Now that Osama bin Laden has been killed is it OK to build the Ground Zero Mosque ??

you're missing the point. By calling themselves Muslims Americans they are clearly indicating that they put their religion ABOVE the US in terms of loyalty. Not all Muslims who live in America in fact identify themselves as anything but Americans when asked.

Not everyone of any religion in the US calls themselves american.

I thought everyone who was religious was supposed to put their religion over their country in terms of loyalty? Who do you try to be more loyal to? Jesus or Obama?
Every church that I ever attended preached :

#1) God

#2) Family

#3) Country

I think that's suppose to be God first, family second, job third. I don't remember "country" being anywhere in there when I was taught that rule.

Not in America.

You have made it very clear before that you hate America and our Constitution so your post doesn't surprise me. :evil:

Nice try, pig fucker. I do NOT consider islam a legitimate religion, with your PEDOPHILE PROPHET commanding you all to SAW THE HEAD OFF anyone who doesn't become a muslim.

Fuck your bastard religion, fuck mohammed your pedophile false prophet, and fuck you.

Thank you for your input.

It will be noted and put into the circular file.

The old mosque is way too small to support the large Muslim community in that area.

What he is wanting to build is a very large community center that will have classrooms and a gymnasium and a swimming pool plus a mosque.

Just Google Imam Rauf talkss about the demise of bin Laden.

And you Will see exactly what his views are on the issue of Osama and wiping out global terrorism.

Imam Rauf wants all American Muslims to assmulate into American society and culture .

And he wants the process to speed up so that American Muslims will no longer be treated as second-class citizens.

And the permit process was sped up for them since they have their permit and the Greek Orthodox Church that was destroyed on 9/11 still doesn't have theirs and will not be allowed to build a bigger church or even a church of the same size. BTW, the GOC wanted to make theirs bigger to provide more for help for the community but were turned down. How is this fair?
Sounds like they are having an issue with the local government.

Which has zero to do with Muslims and their mosque.

Why was the Mosque permit pushed through? I think you aren't looking at the whole picture. A church, which was destroyed on 9/11 by Muslim extremists has been denied the right to rebuild. They wanted to build a community center in their church and were denied. Meanwhile, the permit process for a mosque a block away where the landing gear from one of the planes landed and where an historical building stood that was on the underground railroad...has been rushed. You must be blind if you think that we are treating Muslims as second class citizens because of that....it's the Christians who are being dissed and the Muslims that are being rewarded, and our history that is being stomped on.

How on earth could any government with a shred of decency grant a permit for a building to be build on an historical site? The original building should have been restored and turned into a museum. The underground railroad is a big part of our history.

Soo many reasons against the Mosque, many having nothing to do with religion, and yet it has the permit and the church that was destroyed is being ignored.

You have made it very clear before that you hate America and our Constitution so your post doesn't surprise me. :evil:

Nice try, pig fucker. I do NOT consider islam a legitimate religion, with your PEDOPHILE PROPHET commanding you all to SAW THE HEAD OFF anyone who doesn't become a muslim.

Fuck your bastard religion, fuck mohammed your pedophile false prophet, and fuck you.

Thank you for your input.

It will be noted and put into the circular file.

Right beside your's.

Oh, and American Muslims are not treated as second class citizens. Knock that bullshit off.

Really??

Just the fact that people are opposed to Muslims building at a mosque anywhere in the United States is proof that Muslims are treated as second-class citizens.

When the Mosque already has it's permit to build and the Greek Orthodox church that was destroyed on 9/11 by the Muslim terrorists hasn't been granted one, I would think that would point to Christians being treated as 2nd class citizens more than Muslims. You're just upset because the Christians are fighting back.

Not sure what makes you think that Christians are fighting back against anything?

Actually it is a Jewish woman who is leading the opposition against the mosque being built.

But in reality we do not care who opposes us are for what reason.

We have the right and the Constitution on our side to build the mosque and that is all that matters.

Patriotic Americans will back us and unpatriotic Americans will opposes us.

There can be white muslims, black muslims, latino muslims, asian muslims etc etc the label Muslim American is ridiculous because that could mean any ethnicity.

you're missing the point. By calling themselves Muslims Americans they are clearly indicating that they put their religion ABOVE the US in terms of loyalty. Not all Muslims who live in America in fact identify themselves as anything but Americans when asked.
So by your logic .

African Americans have more loyalty towards Africa then America . :cuckoo:

They certainly put being black above being an American. Notice once again that not ALL blacks refer to themselves as African Americans.

African American is a silly fucking term anyway, most who call themselves that couldn't trace their roots back to Africa unless they went back to the pre Civil War days, IF THEN but that's another thread.

Really??

Just the fact that people are opposed to Muslims building at a mosque anywhere in the United States is proof that Muslims are treated as second-class citizens.

When the Mosque already has it's permit to build and the Greek Orthodox church that was destroyed on 9/11 by the Muslim terrorists hasn't been granted one, I would think that would point to Christians being treated as 2nd class citizens more than Muslims. You're just upset because the Christians are fighting back.

Not sure what makes you think that Christians are fighting back against anything?

Actually it is a Jewish woman who is leading the opposition against the mosque being built.

We have the right and the Constitution on our side to build the mosque and that is all that matters.

Patriotic Americans will back us and unpatriotic Americans will opposes us.[
/QUOTE]

BAHAAHAHA this from the idiot who cries when ANYONE claims ALL Muslims are evil.

Fucking hypocrite.

Really??

Ah, so I'm unpatriotic because I think our history should be honored and a church that was destroyed on 9/11 should have the right to rebuild before a mosque is built at ground zero. Your religion has colored your judgment. Somehow I don't find that surprising.

And the permit process was sped up for them since they have their permit and the Greek Orthodox Church that was destroyed on 9/11 still doesn't have theirs and will not be allowed to build a bigger church or even a church of the same size. BTW, the GOC wanted to make theirs bigger to provide more for help for the community but were turned down. How is this fair?

Why was the Mosque permit pushed through? I think you aren't looking at the whole picture. A church, which was destroyed on 9/11 by Muslim extremists has been denied the right to rebuild. They wanted to build a community center in their church and were denied. Meanwhile, the permit process for a mosque a block away where the landing gear from one of the planes landed and where an historical building stood that was on the underground railroad...has been rushed. You must be blind if you think that we are treating Muslims as second class citizens because of that....it's the Christians who are being dissed and the Muslims that are being rewarded, and our history that is being stomped on.

How on earth could any government with a shred of decency grant a permit for a building to be build on an historical site? The original building should have been restored and turned into a museum. The underground railroad is a big part of our history.

Soo many reasons against the Mosque, many having nothing to do with religion, and yet it has the permit and the church that was destroyed is being ignored.

I don't have a dog in the fight when it comes to the building of the church.

But it sounds like you do.

I don't believe attacking the mosque or coomparing building permits is the answer to your problem.

I would suggest that you focused all of your energy on having your church rebuilt.

And forget the issue of the mosque being built.

Really??

Oh really? Can you point her out in this video?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AI7-GH0e2yw]YouTube - Rally against Ground Zero Mosque[/ame]

I don't believe attacking the mosque or coomparing building permits is the answer to your problem.

I would suggest that you focused all of your energy on having your church rebuilt.

Nice try dick head. As long as you muslims push to build your victory mosque at ground zero, there won't be any FORGETTING. Americans don't turn our backs on thousands of us that were killed in cold blood as an act of war.

Last edited:

Nice try dick head. As long as you muslims push to build your victory mosque at ground zero, there won't be any FORGETTING. Americans don't turn our backs on thousands of us that were killed in cold blood as an act of war.

Sunni ignore this person, his biggest problem with muslims isn't that they want to build a mosque in a certain location it's that you guys breath air, exist, live on earth, etc.

Ah, so I'm unpatriotic because I think our history should be honored and a church that was destroyed on 9/11 should have the right to rebuild before a mosque is built at ground zero. Your religion has colored your judgment. Somehow I don't find that surprising.

Far as I know there are no Muslims protesting the rebuilding of the Greek church.

We would view it as unpatriotic and unAmerican to do so.

Once again it is an issue between the local government and the Greek church.

And has zero to do with Muslims.

Sunni ignore this person, his biggest problem with muslims isn't that they want to build a mosque in a certain location it's that you guys breath air, exist, live on earth, etc.

Well, well... we have an appeaser. You a liberal there skippy? Probably. Another dumb ass.

Funny though, BREATHING, EXISTING and LIVING ON EARTH is EXACTLY WHAT MUSLIMS HAVE AGAINST EVERYONE THAT ISN'T MUSLIM.

Now that you've been made out to be a fucking IDIOT, what's your next move Einstein?

It's not my church. I care about justice, you apparently, only care about your religion.

Well, well... we have an appeaser. You a liberal there skippy? Probably. Another dumb ass.

Funny though, BREATHING, EXISTING and LIVING ON EARTH is EXACTLY WHAT MUSLIMS HAVE AGAINST EVERYONE THAT ISN'T MUSLIM.

Now that you've been made out to be a fucking IDIOT, what's your next move Einstein?

I would get better at assumption making before you make intellect-based insults.

No I'm not a liberal and I'm certain I'm a million times more conservative than you are in fact.

But you helped prove my assertions by making zero attempt to deny that you're issue is with them breathing, living, existing, etc.

Far as I know there are no Muslims protesting the rebuilding of the Greek church.

We would view it as unpatriotic and unAmerican to do so.

Once again it is an issue between the local government and the Greek church.

And has zero to do with Muslims.

So, what did the Muslims do to get their permit rushed through while the GOC still hasn't gotten theirs? Sounds to me like the New York permit process is as corrupt as they come and the Muslims took advantage of that. Also, why would they grant a building permit on land on which stands, at least partially (or used to before the Muslims tore it down) an historical building that was on the underground railway? Why wouldn't you be more concerned about treasuring our history and putting your mosque someplace else? I know I would be the first to stand up and object if they were building a church there, even if it were the Greek Orthodox church which should have received it's building permit long before the Mosque.

I would get better at assumption making before you make intellect-based insults.

No I'm not a liberal and I'm certain I'm a million times more conservative than you are in fact.

But you helped prove my assertions by making zero attempt to deny that you're issue is with them breathing, living, existing, etc.

Sir, do you not agree that them CHOOSING to build there is pretty stupid for an organization that alleges that they want to build bridges with Non Muslim Americans in light of the fact that MOST Americans find the idea of a mosque there to be ANYTHING but a bridge?

Well cherry, you haven't been here long enough to know shit about anyone have you?

And you had nothing to say in your defense to what I said.

Get off your holier than thou, I'm better than you horse junior. You're not making any big point here other than you're willing to ignore those made about your own opinions.

Forum List

Back