christanity not founded on christanity

sinister59

Rookie
Mar 21, 2011
mostly pagan beliefs twisted out of proportion's and changed to meet their desires .

94 bible all meant to make things ok to do that others don't . offshoots of hate groups like mormons .

if you could read the sand scrip version or the greek , you wouldn't recognise it ,

mostly pagan beliefs twisted out of proportion's and changed to meet their desires .

94 bible all meant to make things ok to do that others don't . offshoots of hate groups like mormons .

if you could read the sand scrip version or the greek , you wouldn't recognise it ,

:rofl:

You really should work on some grammar and learn how to write. Figuring out what you are trying to say is a pain in the butt because you refuse to learn to write clearly.

Why on earth would I want to read the sanskrit version? If i was going to read the originals, I'd read it in Hebrew.

It was the Roman Catholic Church under Emperor Constantine who wanted to unite his empire with Christian and pagans so he renamed pagan holidays with Christian names.

Hmmmmm, correct me if I'm wrong, but Jesus was a Jew, so I believe Christianity grew out of Judaism. :eusa_think:

Shame on you!

Lol...I, personally, love Mormons. My dad's family were Mormon and a more delightful group of people I have never encountered.

Hmmmmm, correct me if I'm wrong, but Jesus was a Jew, so I believe Christianity grew out of Judaism. :eusa_think:

Yes...that's why it always struck me as odd when thruout the history of Christianity they beat up on the Jews. I never could understand the logic there.

Yes...that's why it always struck me as odd when thruout the history of Christianity they beat up on the Jews. I never could understand the logic there.

It's not hard to figure out when you realize that the scriptures were kept out of the hands of the people and the political leaders needed a scapegoat.

• Thanks
Reactions: del

What the fuck Christians "beat up on" the Jews?

Let's have some factoids, historian. Tell me when the Christians were beating up on Jews in the name of Christianity.

And please don't cite Bloody Mary's crazy reign in England. She was a nut on the scale of Hitler. Neither Hitler nor Mary Tudor are examples of Jews being beat up by Christians. They provide examples of what happens when assholes who want to dictate religion (or lack of it) get into power.

Let's have some factoids, historian. Tell me when the Christians were beating up on Jews in the name of Christianity.

And please don't cite Bloody Mary's crazy reign in England. She was a nut on the scale of Hitler. Neither Hitler nor Mary Tudor are examples of Jews being beat up by Christians. They provide examples of what happens when assholes who want to dictate religion (or lack of it) get into power.

:rolleyes:

You are joking, of course.

I find it very hard to believe that you never heard of Pograms, and of the German Crusade, and blood libel, and ghettoes, and the Inquisition, and Spain's edict of expulsion????????

Really?

Mormons aren't a hate group.

mormons make up 4% of the population in Californa .

mormons controlled the election in california constitutional bill on gay marriage .

now you tell me how a cult like mormons can have so much money from their cult members to stop the rights of others in a state few of them live ? what is your idea of hate ? we fought this for black people , for interracial marriage , why is this group under mormon attack ?

maybe my definition of hate is to broad ?

we are supposed to respect everyone , mormon don't .

You are joking, of course.

I find it very hard to believe that you never heard of Pograms, and of the German Crusade, and blood libel, and ghettoes, and the Inquisition, and Spain's edict of expulsion????????

Really?

None of those are "Christian" aggression against anyone. Not one. If they had been, they would have had world wide support from Christians and they would not be decried today.

Pogroms, are you serious? Lol...

Islam still refuses to acknowledge the foul things they have done in the past, and their terrorists have current, world wide support.

Name something that is current that indicates that Christians are "just as bad" as Islam. What religious leaders do we currently have fatwas on? When did we last corner a bunch of women and children at a place of worship, and torch them, to widespead jubilation?

Tell me how we treat our women and children. Are we currently blowing them up on a regular basis? Deliberately? Do our soldiers hide behind them and expect them to take bullets for them?

Mormons aren't a hate group.

mormons make up 4% of the population in Californa .

mormons controlled the election in california constitutional bill on gay marriage .

now you tell me how a cult like mormons can have so much money from their cult members to stop the rights of others in a state few of them live ? what is your idea of hate ? we fought this for black people , for interracial marriage , why is this group under mormon attack ?

maybe my definition of hate is to broad ?

we are supposed to respect everyone , mormon don't .

So this isn't really about Christianity not being founded on Christianity is it? This is about the gay marriage agenda and how the broad range of citizens of California voted, correct?

Forum List

Back