Now That The '60 Minutes' Benghazi Story Has Been Proven To Be Another Hoax

Remember the LAST time 60 Minutes had a fiasco similar to this?
It was when Dan Rather asked the question about Bush's military service.
They, too, had used an unsubstantiated source
What was the result?
The producer got fired on the spot, they brought out a self-imposed independent panel to investigate what happened.
3 more executives got fired.
And finally Dan Rather himself, stepped down months later.
In this case, the female reporter worked on this story for a whole year.
The result?
An 85 second apology on this week's episode of '60 Minutes' claiming that they made a "mistake."
Things that make me go"Hhmmm......!"

you're comparing something that happen obama to something that wasn't true made up to attack bush? Good keep doing that. It makes you look like a bigger idiot than I thought you were.

Hell no they shouldn't let it go. 60 minutes should get pounded into oblivion for such a stupid lack of fact checking.

60 Minutes bungling its reporting doesn't make Benghazi less of a scandal for the Obama Administration.

Just sayin'.

Well, yeah, it kind of does, because this character made claims the Ambassador was abandoned and he saw it, when in fact, he wasn't, and told his employer and the FBI he wasn't.

Smokescreen, bub.

We already know that the Ambassador was abandoned based upon his requests for additional security which the Obama Administration IGNORED...and the wee fact that four people died as a result.

Right. It's all a conspiracy. Really, the problem with you conspiracy theorists is that no matter how many times we prove it was a weather balloon, you will INSIST it was a flying saucer.

Oh ... You mean kind of like ... Going on all the television shows and blaming the Benghazi attack on a YouTube video.
I remember the characters making those comments as well ... And it was on just about every station ... Not just a "60 Minutes" report.

I cannot wait to see who gets fired over that.

You mean the YouTube Video that people in 20 countries rioted or protested over?

^^^ Poster Moron for Obama's Useful Idiot Club ^^^

The argument you guys make is that Obama blamed the video instead of Al Qaeda, when Obama called it an act of terror the day it happened.

The only quesiton was, what role did the video (which triggered riots in Egypt the same day) played in it.

What was the result?
The producer got fired on the spot, they brought out a self-imposed independent panel to investigate what happened.
The result?
An 85 second apology on this week's episode of '60 Minutes' claiming that they made a "mistake."

you're comparing something that happen obama to something that wasn't true made up to attack bush? Good keep doing that. It makes you look like a bigger idiot than I thought you were.

Except certain things were true in the Bush case.

He did get an exemption to join the guard, he did miss about a year of drills in 1972-73 where no one knew where he was.

And Rather ran with a bad story because that was the week the Swift Vets came out with their accussations on John Kerry. But he didn't do his fact checking and got egg on his face.

Logan didn't do her fact checking, either, and she has egg on her face.

She needs to be fired.

I wonder why the media refuses to cover the fact that over a hundred high ranking officers have been relieved or pushed out of the military over Benghazi, or the fact that not only has everyone who could be considered a witness has been brought in for questioning and threatened by the White House, but haven't been allowed to be questioned by Congress? Some have even been given aliases in order to hide their whereabouts? Why has so many in the intelligence community been polygraphed to see if they have leaked information that doesn't fall in line with the Administration's fake story?

I wonder why the media refuses to cover the fact that over a hundred high ranking officers have been relieved or pushed out of the military over Benghazi, or the fact that not only has everyone who could be considered a witness has been brought in for questioning and threatened by the White House, but haven't been allowed to be questioned by Congress? Some have even been given aliases in order to hide their whereabouts? Why has so many in the intelligence community been polygraphed to see if they have leaked information that doesn't fall in line with the Administration's fake story?

its_a_conspiracy.jpg

Isn't this amazing?
When a person lies, they apologize yes - but then comes the real act of repentance - they seek to undo or repair the damage done. That is accountability - accountability for the lie told goes hand in hand with the apology.
But to the left - accountability not only does not go hand in hand with their idealism - it doesn't even walk on the same side of the street. If the deception was committed by a fellow liberal - then an apology is all that is needed and how DARE anyone even mention it after the all-cleansing apology.
HOWEVER - the white Republican who clearly misrepresented himself in campaign ads as black - and was voted in because of it - holy cow - they are ready to string this man up! How DARE he???....not to mention of course...the 10,000's of people who would never had voted for him if he was white...no problem there. They probably apologized.

the story has proven to be a HOAX?

You Obama butt kissers go tell that to the Steven's family..I'm sure they'll welcome you with open arms just like your Dear Leader will for spreading this crap for him

You Obama butt kissers go tell that to the Steven's family..I'm sure they'll welcome you with open arms just like your Dear Leader will for spreading this crap for him

the only thing I would say to Stevens' family is that I'm sorry for their loss.

But they knew and he knew it was a dangerous job when he took it.

He took it knowing and accepting the risks involved.

I think it cheapens his sacrifice to try to make this into a political issue when it really isn't.

its_a_conspiracy.jpg
I'm not sure I would go so far as calling simple politics "a conspiracy" but certainly purging the military of those hostile to a criminal regime that has betrayed the Constitution and broken the law with the tacit approval of the press nearly rises to that level.

Kudos to you for recognizing it as such and calling a spade a spade! And here I thought you were devoid of all intellectual capability. Cognitive dissonance is a bitch, ain't it? :cool:

I think it cheapens his sacrifice to try to make this into a political issue when it really isn't.
Yes, but I don't think he knew that Obama would willingly have him murdered in order to have the fact that the administration was selling arms to Libyan terrorists to fight in Syrian from getting out to the American public.

Most people want to believe that the president and the U.S. are the good guys, not the bad guys. I believe that he might have thought that this was the mandate he was operating under. Damn fool. Little did he know that no matter what happened, the government controls the press, and it would make something up after the event went down, and spin it to make people believe what ever they want them to believe. The truth is what the government says it is.

And you are their unwitting accomplice. Hey, thanks for that.

Last edited:

its_a_conspiracy.jpg
I'm not sure I would go so far as calling simple politics "a conspiracy" but certainly purging the military of those hostile to a criminal regime that has betrayed the Constitution and broken the law with the tacit approval of the press nearly rises to that level.

Kudos to you for recognizing it as such and calling a spade a spade! And here I thought you were devoid of all intellectual capability. Cognitive dissonance is a bitch, ain't it? :cool:

sorry, a claim by a known nutter that hundreds of military officers have been"relieved" of their duties and yet not a one of them has spoken publically, that strikes me as being a bit unbelievable.

You guys finally found your guy who was going to spill the beans on Obama, and it turned out he was a fraud.

Yes, but I don't think he knew that Obama would willingly have him murdered in order to have the fact that the administration was selling arms to Libyan terrorists to fight in Syrian from getting out to the American public.

Most people want to believe that the president and the U.S. are the good guys, not the bad guys. I believe that he might have thought that this was the mandate he was operating under. Damn fool. Little did he know that no matter what happened, the government controls the press, and it would make something up after the event went down, and spin it to make people believe what ever they want them to believe. The truth is what the government says it is.

And you are their unwitting accomplice. Hey, thanks for that.

Oh, is THIS the conspiracy theory this week? And where do the Subterrean Lizard Men fit into all of this?

Look, guy, the only thing here is that Al Qaeda took an oppurtunity to hit a target.

I know you guys want their to be more, just like those nutters wanted Bush to somehow have blow up the WTC....

But frankly, usually the obvious answer is the right one.

The right has no use for facts or the truth. Just like all the other phony Obama scandals they have made up, they will just got right on repeating this one, adding new details, emailing it to all the dupes they know.

Oh, is THIS the conspiracy theory this week? And where do the Subterrean Lizard Men fit into all of this?

Look, guy, the only thing here is that Al Qaeda took an oppurtunity to hit a target.

I know you guys want their to be more, just like those nutters wanted Bush to somehow have blow up the WTC....

But frankly, usually the obvious answer is the right one.

Well in all seriousness ... One of the major issues is how the Administration took the opportunity to misinform the American public about the circumstances surrounding the attack.
The fact that this campaign of disinformation was conducted in proximity of the election is somewhat suspect ... But is more an example of standard operating procedure for Democrats ... And would hardly qualify as a conspiracy.

I mean there were not too many people really surprised when they found out the Administration's excuse for the attack was a bucket of crap ... And you are so right about the obvious answer being correct.

What was the result?
The result?

It was a lie Rebecca, and Lara ran with the story for partisan reasons.

Moreover, she had a FULL YEAR to get her sh@t straight...she didn't because it fit her partisan narrative.

She should be fired.

You know it. I know it.

Cut the bullsh@t.

Politics is all these radical partisans know.

sorry, a claim by a known nutter that hundreds of military officers have been"relieved" of their duties and yet not a one of them has spoken publically, that strikes me as being a bit unbelievable.

You guys finally found your guy who was going to spill the beans on Obama, and it turned out he was a fraud.

Who was that? Who was the fraud?

BTW, many of these officers signed a disclosure agreement or face charges under UCMJ.

Even civilians can be prosecuted. I saw the letter that spelled it out over a year ago.

Threats have been made. It's no secret.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back