Fox New's face covered with egg after more false Benghazi "hysteria". Oops!

Just watched the apology again on TV. Interesting.

So how long before USMB right wingers begin to "howl" LIAR and start calling names?

Three

Two

One

I'm not a Benghazi scandal enthusiast or anything, but the thing that always struck me as odd was that immediately following the attack the President blamed it on a sort of "flash mob" motivated by this anti-Islamic movie.

It was clear within a day that the hit was one that was preplanned and by a terrorist cell.

At the very least, the President lied to the American public and I don't really like that at all. But I guess that's what we've come to expect from our Gov't these days:

"this will be the most transparent in history"
"you can keep your plan"
"I will prosecute the fat cats"

(list goes on and on)..

There was more than a hundred deadly Muslim Demonstrations going on all over the world over that right wing video. They White House should nave known about all of them?

They knew it was a sophisticated hit hours after the attack. I can understand a bad call within the first hour, but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to decipher a crazed mob hit vs a pre planned attack after having a day to interview survivors, analyze scene, etc.

They lied. Maybe the reason was benign, maybe it wasn't, but the fact is they lied.

Sleaze bag criminal democrats prevented Benghazi witnesses from testifying under oath so it's premature to assume that a couple of people who democrats encouraged to talk to friendly media sources are legitimate Benghazi witnesses. When the media conspires with the administration to cover up criminal negligence or outright crimes this Country is in bigger trouble than we ever realized.

Sleaze bag criminal democrats prevented Benghazi witnesses from testifying under oath so it's premature to assume that a couple of people who democrats encouraged to talk to friendly media sources are legitimate Benghazi witnesses. When the media conspires with the administration to cover up criminal negligence or outright crimes this Country is in bigger trouble than we ever realized.

Yep, the media has sold us out completely

they have now become our enemies...

If this had been Bush, code pinkos, the left, and the Mother Sheehans would be storming the Bush's residence...

we live in dangerous times...

Last edited:
They sued the government for the right to lie. They call themselves "opinion" and not "News".

I personally believe there is something more sinister. The two owners, like Pinky and the Brain. One is in it for the money and the Arab Prince is trying to divide, damage and weaken the country. The sheeple are falling for it. Look at you.

No I don't think they "sued the government" -- they got an appeal court to drop a suit on the basis that falsifying the news is not illegal, if we're thinking of the same case (the Monsanto story)

Michael Powell is living proof that talent skips a generation. The self-confessed goal of this supposed public servant: when asked about the "digital divide" his response was, and I quote, ""I think there is a Mercedes divide. I would like to have one, but I can't afford one." I put equal blame on weasel Bill Clinton for signing the Telecommunications Act of 1996, which was like a laxative for the diarrhea of mass media consolidation. That's when ClearChannel was born.

Also when Fox Noise was born. Same year.

Are you defending that? Just curious.

"Defending"? Why would I defend that? Where do you see "defense"?

Once again, the whole sentence reads, " they got an appeals court to drop a suit on the basis that falsifying the news is not illegal". That means the court said "falsifying the news is not illegal, therefore this wrongful termination suit is dismissed". The court said that; I didn't.

You're a stupid guy deany-weenie; it's why you're a leftist.

But shit fer brains, "60 Minutes" is on CBS, not Fox.

And Fox used that CBS story for many, many hours of Obama hating. Now, it turns out they were wrong. Like you.

How does this reflect on Fox?

Now I know what has happened here, but I am dying to see how you libs are gonna spin it.

So how long before USMB right wingers begin to "howl" LIAR and start calling names?

Three

Two

One

I'm not a Benghazi scandal enthusiast or anything, but the thing that always struck me as odd was that immediately following the attack the President blamed it on a sort of "flash mob" motivated by this anti-Islamic movie.

It was clear within a day that the hit was one that was preplanned and by a terrorist cell.

At the very least, the President lied to the American public and I don't really like that at all. But I guess that's what we've come to expect from our Gov't these days:

"this will be the most transparent in history"
"you can keep your plan"
"I will prosecute the fat cats"

(list goes on and on)..

There was more than a hundred deadly Muslim Demonstrations going on all over the world over that right wing video. They White House should nave known about all of them?

look you douche bag even Panetta has given it up. fuck off you idiot.

What About Fox News? CBS Apologizes For "60 Minutes" Benghazi Hoax

Fox isn’t news, it’s rightwing entertainment; CBS is news and apologized accordingly, as CBS has some integrity left – of course Fox never had any integrity to begin with.

And Fox, along with the rest of the disreputable rightwing media, will continue to promote the phony ‘scandal’ of Benghazi.

zzz
who cares..people are still free to watch a crap news station like PmsNbc...when you people get all wound up over them then we might take you serious...
but wail away over Fox news if it helps you.... waa waa fox news...what sheep some of are:eusa_shifty:

Say again Stephanie.........................oh do so..........

I told you I would be hunting

you just gave it up

Here's the story and this what hurts because I beleive she knows the deal and I still believe in her. Aint that a kicker. But I believe in Hillary and one day the truth will come out but there is too much at play here. I still believe in her.

All bullshit and grumbling aside, CBS messed up and the reporter should be reigned in or fired (just as Dan Rather was when he fucked up). Especially, since the reporter showed political bias and a right-wing position on the Benghazi story, which they are trying to pump as being a "scandal."

When it comes to how this effects Fox News, it does...and very much so. They devoted 13 + segments, speeches, rants, and stories to this specific source. They used the story CBS gave and ran with it, without checking for facts, which is Fox News 101. Now that it has been deemed BS, they should retract their statements about the fake scandal they are trying to push and get over it. It was a sad event which the right has turned into an attack against Obama.

:anj_stfu:

Last edited:
How is the story about FOX?
ALL the FAUX reporters have used this bogus claim to bolster their bogus claims.

Southern Belle Lindsay Graham and other RW politicos used the story by name to say dumb shat like they will hold up Obama's nominations until they get to the bottom of it.

Are you really that dumb or are you pretending to be?

You're in terrible shape either way.

Here's the story and this what hurts because I beleive she knows the deal and I still believe in her. Aint that a kicker. But I believe in Hillary and one day the truth will come out but there is too much at play here. I still believe in her.
Believe in WHO?

Lying Lara?

Forum List

Back