Now they are going after contraception

IUD's are available at Planned Parenthood either free or at a reduced cost, they are also available at numerous free clinics operated by government agencies and health care systems

IUD's are available at Planned Parenthood either free or at a reduced cost, they are also available at numerous free clinics operated by government agencies and health care systems
And are covered under Medicaid like all other types of bc which means they are free.

And are covered under Medicaid like all other types of bc which means they are free.

But that's not good enough, they have to make a statement. This shit is getting so old

11800601_908184012607987_1270584345457647981_n.jpg
Don't sweat it, guno. Christians aren't killing morons. They just want to let babies be born. Meanwhile, you might want to be nice to right wingers for they are your only hope of keeping the Muslim taliban from killing New Yorkers.

such a stupid goy, you statue bowing kiddy fiddler rosary swingers are against contraception, no different from the taliban
Oh. Nice. A full load of contempt. I'll say a rosary for you.

Does anyone else remember when Republican leaders, and many on USMB, said they were only concerned about federal funds being used to pay for abortions? I knew that was a crock of shit then - and they are certainly openly proving it now. Their goal has always been to end all abortions - regardless of the mental, physical, or financial circumstances of women who choose to exercise their legal right to abortion.

Law enforcement had better do a better job of protecting Planned Parenthood and other women's reproductive healthcare facilities from rabid anti-abortion terrorists. Women have every right to safely exercise their legal rights without fear of harassment and harm.

Does anyone else remember when Republican leaders, and many on USMB, said they were only concerned about federal funds being used to pay for abortions? I knew that was a crock of shit then - and they are certainly openly proving it now. Their goal has always been to end all abortions - regardless of the mental, physical, or financial circumstances of women who choose to exercise their legal right to abortion.

Law enforcement had better do a better job of protecting Planned Parenthood and other women's reproductive healthcare facilities from rabid anti-abortion terrorists. Women have every right to safely exercise their legal rights without fear of harassment and harm.
Duh. When you define killing babies as "reproductive healthcare" of course it's hard to understand those who wish to stop abortion.

Duh. When you define killing babies as "reproductive healthcare" of course it's hard to understand those who wish to stop abortion.

97% of Planned Parenthood services have nothing to do with abortions. And, yes, terminating an unwanted pregnancy falls under "reproductive healthcare". Oh, and a fetus ain't a baby.

Anti-abortion groups target IUD use

A rapid increase in the number of U.S. women turning to intrauterine devices to prevent pregnancy has prompted escalating attacks on the birth control method from groups that oppose abortion.

Yep, the christian taliban is following in the footsteps of their brothers, the muslim taliban

Anti-abortion groups target IUD use

are you really surprised that the immoral pro-birth right is trying to interfere of sexuality on every level. it's all about punishing the harlots because they've never gotten over the fact that birth control gives women control over their own lives.

such losers. but we knew that in 2010 when the GOP House that ran on "fiscal responsibility" made their first bill a personhood bill....

which is why they can't win the votes of anyone who isn't an angry white Christian male.

97% of Planned Parenthood services have nothing to do with abortions. And, yes, terminating an unwanted pregnancy falls under "reproductive healthcare". Oh, and a fetus ain't a baby.
Well sure. 97% of the time the abortion doctors are selling. Abortions don't take nearly as long as drinking lunch and filling out body part purchase orders.

A fetus IS a baby. What do you think is in the womb that causes a positive pregnancy test? You can call it a fetus if you want. The thing is, when you abort it, it'll never be a baby. You know, those small persons that cry and need diapers? Maybe this will help you understand. It's a baby fetus!

Bottom line. Call it what you want. When you abort it, it's dead. You've killed it.

You guys are trying to defund and shut down Planned Parenthood.

But that's not good enough, they have to make a statement. This shit is getting so old

The only thing getting old is the gradual erosion of reproductive rights.

Sorry, I'm not buying into it. There are reproductive rights and there are religious rights. This is just another attack on the latter. For the last time, birth control is readily available...for anyone desiring it. Some people just need to make it a political agenda.

Sorry, I'm not buying into it. There are reproductive rights and there are religious rights. This is just another attack on the latter. For the last time, birth control is readily available...for anyone desiring it. Some people just need to make it a political agenda.

Your religious rights end at my doorstep.

You have no right to determine what my insurance pays for.

Your religious rights end at my doorstep.

You have no right to determine what my insurance pays for.

If it interferes with an employer's beliefs they they have every right. Stop making everything political. If you want a damn IUD there are plenty of places that you can get one and if you can't afford it they will give you one. That's just a fact

Forum List

Back