Now That Vivek Ramaswamy Is Out Of The Presidential Race, Will He Become Trump's VP?

WTF has Lake ever done or accomplished to make you retards love her, besides the obvious of being a Cult Member?
What has happened to you libs?... there was a time when liberals loved outsiders and wanted them in office to fix what the entrenched has broken... now you love the liars and greedy ones... I don't get it...

Ok. I stand corrected. Male Trumpers, fall in line behind trump, favor a pretty piece of ass over competence as they really don't think any more of women than trump does. They would love to be in a position or status, where they could freely grab them by the P#&&@, if they could just get away with it, or had donors to payoff on the consequences and legal bills.
ANd your guy picks running mates for the color of their vagina. Go figure.

ANd your guy picks running mates for the color of their vagina. Go figure.
Really? Got a link to that? What color is yours?
Anyway, I was just making the point, his VP pick will not be Vic Ramsamamy, but a woman, attractive to middle age men, regardless of vagina color, but will definitely be somebody that will support unconstitutional requests, this time.

Really? Got a link to that? What color is yours?
Anyway, I was just making the point, his VP pick will not be Vic Ramsamamy, but a woman, attractive to middle age men, regardless of vagina color, but will definitely be somebody that will support unconstitutional requests, this time.
Your guy picked Kamala, the least competent of his choices. Based on the color of her vagina.

Your guy picked Kamala, the least competent of his choices. Based on the color of her vagina.

I think that Jill being sick and tired of giving him blowjobs and Kamala being the only person ( meaning man or woman) around to do it was a HUGE part of it.

Forum List

Back