Now That The '60 Minutes' Benghazi Story Has Been Proven To Be Another Hoax

Oh, is THIS the conspiracy theory this week? And where do the Subterrean Lizard Men fit into all of this?

Look, guy, the only thing here is that Al Qaeda took an oppurtunity to hit a target.

I know you guys want their to be more, just like those nutters wanted Bush to somehow have blow up the WTC....

But frankly, usually the obvious answer is the right one.

Well in all seriousness ... One of the major issues is how the Administration took the opportunity to misinform the American public about the circumstances surrounding the attack.
The fact that this campaign of disinformation was conducted in proximity of the election is somewhat suspect ... But is more an example of standard operating procedure for Democrats ... And would hardly qualify as a conspiracy.

I mean there were not too many people really surprised when they found out the Administration's excuse for the attack was a bucket of crap ... And you are so right about the obvious answer being correct.

First, they were pretty upfront about it being Al Qaeda from the start. Obama Called it an act of terror the day after it happened.

I know you guys go into hysterics about whether the CIA thought the YouTube film that was causing riots in Egypt was also a factor here. (It probably was, just not as much as people thought.)

Here was the thing. I know you guys all felt you got Robbed last year because the media didn't accept your whackadoo theories.

But you lost because Romney was a steaming Mormon Turd.

Oh, is THIS the conspiracy theory this week? And where do the Subterrean Lizard Men fit into all of this?

Look, guy, the only thing here is that Al Qaeda took an oppurtunity to hit a target.

I know you guys want their to be more, just like those nutters wanted Bush to somehow have blow up the WTC....

Well in all seriousness ... One of the major issues is how the Administration took the opportunity to misinform the American public about the circumstances surrounding the attack.
The fact that this campaign of disinformation was conducted in proximity of the election is somewhat suspect ... But is more an example of standard operating procedure for Democrats ... And would hardly qualify as a conspiracy.

I mean there were not too many people really surprised when they found out the Administration's excuse for the attack was a bucket of crap ... And you are so right about the obvious answer being correct.

First, they were pretty upfront about it being Al Qaeda from the start. Obama Called it an act of terror the day after it happened.

I know you guys go into hysterics about whether the CIA thought the YouTube film that was causing riots in Egypt was also a factor here. (It probably was, just not as much as people thought.)

Here was the thing. I know you guys all felt you got Robbed last year because the media didn't accept your whackadoo theories.

How does "somewhat suspect" equal hysteria ... I mean really ... really?

Frankly, you guys get batshittier about Benghazi every day.

It's like every time you touch it, you get slapped down and look silly, from Mitt Romney getting roundly booed when he tried to use coffins as a soapbox to this latest fiasco with the liar trying to sell a book.

It's like you never learn.

It's like every time you touch it, you get slapped down and look silly, from Mitt Romney getting roundly booed when he tried to use coffins as a soapbox to this latest fiasco with the liar trying to sell a book.

How can they learn, that would require a desire for truth and a functioning, independent brain.

100% agree with you, it seems they take their daily dose of Benghazi before they leave their house. If anything, they are disgracing the family of the ambassador and the other Americans killed during the attack.

Joe.....you know you're a liar. Obama mentioned terrorism once yet sent out Susan Rice to tell every Sunday morning talk-show it was simple a protest over a youtube video. Then he gave a speech at the UN never mentioning anything other than "A disgusting video". They even arrested the guy who produced the video and threw him in jail. Yet nobody has been punished, no retribution, no decent investigation other than what CNN did in gaining an interview with one of the terrorists.

STFU Mr. Poopy Pants.

[

Joe.....you know you're a liar. Obama mentioned terrorism once yet sent out Susan Rice to tell every Sunday morning talk-show it was simple a protest over a youtube video. Then he gave a speech at the UN never mentioning anything other than "A disgusting video". They even arrested the guy who produced the video and threw him in jail. Yet nobody has been punished, no retribution, no decent investigation other than what CNN did in gaining an interview with one of the terrorists.

Guy, speaking of liars.

Obama didn't have the maker of the video arrested. He was arrested because his parole for a PREVIOUS scam he was involved in specifically said he was NOT TO USE A COMPUTER.

And, yes, the Video was disgusting and yes, most of the members of the UN were disgusted by it and he struck EXACTLY the right tone by disavowing it.

Here's a better question.

Should Lara Logan be fired?

Mary Mapes and Dan Rather were fired for "memo-gate"...

It strikes me the same should happen here.

Well obviously yeah.

Not only that, her name should be trash in the industry.

She's was caught on a tape stating that the Benghazi attackers should be taken care of by spook ops.

That's hardly objective. She's FOX worthy.

I said "no one was surprised" ... "somewhat suspect" ... And you equating that to me being hysterical about the whole ordeal doesn't make any sense whatsoever.
Stay with poking sticks at people who are ranting about crazy stuff ... I already said it wasn't a conspiracy ... And I am more apt to believe the current President didn't have a clue what was going on.

[

I said "no one was surprised" ... "somewhat suspect" ... And you equating that to me being hysterical about the whole ordeal doesn't make any sense whatsoever.
Stay with poking sticks at people who are ranting about crazy stuff ... I already said it wasn't a conspiracy ... And I am more apt to believe the current President didn't have a clue what was going on.

Or it just isn't a big deal.

I mean, it sucked for those four guys who were killed, but they were getting paid for the risk.

[

Guy, speaking of liars.

Obama didn't have the maker of the video arrested. He was arrested because his parole for a PREVIOUS scam he was involved in specifically said he was NOT TO USE A COMPUTER.

And, yes, the Video was disgusting and yes, most of the members of the UN were disgusted by it and he struck EXACTLY the right tone by disavowing it.

The only thing disgusting about that video was the quality. It was barely better than Scary Movie V.

Obama and Hilary told one of the guy's mother that was killed in that embassy that they wouldn't rest till they got the guy that made that video. That is the only thing they talked about. So far none of the real perps have been arrested or even there locations discovered. They have no intention of going after them. They're witnesses.

I wouldn't even be surprise that they made up the parole violation as a cover for their illegal imprisonment of the video producer. Wouldn't be the first time that happened.

the story has proven to be a HOAX?

You Obama butt kissers go tell that to the Steven's family..I'm sure they'll welcome you with open arms just like your Dear Leader will for spreading this crap for him

the only thing I would say to Stevens' family is that I'm sorry for their loss.
Hi
But they knew and he knew it was a dangerous job when he took it.

He took it knowing and accepting the risks involved.

I think it cheapens his sacrifice to try to make this into a political issue when it really isn't.

Obama lied and told him if he liked his current security force, he could keep it......

the story has proven to be a HOAX?

You Obama butt kissers go tell that to the Steven's family..I'm sure they'll welcome you with open arms just like your Dear Leader will for spreading this crap for him

the only thing I would say to Stevens' family is that I'm sorry for their loss.

But they knew and he knew it was a dangerous job when he took it.

He took it knowing and accepting the risks involved.

I think it cheapens his sacrifice to try to make this into a political issue when it really isn't.

Nope.....it's a legal issue.

As in Obstruction of Justice, threatening witnesses, coverups, you name it.

Purely criminal in nature.

A Romney Thread!

I love Romney threads!

I'm sinning at Bain
Just sinning at Bain
What a notorious feeling
I'm a vulture again
I 'm laughing at crowds
Of workers at the gate
With greed in my heart
And I'm ready to hate
to hate

Let the stormy clouds chase
Everyone from the place
Come on with the rain
I've a smile on my face
I'll walk down the lane
With a happy refrain
Sinning, sinning while at Bain
at Bain

La...

I'm sinning at Bain
Just sinning at Bain
What a notorious feeling
I'm a vulture again
I walk down the lane
With a happy refrain
I'm sinning, sinning at Bain

Will the RW media, politicians and scandal machine let it go?

Or...will the continue to drum-up faux outrage and making up false scandals about Benghazi-gate?

CBS' '60 Minutes' apologizes for flawed report on Benghazi attack | Fox News

Southern Belle Lindsay Graham has sworn not to confirm any more Obama nominations based upon the '60 Minutes' report about Benghazi, amongst others.

You think they'll retract their bogus nonsense?

Or will they double-down as I suspect and expect they would?

Marcboy, we just can't help it. I mean look at it from our point of view. Barry and his many dick suckers lied to the whole world about the murderous attack being the result of a friggin' video. It's not fair for only one side to make things up. It's not fair and balanced that way.

Forum List

Back