423 Syrians admitted to US in first two months of fiscal year;

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
99% are Sunni Muslims

map-syrians-end-nov-30.png

I thought it was Christians who were being beheaded, the women chain-raped, and all their churches destroyed – by Muslims! That being the case, why aren't they the ones we're giving safe haven to?

Read the story @ 423 Syrians admitted to US in first two months of fiscal year; 99% are Sunni Muslims

Barnett: Contractors monopolize US resettlement as it is all about money, not what is best for America @ Barnett: Contractors monopolize US resettlement as it is all about money, not what is best for America

Contractor says governors can find out which refugees are being resettled; White House said NO @ Contractor says governors can find out which refugees are being resettled; White House said NO

How is it summa you clowns are so gullible that you swallow everything on the internets without checking it out?

This story was posted yesterday by Geaux -- except the number has grown overnight by 291, and they were not "99% male", and they were "100% Sunni". Yet when checked out all the other iterations of this story were blogs like this one that referred right back to the CNS site -- which has no links documenting what it says.

Every last one of them -- points to the same page that has no link.

You're parroting the Echobubble. Like that fake Hillary Clinton comedy club story last week -- same thing.

Oh and some of them gave a 60/40 male/female ratio, while others like this one say they're all or virtually all male. And last night it was 132, today .... 423. Somebody's throwing a dart at the wall.

No link. Just some clown with a domain and a keyboard.

Holey cheeses y'all are some gullible marks. I could sell you all the same bridge.

Seems to me somebody with enough coffee supply to take over the New Threads panel ought to have time to vet what he posts before embarrassing himself.

/thread

Forum List

Back