Now that Osama bin Laden has been killed is it OK to build the Ground Zero Mosque ??

Yes, Imam Rauf came out and publicly stated that he applauded the death of bin Laden and hope this decade of terrorism is now over with.

What people don't seem to grasp is that approximately 800 yards away from the proposed site is a mosque that he heads has been there for over 30 years.

So on 911 Imam Rauf and other Muslims were also affected and were first responders to the disaster.

Why do they need a mosque there if there is already one 800 yards away? This is a bullshit spit it in the face to everyone who lost someone on 9/11.

Oh, you got any evidence to support your claim that he applauded the death of Bin Laden?
The old mosque is way too small to support the large Muslim community in that area.

What he is wanting to build is a very large community center that will have classrooms and a gymnasium and a swimming pool plus a mosque.

Just Google Imam Rauf talkss about the demise of bin Laden.

And you Will see exactly what his views are on the issue of Osama and wiping out global terrorism.

Imam Rauf wants all American Muslims to assmulate into American society and culture .

And he wants the process to speed up so that American Muslims will no longer be treated as second-class citizens.

Sir, I will NOT Google it. you made a claim that he celebrated the death of Bin Laden, prove that. I am not even suggesting that there are not Muslims who are glad the sumbitch is dead and think he got what he deserved. I am saying that you specifically said that THIS Muslim did so, so prove it.

Oh, and American Muslims are not treated as second class citizens. Knock that bullshit off.

Many people think that Muslim is a race.

I have noticed that, I remember one guy saying something about a Muslim "accent", which is funny considering Muslims can be from any country.

There is a reason why they refer to themselves as Muslim Americans, no other religion does so. I've never EVER heard anyone call themselves a Christian American , for example.

I have noticed that, I remember one guy saying something about a Muslim "accent", which is funny considering Muslims can be from any country.

There is a reason why they refer to themselves as Muslim Americans, no other religion does so. I've never EVER heard anyone call themselves a Christian American , for example.

There can be white muslims, black muslims, latino muslims, asian muslims etc etc the label Muslim American is ridiculous because that could mean any ethnicity.

There can be white muslims, black muslims, latino muslims, asian muslims etc etc the label Muslim American is ridiculous because that could mean any ethnicity.

you're missing the point. By calling themselves Muslims Americans they are clearly indicating that they put their religion ABOVE the US in terms of loyalty. Not all Muslims who live in America in fact identify themselves as anything but Americans when asked.

You can thank the American media for that.

you're missing the point. By calling themselves Muslims Americans they are clearly indicating that they put their religion ABOVE the US in terms of loyalty. Not all Muslims who live in America in fact identify themselves as anything but Americans when asked.
So by your logic .

African Americans have more loyalty towards Africa then America . :cuckoo:

There's no pretty sure about it. I am absolutely saying, and have made it abundantly clear that I think they should CHOOSE not to build it. Sallow is just being dishonest, and it's becoming abundantly clear to me that that is a business as usual tactic for the left winged posters on this site.

Out of curiosity, how far away would be appropriate to build it in your opinion?

Not in America.

Not everyone of any religion in the US calls themselves american.

I thought everyone who was religious was supposed to put their religion over their country in terms of loyalty? Who do you try to be more loyal to? Jesus or Obama?

There's no pretty sure about it. I am absolutely saying, and have made it abundantly clear that I think they should CHOOSE not to build it. Sallow is just being dishonest, and it's becoming abundantly clear to me that that is a business as usual tactic for the left winged posters on this site.

Out of curiosity, how far away would be appropriate to build it in your opinion?

Not in America.

You have made it very clear before that you hate America and our Constitution so your post doesn't surprise me. :evil:

Yes, Imam Rauf came out and publicly stated that he applauded the death of bin Laden and hope this decade of terrorism is now over with.

What people don't seem to grasp is that approximately 800 yards away from the proposed site is a mosque that he heads has been there for over 30 years.

So on 911 Imam Rauf and other Muslims were also affected and were first responders to the disaster.

Why do they need a mosque there if there is already one 800 yards away? This is a bullshit spit it in the face to everyone who lost someone on 9/11.

Oh, you got any evidence to support your claim that he applauded the death of Bin Laden?
The old mosque is way too small to support the large Muslim community in that area.

What he is wanting to build is a very large community center that will have classrooms and a gymnasium and a swimming pool plus a mosque.

And you Will see exactly what his views are on the issue of Osama and wiping out global terrorism.

Imam Rauf wants all American Muslims to assmulate into American society and culture .

And he wants the process to speed up so that American Muslims will no longer be treated as second-class citizens.

And the permit process was sped up for them since they have their permit and the Greek Orthodox Church that was destroyed on 9/11 still doesn't have theirs and will not be allowed to build a bigger church or even a church of the same size. BTW, the GOC wanted to make theirs bigger to provide more for help for the community but were turned down. How is this fair?

Not everyone of any religion in the US calls themselves american.

I thought everyone who was religious was supposed to put their religion over their country in terms of loyalty? Who do you try to be more loyal to? Jesus or Obama?
Every church that I ever attended preached :

#1) God

#2) Family

#3) Country

Oh, and American Muslims are not treated as second class citizens. Knock that bullshit off.

Really??

Just the fact that people are opposed to Muslims building at a mosque anywhere in the United States is proof that Muslims are treated as second-class citizens.

When the Mosque already has it's permit to build and the Greek Orthodox church that was destroyed on 9/11 by the Muslim terrorists hasn't been granted one, I would think that would point to Christians being treated as 2nd class citizens more than Muslims. You're just upset because the Christians are fighting back.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

And the permit process was sped up for them since they have their permit and the Greek Orthodox Church that was destroyed on 9/11 still doesn't have theirs and will not be allowed to build a bigger church or even a church of the same size. BTW, the GOC wanted to make theirs bigger to provide more for help for the community but were turned down. How is this fair?
Sounds like they are having an issue with the local government.

Which has zero to do with Muslims and their mosque.

Not in America.

You have made it very clear before that you hate America and our Constitution so your post doesn't surprise me. :evil:

Nice try, pig fucker. I do NOT consider islam a legitimate religion, with your PEDOPHILE PROPHET commanding you all to SAW THE HEAD OFF anyone who doesn't become a muslim.

Fuck your bastard religion, fuck mohammed your pedophile false prophet, and fuck you.

Forum List

Back