Now they are going after contraception

Guano scans the internets looking for something to go hysterical over. What a sad existence
guno is a classic example of what is typical of the liberal.
They spend their days searching for things with which to bother themselves. They are not satisfied unless they are miserable and in their misery, complaining about SOMETHING...
These people have convinced themselves that life sucks and it is only going to get worse. And to justify this, they must create and hold on to a villain.

My grandfather once told me Liberals are pissed off at the world, mad at the man because they didn't get theirs. They are not happy unless everyone is as miserable as they are

Guano scans the internets looking for something to go hysterical over. What a sad existence
They spend their days searching for things with which to bother themselves. They are not satisfied unless they are miserable and in their misery, complaining about SOMETHING...
These people have convinced themselves that life sucks and it is only going to get worse. And to justify this, they must create and hold on to a villain.

My grandfather once told me Liberals are pissed off at the world, mad at the man because they didn't get theirs. They are not happy unless everyone is as miserable as they are

I wouldn't believe everything your told...just saying.

We pay attention to actions. Not words.
A perfect example are these whiny spoiled college students who have no time to attend their classes, yet have time to complain about anything and everything. They have countless advantages and have the world by the balls. Yet they are perpetually miserable.

My grandfather is wise, it's obvious he nailed that one. Leftists are just miserable beings. As for not believing everything I'm told I find it ironic since you seem to believe everything the left masters and media spoon feed. The GOP "war on women" comes immediately to mind

SassyIrishLass thinks it's okay that so many Christian women are having abortions. :(

It boils down to suppressing women's ability to control their reproduction. It renders them less able to make a living, and more dependent.

Contraception is the most responsible thing a woman can do. We need a lot less pregnancies in this country. Unwanted ones that is.

Not having children is a courageous and brave decision if one wants a career and materialistic things which is ones own decision. A wise one at that.

Anti-abortion groups target IUD use

A rapid increase in the number of U.S. women turning to intrauterine devices to prevent pregnancy has prompted escalating attacks on the birth control method from groups that oppose abortion.

Yep, the christian taliban is following in the footsteps of their brothers, the muslim taliban

You cant have an abortion if you don't get pregnant. Most people aren't against birth control. This is some stupid hit piece ,not backed up by anything. They might be against being forced to pay for someone else's birth-control, that's not news

IUD's are available at Planned Parenthood either free or at a reduced cost, they are also available at numerous free clinics operated by government agencies and health care systems

You guys are trying to defund and shut down Planned Parenthood.
Planned parenthood doesn't need government money to survive genius:slap:. and they are not part of the federal government and shouldn't be getting any federal money

IUD's are available at Planned Parenthood either free or at a reduced cost, they are also available at numerous free clinics operated by government agencies and health care systems
And are covered under Medicaid like all other types of bc which means they are free.

But that's not good enough, they have to make a statement. This shit is getting so old

The only thing getting old is the gradual erosion of reproductive rights.

Sorry, I'm not buying into it. There are reproductive rights and there are religious rights. This is just another attack on the latter. For the last time, birth control is readily available...for anyone desiring it. Some people just need to make it a political agenda.
there are religious rights.

and your christer rights aren't rights to stop normal people from obtaining contraception
I think you have a comprehension problem fake Jew:slap:

Perhaps bigpharma and contraception makers should lower their ridiculous prices. Big pharma is ripping us off but never gets called on it.

A rapid increase in the number of U.S. women turning to intrauterine devices to prevent pregnancy has prompted escalating attacks on the birth control method from groups that oppose abortion.

Yep, the christian taliban is following in the footsteps of their brothers, the muslim taliban

You cant have an abortion if you don't get pregnant. Most people aren't against birth control. This is some stupid hit piece ,not backed up by anything. They might be against being forced to pay for someone else's birth-control, that's not news
Anti-Contraception Rhetoric At GOP's 'Freedom' Summit

Forum List

Back