Now they are going after contraception

Anti-abortion groups target IUD use

A rapid increase in the number of U.S. women turning to intrauterine devices to prevent pregnancy has prompted escalating attacks on the birth control method from groups that oppose abortion.

Yep, the christian taliban is following in the footsteps of their brothers, the muslim taliban

Anti-abortion groups target IUD use

Which part of the anti abortion ideas does Birth Control fit into?

The issue of course is funding. Nobody in the freaking Country cares whether women use IUD devices except maybe their husbands. Religious groups simply do not want to be forced to pay for contraceptive devices that they consider to be against their beliefs. I guess we have come a long way in this Country when left wing fools think the "right" to free contraceptive devices trumps the 1st Amendment freedom of religion.

Don't sweat it, guno. Christians aren't killing morons. They just want to let babies be born. Meanwhile, you might want to be nice to right wingers for they are your only hope of keeping the Muslim taliban from killing New Yorkers.

Don't sweat it, guno. Christians aren't killing morons. They just want to let babies be born. Meanwhile, you might want to be nice to right wingers for they are your only hope of keeping the Muslim taliban from killing New Yorkers.

I'm pretty set against helping those bed wetters, they soiled their own mattress, let 'em lay in it.

When Achmed moves out past the city limits we'll take care of it.

And feeding and clothing him and his homeless pals while they are off using the library computer to spam USMB. :)

Guano scans the internets looking for something to go hysterical over. What a sad existence

Well, if he's truly concerned about contraception he can go replicate himself
Sterilization works wonders.

In guano's case a retroactive self abortion would be appropriate.

Maybe he should put his money where his mouth is then. :)
I'm not sure you would want any money "where his mouth has been" LOL

11800601_908184012607987_1270584345457647981_n.jpg

such a stupid goy, you statue bowing kiddy fiddler rosary swingers are against contraception, no different from the taliban

Guano scans the internets looking for something to go hysterical over. What a sad existence

Well, if he's truly concerned about contraception he can go replicate himself
Sterilization works wonders.

In guano's case a retroactive self abortion would be appropriate.

Maybe he should put his money where his mouth is then. :)

Hard to stuff money up his ass with his head in the way.

The issue of course is funding. Nobody in the freaking Country cares whether women use IUD devices except maybe their husbands. Religious groups simply do not want to be forced to pay for contraceptive devices that they consider to be against their beliefs. I guess we have come a long way in this Country when left wing fools think the "right" to free contraceptive devices trumps the 1st Amendment freedom of religion.
Given the choice I, as a tax payer, would rather provide free contraceptives. It'd cost way less than welfare, healthcare, and other expenses that typically come from a single parent pregnancy or teen pregnancy.

Forum List

Back