "bash the other side" thread, although I know that's hard to avoid for some people.

Forum List

Back