Now they're whining that Pokemon Go is dangerous for black people

Anyone know if Blacks in Australia are also inherent whiners ?

"Let’s add Pokemon GO to the extremely long list of things white people can do without fear of being killed"

http://kotaku.com/pokemon-go-could-be-a-death-sentence-for-a-black-man-1783388743
Pokémon Go is an extremely dangerous game for everybody.

It is especially dangerous for blacks anywhere and for drunken teens. Both have a greater likelihood of being shot by white peoples.

Our local neighborhood watch has notice imbeciles and morons at all hours of the night playing Pokémon.

It is a major concern for us.

Look what happened to Trayvon. Black people should stick to playing in the daytime in places where there are a lot of people.

Trayvon shouldn't have been acting like a thug.
The "responsible" gun owner shouldn't have been stalking people

That's not what the jury said Zimmerman was doing. Sorry, calling it stalking ignores what the legal process said didn't happen. I know, you think you know more than those that heard all the evidence. Instead you look at Trayvon's skill color and consider Zimmerman a WHITE hispanic.

In the end, that you don't like the results of the trial falls under the concept of tough shit.
Fact is, if Trayvon had killed Zimmerman, he would have won in court under the same arguments.

When you say "IF", it's considered speculation not fact. For it to be facts, it actually would have had to happen that way.
Not always true, about "IF".

Consider the conventional IF/THEN dialectic.

In that case IF is NOT speculation it is simply a conditional qualifier, as in "If you are" versus "if you are not".

No speculation involved.

Logic 101. Philosophy 201.

The "responsible" gun owner shouldn't have been stalking people

That's not what the jury said Zimmerman was doing. Sorry, calling it stalking ignores what the legal process said didn't happen. I know, you think you know more than those that heard all the evidence. Instead you look at Trayvon's skill color and consider Zimmerman a WHITE hispanic.

In the end, that you don't like the results of the trial falls under the concept of tough shit.
Fact is, if Trayvon had killed Zimmerman, he would have won in court under the same arguments.

When you say "IF", it's considered speculation not fact. For it to be facts, it actually would have had to happen that way.
Not always true, about "IF".

Consider the conventional IF/THEN dialectic.

In that case IF is NOT speculation it is simply a conditional qualifier, as in "If you are" versus "if you are not".

No speculation involved.

Logic 101. Philosophy 201.

When one applies it to such a specific circumstance as he did, it's speculation.

Speculation (noun) - to form a theory or conjecture without firm evidence.

There is no firm evidence of his IF claim.

As for your statement that what I said isn't always true, there are situations where it's not speculation. However, I wasn't addressing things in general but his specific claim for which there is no way to provide firm evidence. That made his claim about the Martin/Zimmerman case speculation.

Since this game is dangerous for black men, all of us should suspend play at once.
It's just not fair that we are not getting shot while playing.

:cuckoo:

....When my brain started combining the complexity of being Black in America with the real world proposal of wandering and exploration that is designed into the gamplay of Pokémon Go, there was only one conclusion. I might die if I keep playing....

Look what happened to Trayvon. Black people should stick to playing in the daytime in places where there are a lot of people.

Don't think he was acting. Most of these highly publicized "incidents" involving blacks always get started with the suspect being aggressive, resisting arrest, or running away.

Don't think he was acting. Most of these highly publicized "incidents" involving blacks always get started with the suspect being aggressive, resisting arrest, or running away.

By acting, I meant the actions he took at that time. I truly believe he was a thug and he died a thug's death.

By acting, I meant the actions he took at that time. I truly believe he was a thug and he died a thug's death.
Most of them were thugs, including the "hands up" guy who was beating up on a convenience store owner before attacking a police officer. It is noteworthy that not one of these incidents have ended up with a conviction, even though the president and other race baters decided to try and convict in public, inciting riots and burning down of cities based on false allegations.

Most of them were thugs, including the "hands up" guy who was beating up on a convenience store owner before attacking a police officer. It is noteworthy that not one of these incidents have ended up with a conviction, even though the president and other race baters decided to try and convict in public, inciting riots and burning down of cities based on false allegations.

Despite Darren Wilson not being indicted on charges and 3 forensic professionals saying Michael Brown didn't do things the way it was claimed he did with his hands up, blacks in Ferguson thought it was there place to punish people there including businesses that had nothing to do with the situation. If they were going to burn down things, why didn't they try that shit at the police department?

Forum List

Back